Prince William Current Events 2: December 2003-August 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by karla64@Jun 4th, 2004 - 3:49 pm
Princes To Attend Grandmother's Funeral

By Jennifer Hill and Jude Sheerin, Scottish Press Assoc. June 4th 2004

Prince William and Prince Harry will attend the funeral their grandmother Frances Shand Kydd, Clarence house said.

They will join mourners at the service in St. Colmbia Church. next week June 10th  at 2pm..

Frances Shand Kydd will later buried at the Pennfuir cemerty in Scotland....

I doubt the press will going to be there?? hope not!!!

Karla
Hate to say this, but it is naive to think the press won't be fighting for strategic places for pics. It is really sad and quite pathetic that these vultures cannot even let William, Harry, and the rest of the Spencer family mourn the loss of their "matriarch" without intrusion. :angry: :sick:

With Diana's death, the Princes now have to bear the brunt of this awful intrusion which was an integral part in their Mother's tragic death. They lost their moneymaker in Diana, now they look to her sons to line their pockets. :angry: :sick: I hope Charles has the compassion to accompany his sons. It has actually been said that Charles got along with his ex mother-in-law.

My thoughts and prayers to William, Harry, and the rest of the Spencer family. May Mrs. Shand-Kydd rest in peace.

William and Harry is Royals! but the paparazzi needs getting pics of the brothers! that not fair for him like his mother the Princess Diana please you would respect of grieve!

when William was 15 year old and Harry was 12 year old both lose mum in 1997 but the paparazzi needs have permission from Royal Family if said OK they have getting pass for tourist taking pictures of Prince William and Harry okay.

Sara Boyce

Prince william is in Norway......

Prince william and 34 students have been camping next to the glacier Jostedalen in Sogn og Fjordane in Western Norway since last Saturday.

According to the Norweign Televsion channel NRK Sogn og Fjordane , the 35 students are staying at a camping site nearby the josdetal Hotel.

The british heredity prince is a student at the university of St. Andrews in Scotland, which since the early Eighties has been organinzing study tours to Jostedalen i norway once a year....

also have picture of him

http://nrk.no/nyheter/distrikt/nrk_sogn_og...ne/3842368.html

but No English Sorry

those are Norway Language....

Karla

when he visit Norway?

Sara Boyce

It started Last Saturday June 5th I think.. They will stay for one week until On June 12th end fo the week.. Prince william will have go to the funeral of his grandmother tomorrow....

Karla

Originally posted by karla64@Jun 8th, 2004 - 3:04 pm
Hi...

Bobby8sharon, Your request here...

http://nrk.no/nyheter/distrikt/nrk_sogn_og...ne/3842368.html

http://www.vg.no/pub/vgart/hbs?artid=229718

i wish i can understand the Norway Language....

I am 1/3 Norway myself.....

Have a enjoy read.. smile....

Thank you
karla64
Here you go...................

Prince William on study tour til Norway
The heir to the British throne has been quietly studying geography in the mountains of Norway since last Saturday. He came with fellow students from the University of St Andrews in Edinburgh.
Prince William, 21, was even poised to eat the traditional Norwegian sour cream porridge called rømmegrøt, which is among the specialities served at the modest camping and motel complex where he and the students are staying.

Newspaper VG reported Tuesday that William and 25 fellow students arrived Saturday. St Andrews Professor Colin Ballantyne said the school has offered a weeklong study tour to the Jostedalen area of Norway every year since 1988.

Laila Gjerde, who runs Gjerde Camping, said it was "wonderful to see that the prince was left in peace all weekend." He and the other third-year students were visiting several glaciers in the area while studying the mountain landscapes.

"The students like it here," said Ballantyne. "The landscape is gorgeous, better than at home in Scotland. Here, the students get to see what they have studied and read about the past three years."

many thanks, micas...

what a sad face william has. poor boy, he seemed so close to his grandmother.
wasn't harry in the funeral?

Harry was right there in all the photos; he has a buzz haircut. William looks great with the longer hair. But how could they be close? She didn't leave the island, and I don't think William was ever there.

He used to talk to her on the phone a lot.

Thanks for the links to the pics, btw! I like Will's hair and I wish Harry would let his grow back.

oowwww William look so sad. I guess he had to think on his own mother......

It seems that for William it is hard to deal with the death of his mother. And I think with the death and funeral the whole awful period of 1997 comes back to mind.....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/scotland/3792885.stm
VIDEO LINK
The BBC'S June Kelly

If I am not mistaken this is the fifth family funeral the Princes William and Harry have attended. ( their mother Diana, Princess of Wales,the earl of althorp their maternal grandfather, Princess Margarent, the Queen Mother and their maternal grandmother Francis Shand Kydd ) :(

Originally posted by bobby8_sharon@Jun 11th, 2004 - 3:29 pm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/scotland/3792885.stm
VIDEO LINK
The BBC'S June Kelly

If I am not mistaken this is the fifth family funeral the Princes William and Harry have attended. ( their mother Diana, Princess of Wales,the earl of althorp their maternal grandfather, Princess Margarent, the Queen Mother and their maternal grandmother Francis Shand Kydd ) :(
thanks for video!

but William loses his mum lots since 1997 but he attend funeral include Great-Grandmother the Queen mum in 2002, Great-Aunt Princess Margaret in 2002, Diana's Dad in 1992 they now Diana's mum!

William would still touch at Diana lots than Grandmother Frances Shand Kydd more than Princess Diana because his mom is famous! but William never visit his mother's grave since on her birthday because follow his uncle's order!

Sara Boyce

Hi...

More pics Polo in Rexfeatures

www.rexfeatures.com

I have not scan the pictures and post.... sorry.....

i wish it can enlarge picture. but can't do it.. i did ask for register but they said unfortunely sad... grrrrr...

so have fun

karla64 :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom