Prince William and Kate Middleton Current Events 4: February-May 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who know what would they do? Maybe she would even go if he will be in country...

Thanks a lot kimebear for the photo:flowers:

On this photo Chelsy looks much better than Kate I think.

Kate's headdwear looks too old fashionated as for her.
I think that Queen Sonja has similar or maybe Beatrix?

Last edited:
Kate...

Kate has gorgeous eyes, and her dark coloring is much more attractive, I think. But why in the world are they in black -- Kate in black hat, the Queen with black gloves & shoes?? It's Spring, where are the lovely pastel colors? No don't upstage the bride, but don't dress for a funeral either.

That type of hat is actually really fashionable right now. I have seen young women wearing them to different cool events.

Shame on William for not going. Had that been my boyfriend...he would have been in a lot of trouble.. Tacky Tacky Tacky....

:previous:
I know, I feel so sorry for Kate. I can't imagine being at my BF cousins wedding all alone while he was out of the country at his ex-grilfriends brothers wedding. :eek:

As I said before, both he and Harry (I really don't like England) could stand to use an updated class on duty before personal... Queen Mary would have been appalled!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone know when his plans to attend the wedding in Africa were finalized? When was date of Peter's wedding finalized? When would invited both of weddings?
(I don't really like England) statemant is more in context the media there than their home country in general.

yeah seriously...:lol: Ditching your cousin's wedding for an ex-girlfriends family member, he must still have it bad for her. :whistling:

I know! Or maybe Will and Peter are just not really close like we thought.

I Dont think its like that with Jecca and honestly all the Kate comments are a little brutal lol IMHO.

I don't see why Kate had to represent William. If she is a friend of theirs she should only be representing herself.

Royals often have someone represent them if they have to be away from an event. Perhaps it's William's way of saying that he was there in "spirit.":flowers:

I don't see why Kate had to represent William. If she is a friend of theirs she should only be representing herself.

I don't think Catherine actually represented William, but her presence at the wedding with both the Queen and Prince Phillip being present speaks volumes. I believe this is a definite arrow that points to what Prince William is planning to do in the future. I don't think Catherine would have been able to attend the wedding without William unless it had been approved beforehand. The wedding was attended by all of the senior royals, and many of the minor royals too. If her attendance hadn't been approved by Buckingham Palace, she would not have been there.

Also, I read in one of the many tabloid stories today that Catherine arrived at the wedding in the same car with Prince Harry and Chelsy Davy. That means she not only attended the wedding without her royal beau, but rode there with his brother. That sounds to me like serious understanding between Prince William and Catherine.

I also read an article in the Daily Mail - please, no laughing! - which claims that William and Catherine will be going on a vacation to Mustique next week. If they actually do take that vacation together next week, I think it would be safe to say that William and Catherine are serious about their relationship. Here's the Daily Mail article.

Will Prince William propose to Kate next week on their romantic get-away in Mustique? | the Mail on Sunday

Oh come on! Isn't that what they all said last year, then they broke up. That's what we'll see next. Kate is not sure what she wants to do with herself, her jobs or her future. Then after they wait Zara will be engaged and they will wait another year. I don't think William is ready for marriage, he should follow the example of Peter.

I don't agree. I think this is an indication that William and Catherine have a close relationship, and I think that time will show they've decided to be serious about each other and their relationship. I actually think they made the decision to be serious some time ago, and we're just now seeing the results of that decision.

Yeah they started being serious five years ago, but where have we seen it?

I think they started being serious after their vacation to the Seychelle Islands in August last year. Prior to that, I don't think they had made up their minds to be serious about their relationship.

I agree with you.
This Holiday could be that all over again. but as for a proposal maybe maybe not. All depends on William. I would have thought he would of proposed after his stint in the navy next month so he will get to spend more time with his Fiancee??
R.D
x

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous:
I know, I feel so sorry for Kate. I can't imagine being at my BF cousins wedding all alone while he was out of the country at his ex-grilfriends brothers wedding. :eek:

Really, we don't know why, do we? Given only the bald facts, I'd opine that there must be a very good reason for this.

I agree that on the face of it it doesn't look good: however, and to be perfectly honest, I'd rather be with a good friend that some of my cousins if their wedding dates clashed.

Still, I'm inclined to be phlegmatic about this. It's not likely that The Queen would have permitted it without due and proper cause.

yeah seriously...:lol: Ditching your cousin's wedding for an ex-girlfriends family member, he must still have it bad for her. :whistling:
William agreed before the Philips wedding to attend as a special guest at a wedding of the son of a family he stayed with and suddenly some are celebrating, what exactly? That one of his very ex girlfriends was also there with her boyfriend perhaps!:whistling: I should imagine he did Peter and his wife a big favour as all the news channels here were trying to get some shots of Catherine, can you imagine if it had been William and Catherine.

He did the honourable thing by anybodys standards, by honouring a previous arrangement and by allowing his cousin and his bride the limelight on what was their day! Give the boy some credit!

Last edited:
There you go with your Agenda again, Skydragon!:D

Seriously, I have to agree. If William had a prior commitment he had to honor it, otherwise he would have been slammed for backing out. It was another of those lose-lose situations for William. If he backed out on Batian he would have been given grief, he misses Peter's wedding he gets grief. Though I was disappointed that he didn't attend Peter's wedding I completely understand why.

Cat

Shame on William for not going. Had that been my boyfriend...he would have been in a lot of trouble.. Tacky Tacky Tacky....

I don't see what the big deal is given that is was already stated that William had a PRIOR committment to attend another wedding! I mean, it would have looked really bad if he backed out. There was no dearth of royal well wishers at the wedding yesterday. I don't get all the speculations about Will and Peter's relationship. It's nonsense. To me TACKY is breaking your word.

I don't see a problem with William going to Kenya instead of Peter's wedding. However he should have taken his g/f with him. To spend a whole week at his ex-g/f's family estate without Kate who had to attend the Windsor wedding instead, looks really bad. No matter which wedding he chose, he should have attended together with Kate. The seperate arrangement looks fishy and Kate didn't look happy to be there on her own.

I don't see a problem with William going to Kenya instead of Peter's wedding. However he should have taken his g/f with him. To spend a whole week at his ex-g/f's family estate without Kate who had to attend the Windsor wedding instead, looks really bad. No matter which wedding he chose, he should have attended together with Kate. The seperate arrangement looks fishy and Kate didn't look happy to be there on her own.

You have a point, but perhaps Jecca's family didn't invite Kate? Would you want your ex bf's current gf at your brother's wedding? :ohmy:

... That one of his very ex girlfriends was also there with her boyfriend perhaps ... [snipped]
The ex-girlfriend trying to be just a friend ... Is she aiming at becoming another friend of Prince William similar to what Duchess of Cornwall used to be?
I agree with Isana saying, "No matter which wedding he chose, he should have attended together with Kate"

You have a point, but perhaps Jecca's family didn't invite Kate? Would you want your ex bf's current gf at your brother's wedding? :ohmy:
I find it hard to belive that William wasn't given the option of bringing a guest.

Kate visited the Craig family resort in 2005 or 2006 together with William. I doubt they excluded her from the invitation and if they did that should have been even more of a reason for William not to go without her.
I sometimes really wonder what's going on in his head. When I first read the article saying he'd be in Kenya I thought this was the most crazy thing a tabloid ever claimed with regard to Wiliam and Kate. Shockingly enough it turned out to be true. :eek:
I hope the reports that William and Kate will enjoy a week in Mystique together, is true. He should at least devide his time equally between Jecca and Kate. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom