Prince William and Kate Middleton Current Events 4: February-May 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hemce the pinch or two of salt I recommended. It beggars belief that William or Harry would be in a position to give her permission..

Cat

Err, isn't it more likely that Charles had the gym installed and keeps it fitted with top of the range equipment! :rolleyes:

As you say Cat, it is the Mail! :sick::yuk:

I think it's Camilla's gym.:flowers: She has always been a sports person and you can see that she is working out regularily. Which could be a great signal to all women her age as it keeps osteoporosis at bay but of course the D... Mail decides to make Catherine the star of their article about the gym.

And I think Camilla decided on a private gym as she doesn't want to have pics of her sweating in a public gym circulated like those of Diana once were. Or invite comparisons.

But did Camilla ask William and Harry for permission?

But did Camilla ask William and Harry for permission?

Aren't we just filled with wit and humor (or wine/beer????)!:D I daresay the gym is a new feature as one can't quite picture the late Queen Mum working out. :ohmy: Still, I seriously doubt Kate is the responsible party.

Cat

there is always an article when waity katie tags along.wonder who leaks it to the press

No. . . . . . ..
Just general good spirits then! I love the often acerbic wit of your posts, Warren, and meant no offense.

Back on topic -- I wonder what Wiliam and Kate will be up to during his break between RAF and RN. I seem to recall something about another trip to the Seychelles being bandied about at one point. As always, when I rely upon my memory (I have a LOT of blonde moments), it could very well be a figment of my imagination.

Cat

Wow, I don't even see the slightest resemblance to William :lol: Where do they find these stories :rolleyes:

:previous: Perhaps Kate is aware of the amount of annoyance that these boots seem to cause some people and she has decided to wear them constantly as sort of an up-yours to us all. :ROFLMAO:

Oh dear!!!! Wearing boots all the time is getting really boring!:whistling:

Gosh...I detest those boots. Hopefully with the coming of summer she will retire them to the bin!

Looks like Kate and William are still going strong. I wouldn't expect an official announcement that they are "together." You will just know if they either become engaged or break up. You know how "friends/sources" love to talk!

Oh dear!!!! Wearing boots all the time is getting really boring!:whistling:
We should start worry if some day (I don't mean summer) she wouldn't wear them:D

Btw they're her sign:whistling:

Will Kate be at Peter & Autumn's wedding, you think?

From November to April I wear boots every time I go out. I am smart and dressing according to the weather.And don't call me boring, thank you very much! Boring must be those who go on and on about what footwear people choose.

From November to April I wear boots every time I go out. I am smart and dressing according to the weather.And don't call me boring, thank you very much! Boring must be those who go on and on about what footwear people choose.

Totally agree - I wear boots during the same period.

Hopefully with the coming of summer she will retire them to the bin!
Why the bin, they look comfortable to me and there seems to be plenty of wear left in them yet. :D
Well said. She looks nicely dressed most ot the time and her footwear is up to her. :flowers:

As a follow up to this Who's in your cab, Kate? Royal girlfriend parties with Wills lookalike | the Daily Mail the DM has some information on Kate's ex.
And, The Mail on Sunday can reveal, Willem has a pedigree as a swashbuckling – and scandal-tinged – adventurer to make the Prince's military exploits seem tame. Three years ago, while working in Baghdad, he was caught up in a furore over the planting of US propaganda in Iraqi newspapers. He also found himself in possession of an MP5 sub-machine-gun and $3million in cash – and unwisely posed for a picture with both.
The spy who loved Kate Middleton: Her first love, the adventuring swashbuckler | the Daily Mail.

He seems interesting :lol:

Willem Max sounds more like another rich kid with a James Bond-wannabe complex but don't have the stomach for the real thing. That photo with gun and money is so silly. Have to say, Kate definitely have a wide range of friends, and holds on to them.

I was thinking he sounds like an idiot!:D Who in their right mind goes to Iraq and has their photo taken with a machne gun and tons of cash? Of course, since it is the D Mail making the claim I have to grab the salt!

Cat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom