Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall Current Events 8: November-December 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BeatrixFan said:
I was hoping you'd ditch it so I could use it! - The best pic of Fred I think. Just gorgeous.

please don't wait for Prince Johnny to hand over the Fred photo to change your current avatar. I dont like it. it kind of scares me.

Who IS on your avatar, BeatrixFan? I can't make it out.

ysbel said:
Who IS on your avatar, BeatrixFan? I can't make it out.
That is Princess Astrid Maud Ingeborg of Norway.. One of King Olavs daugthers. Her title is Princess Astrid, mrs Ferner

I wondered who urs was BF. I actually love that pic of Fred. He is a total hottie in that pic. He wears a uniform like no other.

LaMinka said:
That is Princess Astrid Maud Ingeborg of Norway.. One of King Olavs daugthers. Her title is Princess Astrid, mrs Ferner

Thanks LaMinka. A striking woman! Good choice, BeatrixFan.

Princejonnhy25 said:
I wondered who urs was BF. I actually love that pic of Fred. He is a total hottie in that pic. He wears a uniform like no other.

Well he actually looked quite hot in those nude swimming pics they took in France but I don't think the moderators would approve one of THEM as a avatar. :p

I've just found this pic on the National Osteoporosis Society's website - it's gorgeous;

BeatrixFan said:
I've just found this pic on the National Osteoporosis Society's website - it's gorgeous;

http://imageshack.us

wow! that's probably the best photo i've ever seen of her.

it kind of looks like a mario testino, but i'm not sure she'd want to use a photographer so closely associated with Diana.

Pollyemma..now why did you mention Diana in this thread :) You know people are going to get in a tizzy.

Seriously..it is a nice photo but I am sure Mario Testino is not the only photographer with that style. Although, I did read that he was interested in photographing the Duchess.

Who is the young lady on your avatar Emma?

ysbel said:
Well he actually looked quite hot in those nude swimming pics they took in France but I don't think the moderators would approve one of THEM as a avatar. :p
Someone once used a nudie shot of Andrea Casiraghi as an avatar. Tsk tsk. It lasted about five minutes on the Board.

Someone once used a nudie shot of Andrea Casiraghi as an avatar

We're not allowed them then? What a dissapointment.

Duchess of Cornwall in Majesty Covers (December 2005) she attend USA with Prince Charles for 8 days.

http://www.majestymagazine.com/about.php

large.jpg

sara1981 said:
Duchess of Cornwall in Majesty Covers (December 2005) she attend USA with Prince Charles for 8 days.

http://www.majestymagazine.com/about.php
\

oh wow! gorgeous! amazing! i am going to Borders this afternoon to buy it!
I'm so glad they put her on the cover. its totally appropriate.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is a good snap of Camilla to use. I think this is the first time she's been the cover girl of Majesty isn't it?

Did they do airbrushing or is her make up just really good in that pic.

Warren said:
Someone once used a nudie shot of Andrea Casiraghi as an avatar. Tsk tsk. It lasted about five minutes on the Board.

Aw shucks! :( :D

I think its a mix of soft focus and make up Johnny.

Probably. Her skin looks really nice. Its a nice turn around. Now there showing the good pics and making them better instead of in the past when the worst possible pic of Camilla sold for a ton of money.

a girl in the royaltis posted this:
It is reported Charles and Camilla want to rid the Royal Family of Edward ,Sophie and Pr. Andrew once the Queen has gone.
Is true?

a girl in the royaltis posted this:
It is reported Charles and Camilla want to rid the Royal Family of Edward ,Sophie and Pr. Andrew once the Queen has gone.
Is true?

Charles is all for a modern small royal family that doesnt have extras living in palaces and not doing anything but he doesnt want to rid the current members. The Labour party wants the decrease the family. The want Andrews kids to relinquish their titles and kick all the royals out of Kensington. I dont think Charles will kick out the current members but I do think he might ask for a change in the laws on titles for the future generations. The royal family is way too big and doesnt need to get that big again. I would like to see the Danish system applied to it.

hmmmmmmmmmm but andrew, edward are so royal like him.

Andrew and Edward are but do we really need the Dukes, Duchess, Prince and Princess of Kent and Glouctershire. The royal family is huge. Titles pass down through the generations too much.

yeah, that is true, the royal family must be only king's desendents.
but the duke and prince of kent some time was a kings' sons.

corazon said:
yeah, that is true, the royal family must be only king's desendents.
but the duke and prince of kent some time was a kings' sons.

indeed. i suppose the current members of the royal family will be "grandfathered" in. they'll be allowed to stay for the rest of their lives.(it would be pretty cruel to force them to completely change their lives at this late stage) but Harry's children won't be part of the official royal family.

I suspect if William has a larger number of children, some of them will also go on to pursue careers and only turn up for weddings etc.

yes, is true, the british royal family is a BIG family!

The sons of the current Dukes of Kent and Gloucester will inherit the titles upon the death of their fathers but will have no royal duties. They will be like other titled families in the UK. Children of the Dukes of Kent and Gloucester, Prince Michael of Kent and Princess Alexandra and Princess Margaret carry out no official duties and probably never will. Charles, Andrew, and Edward and their children ( maybe not Edward's children as he has asked that his daughter be known as Lady Louise and not Princess Louise as she's entitled to) will be the core royal family in the future. Princess Anne's children have no title and carry out no official duties also by her wishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom