Prince William and Kate Middleton Current Events 4: February-May 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i, think William needs his space, kate can absorb his time, but i don´t believe they are in crissis, Dou you think Queen Elizabeth it´s no right for this engagement?

I am not sure that they have "officially" met yet but surely they have "run into each other" as Kate has spent time at both Balmoral and Sandringham. Does anybody know definitively know if they have indeed met?
She may have spent time at Sandringham and Balmoral, but not necessarily at the same time as HM. :flowers:

I am an army WAG just like Kate - my boyfriend is currently on a course at the moment and I won't see him for 6 weeks and then it will just be weekends for the majority of this year.

We are still together and I have come to accept him being away (he spent 7 months in Iraq last year).

I'm sure Kate accepts this and for her it won't be forever. I think the news reports are nonsense and they lack complete understanding for the forces way of life.

Now HOLA is reporting the same thing about William and Kate's relationship. They say they are going through a crisis - however, their sources are british newspapers/media.

I question the credibility of this matter but it could be true, of course. Right now, it's pure speculation. :whistling:

EL PRÍNCIPE GUILLERMO Y KATE MIDDLETON, ¿EN CRISIS?

Someone at thefashoinspot says they saw her over the weekend looking cozy with Guy Pelly...if that is true...:ermm:

He's a club promoter, isn't he? Or something with the nightlife...he pals around with Kate often.

I don't know what he does now.. would be interesting to know. I just know him as being one of Harry's childhood friends.

Maybe I'm being totally naive about this but let's say William and Kate are indeed going through a crisis and she also happens to be into someone else (eg. Guy Pelly), wouldn't she be more discreet...not to mention parting her way from William before doing something that might ruin her name. :ermm:

She has always been very guarded and careful about their relationship (something the BRF highly appreciates) and for that reason I honestly don't think she would act that way.

Besides, isn't Guy Pelly a very close friend of William? :ohmy:

I know that anything can happen in this world and I wouldn't be completely surprise to hear some rather unexpected news.

Sorry if I got carried away with this...:blush:

If Kate was with Guy Pelly this weekend, it wouldn't seem like she and William are broken up. Guy has been known to watch over Kate when William isn't available. IMO lemon might have a good point, William just might not have time to see Kate even on the weekends. It sounds like he has an extremely demanding and time consuming course spread over weeks instead of months like the rest of the pilots. And if Kate is taking an internship in New York then she is well aware of how little time William will have for her.

He looks about 12 and he is friends with both Will and Harry....he was at that Diana concert in their VIP section. The poster at TFS insinuated that she was dancing on him in an inappropriate way...for a girl in a relationship. Still gossip but...

I swear she was just with Guy at Afrika! Afrika! a few weeks ago. I think alot of William's friends were there too so I don't take it as anything too serious. On another note apparently Prince Philip told William to stop messing around with Kate and decide if shes the one or not. I read it at a Diana website, I'll grab it a little later and post it.

Kate has been seen out and about with Guy Pelly and Tom van Stubbenzee (sp?) two of William's closest friends regularly. They seem to keep her company when William isn't around. Plus Guy has a girlfriend called Susanna. She is the blond woman in the pictures of the Africa Africa! event. Hence I doubt there's anything going on between Kate and him (I even think he's actually shorter than Kate and definitely not better looking than Will). :D

Picture of the Queen and Kate

Caroline Malhilda I read on another thread here on The Royal Forums that the picture of Kate and Queen Elizabeth, in the book After Diana, was a photoshop redo of Kates head on Melinda Gates body. It was when Bill Gates received his Knighthood. You can google Bill Gates knighthood pictures and see that it is the same picture. But wouldn't the writer, I forget his name right now, something Andersen I think, have to get permission to use the picture in his book? I find it interesting he was able to use it. But I bet the Queen and Kate have met several times, just never been pictured together. Remember when Prince Charles and Diana were dating for the longest time they were never in the same picture!

Caroline Malhilda I read on another thread here on The Royal Forums that the picture of Kate and Queen Elizabeth, in the book After Diana, was a photoshop redo of Kates head on Melinda Gates body. It was when Bill Gates received his Knighthood. You can google Bill Gates knighthood pictures and see that it is the same picture. But wouldn't the writer, I forget his name right now, something Andersen I think, have to get permission to use the picture in his book? I find it interesting he was able to use it. But I bet the Queen and Kate have met several times, just never been pictured together. Remember when Prince Charles and Diana were dating for the longest time they were never in the same picture!
You are so right. I looked at the picture in the book and googled his knighthood and fount the exact same picture with a lady in the exact same outfit.

I have the Anderson book and the photo doesn't look right (didn't before I had heard about the photoshop); I am not even sure the head which was supposed to be Kate's was even hers! :ROFLMAO: The hair looked wrong.

On the Peoplemagazine website, they are quoting Mario Testino who denies that Kate is going to work with him in March.

It is all so smoke and mirrors!

Thats alot of bottles on his table. The dress shirt with a sweater seems to his style. He wears it all the time, for many years.

Well do Jewish people get baptized in the church of england?

judaism is not only a religion but also a nation.
so if her mother has jewish origine, that will make her part of the jewish nation

Well do Jewish people get baptized in the church of england?

Some do. A person is Jewish if his/her mother is Jewish. You don't have to embrace the Jewish faith in order to be Jewish.

I don’t think that Kate’s mother is Jewish. A paper, the Daily Mail I think, recently did a very detailed article on Kate’s mother’s background and there was no mention about them being Jewish. In fact I think they even had a photograph of Kate’s Grandparents outside the church they were married in.

I don’t think that Kate’s mother is Jewish. A paper, the Daily Mail I think, recently did a very detailed article on Kate’s mother’s background and there was no mention about them being Jewish. In fact I think they even had a photograph of Kate’s Grandparents outside the church they were married in.

Actually I think there were two articles on Kate's background. IMO the Mail would have picked up on it if it was true.

Thats alot of bottles on his table. The dress shirt with a sweater seems to his style. He wears it all the time, for many years.
There are actually two tables in the photo. The one in the foreground, with two older men chatting, had the beer bottles. William was at another table in the background. There may have been bottles at Williams table but they are nott clear in the photo.

Are you sure? I understand he works PR or promotions or something for Mahiki. But he does not own Mahiki. He owns another club maybe? :confused:
I think he is the Marketing Director for Mahiki, which would mean he has financial interest. :flowers:

The dress kate has wore last year on her birthday day is on sell on ebay now Item number: 280202001513 (top-shop) dress.

I think he is the Marketing Director for Mahiki, which would mean he has financial interest. :flowers:
It means he has a salaried position, though. It's different from ownership.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom