Prince William Current Events 14: March-May 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Warren

Administrator in Memoriam
City
Sydney
Country
Australia
UKPrinceWilliamofWales.gif

Welcome to the Prince William current events thread part 16

commencing 17 March 2007

Part 15, covering 15 January 2007 - 17 March 2007 can be found here

Last edited:
With William beginning his training in Dorset I wonder if we will soon see him and Kate partying in Bournemouth like Harry did when he was here.

Oh, it would be wonderful to see those two partying. And why shouldn't they? They are SO busy, going to rugby matches, going to clubs, and then, of course, killing things on Granny's estate. Let's not forget that Kate is so hard working. Hmmmm.......

Lord of Cowley said:
Oh, it would be wonderful to see those two partying.
Boring.....:wacko:

So What will William do after Dorset

Lord of Cowley said:
Oh, it would be wonderful to see those two partying. And why shouldn't they? They are SO busy, going to rugby matches, going to clubs, and then, of course, killing things on Granny's estate. Let's not forget that Kate is so hard working. Hmmmm.......

An attempt at sarcasm, Lord of Cowley? :rolleyes:

Well I eat enjoy a good brace of quail so if Wills and Kate kill a brace of quail on Granny's estate and invite me to dinner, I won't pass up the invitation. (not that they will invite me-too bad, I hear the Queen employs an excellent chef)

As to hard working or not, I really don't care. This never ending attempt to bring the royals down to our level is increasingly annoying. No, royals aren't like us, and I don't expect them to be. If they were, there would be no point in having royals.

Lulworth than back to Windsor and NI maybe and slight chance of other deployment

ysbel said:
This never ending attempt to bring the royals down to our level is increasingly annoying. No, royals aren't like us, and I don't expect them to be. If they were, there would be no point in having royals.

I do agree with you that there would be no point in having royals around if they were like us. To me, the royal family represents the survival over years and years of Great Britain (including Canada, Australia, etc.) itself (God bless it) through all sorts of hardships, and it has survived them all, so in a way, it's "comforting" to me to have the monarchy around. I say, if you don't like the royal family and/or you don't like having them be your monarchs for whatever your reasons, move somewhere where they are not the monarchs rather than try to get rid of them. I wouldn't think most people would want to get rid of the monarchy. It's not like they're dictators or that they actually run the country anymore, and they actually help the British economy, especially in the tourism sector, if you think about it.

I've removed a post advising how to access a protected Photo Agency website.
Please note that the Agencies take a dim view of unauthorised access, and we take a dim view of members using the Forums to give "break and enter" tips.

Warren
Royal Forums Administrator

I think William is a good person, if he sometimes behaves a little selfishly (he does, but I do too, many people do at times). In summary, I do see many areas where he might improve, but I'm confident that he will learn to curb some of these youthful, sometimes hedonistic ways in good time. I think it might even be good that he is doing some of his selfish things: maybe he will burn himself out on Boujis parties that he will wake up one day and decide never to go again! I hope for that. I understand young people wanting to party at clubs and socialize and dress up and everything. All that is fun, but the way the 'young aristo's' go about it at these private clubs is so excessive. Why can't they just drink without getting drunk? And why is it necessary to fog the place up with cigarette smoke? It can't be doing any service to the princes' longterm health. I've seen so many people have nasty effects from over-drinking and inhaling smoke all the time: they age so quickly, get bad skin. I just wish more moderation for the princes. That's all. The sooner they can burn it out of their systems, well it won't be a minute too soon for me.;)

Last edited by a moderator:
CasiraghiTrio said:
Warren, I might be wrong but I think Newscom is ok,
Newscom is not OK. Newscom has made legal threats against The Royal Forums. We will not allow anything that may provoke a lawsuit.

Thank you.

He was out at Elements? Definitely not where I expected him to go. It didn't take him long to make his way down here. I expect we'll be seeing a bit more of him over the next few weeks.

Wills: Why Don't You Come Back To My Palace?

SundayMirror.co.uk - News - News - HE WAS TOUCHY FEELY & QUITE P****D AS WE DANCED

HE WAS TOUCHY FEELY & QUITE P****D AS WE DANCED
WILLS: WHY DON'T YOU COME BACK TO MY PALACE? OFF HIS HEIR-D .. and he didn't mention Kate once!
By Nikhita Mahajan

A BLONDE student told yesterday how Prince William took her back to his barracks after they had dirty danced in a nightclub in front of astonished revellers.
Boozed-up William, who was downing pints of Stella Artois and shots of sambuca, spotted pretty Lisa Agar, 19, in the Elements nightclub in Bournemouth, Dorset, early on Friday.​
More work for Clarence House PR Spin machine;)

Walkabout bar
drinking
Elements
four shots of sambuca
six Stella's (pints of Beer)
Dancing
than more drinks
back at the officers mess one more beer (pint?)
The picture looked posed to me.
That is an awful lot of Alcohol even for a young man who is 6 ft 3in tall and maybe around 180 or 190. Would they have even allowed this girl on base since she had no legit reason for being there even if William had invited her?
Does anyone wonder about that?

hahaha this makes me laugh and i'm gonna get a good laugh reading everyone defend william etc and that he wouldnt do anything against kate.

And also to let people know, you can go onto the army base as long as your accompanied by the person who is living there so yes she would of been allowed to go onto the barracks

Last edited:
Raia said:
And also to let people know, you can go onto the army base as long as your accompanied by the person who is living there so yes she would of been allowed to go onto the barracks
It depends entirely on the alert at the base and country wide. The majority of barracks and houses are not on the actual base, but on an estate nearby!

Well, well....so William had a good night out....with some blonde! :flowers: I like the fact that he notices other women .... it proves he isn't so hopeless (or should I say tasteless?) when it comes to women after all. Judging by the only photo we saw it looks they had a really good time! :clap:

So are you implying that Prince William has poor taste in women because he's currently dating Catherine Middleton?

melike2 said:
Well, well....so William had a good night out....with some blonde! :flowers: I like the fact that he notices other women .... it proves he isn't so hopeless (or should I say tasteless?) when it comes to women after all. Judging by the only photo we saw it looks they had a really good time! :clap:

Casting aspersions on Catherine, are we? What has, in your eyes, shown Will's choice in Catherine to be "tasteless"?

I doubt William wants out of his relationship with Kate, he does seem to love her and they've been together so long. But she will have to get used to the fact that is and when they get married, he will have his mistresses. Hopefully, he is much more discreet about his affiars than his parents. Doesn't look like he's heading down that road though.

I don't understand how people can just assume that he will have mistresses. If he marries for the right reasons then he shouldn't need any.

I don't understand how people can just assume that he will have mistresses. If he marries for the right reasons then he shouldn't need any.
I agree it is absurd to think he will have mistresses. I don't think Kate will put up with that thinking. If she does then she really is only after the title/position.

Binky said:
But she will have to get used to the fact that is and when they get married, he will have his mistresses.
I thought I was the cynic! :lol:
The difference is that she appears to love William the man and he appears to love her.

THERE'S NO DIRT TO DISH
By Andy Martin

ThisIsDorset

A young woman has hit out angrily at a tabloid story yesterday linking her to Prince William as "a total misrepresentation."
dismissed claims made in the Sunday Mirror that the Prince had asked her to go back to his barracks at Bovington after the night out in Elements.
"That's a total fabrication," she said.

selrahc4 said:
THERE'S NO DIRT TO DISH
By Andy Martin

ThisIsDorset

Thank you for the article, selrahc4. :flowers:
At least she had decency to deny the 'fabrications'. Though she might have done better not to have talked about it at all. :rolleyes:

She must never read the papers if she didn't know that was going to happen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom