Prince William and Kate Middleton Current Events 7: November 2008-October 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like her voice (through i though it would be a little bit softer and more girly)! She remind me of Mary Donaldson's voice a lot :D

She didn't say anything interesting (despite saying "interesting") but it's really nice to hear her voice. I don't like Will voice, Harry has nice, exactly like I suppose.

About her apperance: she doesn't look as good as a few years ago but Will looks worse too. They are lovely couple anyway.

My guess is she was perhaps taken by surprise at having to speak on camera, and was trying to avoid saying anything controversial. Hence the use of "interesting" and other such nondescript words. In a recent "interview" in Wales, Camilla seemed just as hesitant when talking about their trip. Understandable, but I guess if she is to have a royal role in the future, one would expect these rough edges to be smoothened out with time and experience.

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1199706/Kate-Middleton-flies-Mustique-Wills-posted-Anglesey.htmlmhtml:{488FDCB9-EC9B-4436-81C9-B77F...ton-flies-Mustique-Wills-posted-Anglesey.html
The 27-year-old prince had been due to join Miss Middleton and her family for a fortnight on the island of Mustique, but he is now being transferred to Wales to train with the helicopter search and rescue teams at RAF Valley
The 27 year old prince would have had the dates he was to start at Valley, so I would doubt he would have booked to holiday with Kate at the same time!:lol:

Aren't we a little harsh on how Kate looks in the video? Most likely she didn't go with the intention of being in a video. She always appear well put together when out and about. Of course, she has matured and aged since she was first introduced eight years ago? Isn't that one is supposed to do? Goodness...if she had a little nip and tuck she would have been accused of being phony and not letting the aging process happen naturally.

In regards, to the "interesting" comment I would agree that she appeared to be nervous and a loss for words...it sounds like she is using the "buzz words" that marketing folks throw out all the time. But its not like she is commenting on public policy, running for a political office, etc.

You're right, we shoudn't get unfair. Its such a little scene with her, maybe she would make a very different impression, if we would see an interview of 30 minutes or so.

I'm biased I must confess, because I find her not pretty at all. Thats no case for fighting, cause beauty lies very much in the eye of the beholder. But I have to say, that many of my girlfriends are in the same age as she is and they look younger. I don't think its because of smoking (I read, she smokes) because I think it matures your skin a couple of years later, maybe its all that stress... ;)

It's always funny to hear a person talk when your so used to not hearing them say anything, it's a bit like Charlotte Chasiraghi. But Charlotte has an air of mystery.

She sounds like I Thought very pleasant voice

Fox News is reporting the Kate will have a private lunch with the Queen. Rumored to be a step before an engagement announcement.

Take with a grain of salt as Fox News in the U.S. is a bit tabloidy.

Last edited:
:previous::) CNN said the same thing and teased a Larry King show on William and Kate, but didn't say when it was going to be. I'm not sure CNN is any less tabloidy these days - when it comes to the BRF, I think they all tend to just repeat what's written in the British papers.. :flowers: So take it with a grain of salt, too.

Larry King?! That's interesting...I'll have to look out. But he always has the trashiest tabloid people on his show anymore...

:previous::) Yeah - he's done shows on the BRF from time to time, usually with the same people to interview - so I wouldn't hold my breath for any earth - shattering revelations. I'll keep an eye out and say if they say when it's going to be aired .

Up close the make up line underneath her eyes should be made softer, it makes her look tired and is too harsh now that she is a bit older.

:previous::) Eh, I thought she looked fine - not model perfect, but who looks like that? The interview reminds me of last year when my sister and I were out shopping - the local news was doing some sort of retrospective on John Kennedy. The guy came up to me out of the blue, and asked me if I could name something that John Kennedy did during his presidency. I was so suprised I couldn't even come up with anything as intelligent as "interesting" to say. After he walked off, my sister looked at me like I was an idiot and started ticking off things that had happened during his presidency.:ROFLMAO: :nonono: :ROFLMAO: That'll be the first and last time anyone asks me anything on camera. Fortunately, they didn't end up showing it on the news.

:) Maybe the same thing happened to Kate. :sad: And now it's on the Mail Online.

I'm not a fan of the heavy black eyeliner all round the eye, either -- maybe she'll tone it down a little in the future if she joins the royal fold. It's happened before; Diana had to get rid of her blue eyeshadow!

:previous:
Hmm lunch with the queen what an original story. They really are running out of ideas. :flowers:

That first picture of Kate looks remarkably similar to ones of Lady Diana watching Prince Charles in action in early 1981. There's that look of anxiety that seems to be a common one among girlfriends watching the polo field.:flowers:

I love the audi Kate is standing next to!

Were they the tabloid that got into trouble for hacking into a bunch of celebrities phones?

ETA- Yeah, that was them. William's phone was hacked, that's how they got into trouble. You think they'd leave the royal family alone after that.

http://www.zeenews.com/news546122.html

Love this video :flowers: Finally! It's so sweet that he draw her to kiss :wub:

Geez, it looks like Kate is practically attacking him.
Does anyone else get the feeling this is a set-up?
Poor William.
I sincerely hope William finds the right girl soon!

Well I can't help myself, but isn't it a big scandal, that the uncle of the girl, who maybe will be Queen some day, is in a video, where he deals with drugs?? IMO it reflects bad on the Middletons... Its disgusting :nonono: I don't want to be the moralizer, but in my eyes its a no-go.

In the end, Kate can't control her uncle's behavior, and just because he does these things, we can't assume she participates in those activities by extension. It's embarrassing for her family, but I don't think it reflects badly on Kate herself.

Geez, it looks like Kate is practically attacking him.
Does anyone else get the feeling this is a set-up?
Poor William.
I sincerely hope William finds the right girl soon

If anyone's doing any setting up here, I'd say it's William using one of the friendlier tabloid reporters, Duncan Larcombe, to send a message without having to say a word. There's nothing about a passionate kiss that says "poor William" to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom