Prince William and Kate Middleton Current Events 7: November 2008-October 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow a Bearded William! Cool! he should keep it.

Stay with the Navy, William, if only for the beard! I really like it--and I'm old enough to be his mother.:lol:

It will have to go next month when he starts SAR training as RAF and Army personnel can't have beards - only moustaches.

Stay with the Navy, William, if only for the beard! I really like it--and I'm old enough to be his mother.:lol:

I'm not old enough to be his mother, and I'm with you on the beard issue! :lol: Looks very dashing. It's just so nice to see them again, isn't it?

Agreed! He looks pretty hot with the beard. Some men can pull one off, and it looks like he's one of them!

The beard emphasises the Windsor in him to me - I see George V a bit with the beard.

I can't believe I'm going to say this I haven't said it in years but William looks so hot with the beard.

I agree, he looks great with the beard! Actually, he looks good with or without a beard. :D

Will is hot with that beard! he should keep it!

It 's great to see Kate again with Will! it's been a while since we saw them together!

I love William with a beard! He looks so "Windsor".

And if she didn't smile when her picture's being taken, we'd undoubtedly be swarmed by a pack of stories claiming that she was sad, angry, depressed, scary, etc. It's a no win. The papers are going to write what they want regardless.
I agree. And some people are going to believe what they want without any credible shred of evidence. My sneaking suspicion is they are one and the same as the people who initially criticized her harshly for not smiling at the press and are now on her back because she smiles as lenses are shoved in her face. Well I would smile if I were in Kate's shoes. She's dating a nice dude who loves her, stands by her, gives her keys to Clarence House:lol: and she gets invites to swanky parties, cools her heels on luxurious vacations, and hangs out in the throne room at Buck Palace. :lol:

Like one single GIRL who whines about Kate Middleton on the internet 24 hrs a day wouldn't hop down off of her high horse and take William up on his personal invitation to a weekend at Balmoral WITHOUT Kate cramping their style.:rolleyes: My guess is they'd accept his offer, then run their mouths to the press faster than a fox at a hunt. None of them could hold Kate's boots is my hunch.:rolleyes:

She's dating a nice dude who loves her, stands by her, gives her keys to Clarence House:lol: and she gets invites to swanky parties, cools her heels on luxurious vacations, and hangs out in the throne room at Buck Palace. :lol:

I bet you too are saying all this without a shred of evidence too. I can just see her hanging out in the throne room at BP, I suppose you will have her trying on the crown too. We really can´t tell from photographs if he is really the nice "dude" you say he is and whether he loves her but if that is your dream - dream on.

Last edited by a moderator:
No we DON'T know if he is a "nice dude" or not, but I give people the benefit of the doubt and assume they are decent UNTIL I AM SHOWN otherwise. Kate Middleton has done ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to show me that she is the hateful, scheming, social climbing monster that she is accused of being by people who I suspect would trade places with her in a New York minute.

I don't spend all of my free time hanging on every word printed in tabloid trash or hanging out at Kate Hater internet viper pits trashing people, making nasty assumptions, and generally talking out of my a*** about someone I'VE NEVER MET WITHOUT see-it-with-my-own-two-eyes-hear-it-with-my-own-two-ears proof that they are every bit the demon I accuse them of being. But that's just me.

Okay..and on that note, I'm going to ask that the heat be turned down a little here.

No we DON'T know if he is a "nice dude" or not, but I give people the benefit of the doubt and assume they are decent UNTIL I AM SHOWN otherwise. Kate Middleton has done ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to show me that she is the hateful, scheming, social climbing monster that she is accused of being by people who I suspect would trade places with her in a New York minute.

I don't spend all of my free time hanging on every word printed in tabloid trash or hanging out at Kate Hater internet viper pits trashing people, making nasty assumptions, and generally talking out of my a*** about someone I'VE NEVER MET WITHOUT see-it-with-my-own-two-eyes-hear-it-with-my-own-two-ears proof that they are every bit the demon I accuse them of being. But that's just me.

Actually you are agreeing with me, you have to meet someone and see them with your own eyes and even talk to them to know them so if you haven´t done these things then it is all supposition. Perhaps some of us don´t know about these trashy tabloids so perhaps you could give a link so we can see to what level they have descended.

I love William with a beard! He looks so "Windsor".

Actually I thought he looked quite like GuyRitchie. Whichever way, think he looks really H-O-T!!!

I suggest you read and try to understand what I have written. I have no idea about the trashy tabloids you mention, I don´t read them but to know they are trashy shows some familiarity with them for sure. To see something with your own eyes you will have to do what you obviously like doing, take a cruise and try meeting the royals.

No we DON'T know if he is a "nice dude" or not, but I give people the benefit of the doubt and assume they are decent UNTIL I AM SHOWN otherwise.
Iirc, this is the same 'nice, decent' dude you trashed left and right during the break up, with what evidence?
Kate Middleton has done ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to show me that she is the hateful, scheming, social climbing monster that she is accused of being by people who I suspect would trade places with her in a New York minute.
Why are you so angry? Why scream? Are you Kate to take criticism so personally?
Kate's suitability and worth as a royal concort is up for debate. This is what this place is for. Her lifestyle choices, the behavior of both herself and her family may seems beyond criticisms to you, but those are your opinions. If you are upset that some people will disagree, why go through the pain of going to a forum?
And who do you suppose here does? Who has been accusing her of demonic possession and generally posting hateful posts under the nose of the Moderators? If the Royal Forums are, as you describe them a 'Kate Hater internet viper pit' why do you keep comming back to it? Who and what exactly are you talking about because I'm mystified.

The beard emphasises the Windsor in him to me - I see George V a bit with the beard.

oh i agree, his picture could be photoshopped into photos from the 1800's and you'd pick him out as a windsor :flowers: he looks dashing and handsome, i like it.

i was quite alarmed in one photo he seems to be pointing the gun towards people:eek: - right in kates face. photos are tricky in perspective and i'm going to assume its the photos off kilter, not foolishness on the princes part (ignoring the #1 rule of hunting, never point a loaded gun towards anybody)

:previous:
The photos were taken with a telephoto lens. Therefore distances, angles and positions are distorted.

Geez, if Kate really did pick up that pheasant with her bare hands, as it appears, I hope she had some purell handy. I never leave home without it and I don't even pick up dead pheasants.
It is only a dead pheasant, reared on the estate, probably cleaner than stroking a cat or dog!

But not as pleasant for the pheasant. :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom