Prince William and Kate Middleton Current Events 6: August-November 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the articles has a page about other's peoples opinions on the subject such as Jenny Bond, Ingrid Seward, Max Clifford, Daisy Lowe (what really has this model got to do with Kate :rolleyes:), Dickie Arbiter and Jennie Bond.
Thanks for the info, PrincessofEurope. Save me a trip to the newsagent. It's amazing how much "authority" these people bring to any BRF related conversation.:ROFLMAO: If anything, they are the ones in desperate need for a proper job.

I have to agree with you there..Kezza the only thing you ever hear coming from CH is that they do not comment on the personal life of Prince William..and to Hello to top it off after the so called mess with Pete's Wedding photos ....

I am sure the official line of CH remains that they do not comment on the personal lives of various members of the royal family. That said, clever and proactive PR is all about giving off -the-record briefings, with a view to getting the correct and positive message across. In this case, it was in CH's interest to get the message across that Kate is not sitting around idle, and is in fact working for her parents. I do not believe that the Middletons' themselves would have leaked this without the knowledge and guidance of CH.

Re choice of Hello - Firstly, it was hardly as "exclusive" interview / release. Secondly, I would have thought Hello would be easier and "cleaner" to deal with than one of the tabloids, from CH's perspective. Thirdly, the issue with Peter & Autumn's wedding pictures was not to do with Hello per se, the issue there was really whether the couple should have been allowed to sell the rights. From BP/CH's perspective, it did not matter who the pictures were sold to.

Does anybody know of Will's whereabouts these days? Is he up in Scotland with the family, or is he doing some military training?

Moving the furniture around...
Posts discussing possible residences of William and wife have been moved to the Future Residences thread;
posts discussing the ins and outs of Ms Middleton's employment (or not) have been moved to the rumours & musings thread.

Aw they look so cute! Sorry I have no idea where that came from but it's so rare to see them together at a proper event.

They make a really nice-looking couple and seem happy together. I hope that it continues.:)

Aw they look so cute! Sorry I have no idea where that came from but it's so rare to see them together at a proper event.

^I know I can't help but love them together, at first I was really scared William would choose a women who really wasn't fit for the role but Kate in my eyes so far is definitly fits. I know, we hardly have any real information about her but from everything I've seen she seems like the right person for the job.

"And significantly he asked that his dad’s bodyguard Dominic Ryan be Kate’s for the day."....umm, didn't the story begin with Prince William being at the wedding. Shouldn't his bodyguard be there for HIM rather than for Kate?:whistling:

William is a good looking chap but in these pics of them at the wedding he looks more than good looking. Lovely outfit Kate is wearing. To me they look like a good match. Let's hope it lasts.

Stellad

Thanks for those new pics!!!

I like them being together! I think they're great couple!!! Hope we'll soon have a good news from Buckingham!!!

< ed: Warren > Kate looks beautiful and her prince boyfriend looks very handsome.

Last edited by a moderator:
William is a good looking chap but in these pics of them at the wedding he looks more than good looking. Lovely outfit Kate is wearing. To me they look like a good match. Let's hope it lasts.

Well, they're going on something like five years now, so things are looking good for longevity so far! :flowers:

"And significantly he asked that his dad’s bodyguard Dominic Ryan be Kate’s for the day."....umm, didn't the story begin with Prince William being at the wedding. Shouldn't his bodyguard be there for HIM rather than for Kate?:whistling:
Perhaps William and his aides are competent to judge who and when security is needed.

I'd wager it's more like there were several security guards traveling with them, and William asked Dominic Ryan to keep a special eye on Kate. I'm almost certain that more than one bodyguard would go with Prince William on a trip to the continent.

Oh damn, William is REALLY losing his hair. I don't even think that Edward lost his this quickly.

I'll wager by the time he is King, he'll be totally bald.

IMO Kate has a frumpy touch but so does William. At this wedding I thought she looked good, nice make up etc. Regarding her hair, she has beautiful hair that deserved better than just hanging down. It's a real shame she doesn't do any experiments, whoever pays for her fancy dresses should pay for a decent hairdresser, too. In case she will be the one we can expect very nice hairdo's etc as her hair gives lots of options to work with.

You can't get a much better hairdresser than Richard Ward.

in post 95, i cant see the picture, it says the lnk is broken..cn someone help me please?

I think Kate has lovely hair but I think she is dressing far too old for her age, I feel she is trying to impress the RF with her classic look, it makes her look frumpy. Shame about William´s hair but if he sticks to the navy and can wear that uniform all the time he will be fine.....(very fine).

IMO Kate has a frumpy touch but so does William. At this wedding I thought she looked good, nice make up etc.

In case some of you wonder who the bride and groom of this wedding were, I found this information at the web.

The engagement was announced in May 2007 between Capt Rupert S. Evetts, Blues & Royals, only son of Mrs Susan Evetts , of East Dean, Hampshire and the late Mr Michael Evetts , and Chiara Hunt, second daughter of Dr The Hon Jonathan Philip Henderson Hunt (b 1947), of South Kensington, London, by his wife the former Monika Kuhlmann, and granddaughter paternally of the late Baron Hunt of Fawley (life peer).

The Hon. Jonathan Hunt and his wife Monika had been married at the same church in Salzburg where their daughter married now, wearing her mother's bridalgown, a traditional Alpine costume called Dirndl. The groom is a serving officer at the Blues & Royals and has been awarded a military honour, the Queen's commendation for valuable service, in 2004. Seems William is connected to both bride and groom.

Thanks for this Jo. I was actually hoping for a Habsburg or two. :D

Thanks for this Jo. I was actually hoping for a Habsburg or two. :D

Me, too, as the Habsburgs have links to Salzburg. Franchesca lives there and the new Countess Neipperg (wife of grandson of Otto Habsburg) is from Salzburg. But alas, Austrian papers say that the guestlist was top secret and that it was mostly British guests gathering there. They wrote that william and Catherine danced till 4 am and were very happy and cuddly...

Here are some pics of guests arriving for the party: Catherine wears a stunning dress in mauve.
http://www.salzburg.com/galerie/index.php?ref=1~t0edrlkxdao~4x4zrh*en&parent=Salzburg

Last edited:
I like the mauve dress but I am a bit disappointed that we didn´t get a better look at the dirndl.

I've lost the plot - what were these two events? was the mauve dress party a wedding event?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom