Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall Current Events 25: September 2008-August 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: Obviously youngsters who didn't realise someone from the Mail might feel the need to 'check it out' and report even a speck of dust! :rolleyes: I wouldn't dream of reading the other entries in a guest book, but realise I might be unusual in that way.:flowers:
----------------
Charles and Camilla on way to West Yorks

PRINCE Charles and his wife Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, will meet patients at two West Yorkshire charities during a visit on Thursday.

Charles and Camilla on way to West Yorks - Yorkshire Evening Post

She was obviously there to snoop and report.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pics 19.2.2009

Some funny pics from today :)

Britain's Prince Charles and his wife Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, share
a light moment during the official naming ceremony for new Peppercorn
class A1 steam locomotive "Tornado" steam train at York railway station
in York, northern England February 19, 2009.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

:previous: Thank you iceflower. :flowers: We did away with dirty smelly engines for a very good reason, not least because of the dangers when the wind was blowing in the wrong direction!:D

That's true :D and you are most welcome as always :flowers:
I hope his words weren't gone with the wind as well ;)

Here are some more pics of Camilla and Charles today:

Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall and Prince Charles, Prince of Wales
during a visit to the Grand Theatre and Opera North on February
19, 2009 in Leeds, United Kingdom.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** zimbio gallery **

February 20

There are still those who claim that the people of Britain will never accept the Duchess of Cornwall as Prince Charles's wife.
Still less as our future queen.
But the smiles on the faces of Leeds people told another story yesterday.
And so did the cheers in their voices.

Warmest of loyal welcomes - Yorkshire Evening Post

Pics 4.3.2009

Prince Charles, Prince of Wales and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall
celebrate the Hindu Festival of Holi with a visit to BAPS Shri
Swaminarayan Mandir (Neasden Temple) on March 4, 2009 in
London, England.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

Last edited:
February 20

There are still those who claim that the people of Britain will never accept the Duchess of Cornwall as Prince Charles's wife.
Still less as our future queen.
But the smiles on the faces of Leeds people told another story yesterday.
And so did the cheers in their voices.

Warmest of loyal welcomes - Yorkshire Evening Post
im not a british , but im very sorry because im not a british !
and be sure if i am british i would be proud to have the duchess as my queen !she is a great women :flowers:
Prince Charles, Prince of Wales and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall
celebrate the Hindu Festival of Holi with a visit to BAPS Shri
Swaminarayan Mandir (Neasden Temple) on March 4, 2009 in
London, England.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **
:previous: Thank you iceflower.the royal couplr looks great and happy ; i love to see the prince with the small red point in her face :lol:
like the duchess outfit :)

:previous: Thank you iceflower.the royal couplr looks great and happy ; i love to see the prince with the small red point in her face :lol:
like the duchess outfit :)

You are most welcome, chaimae, me too I always like to see
them at that special celebration :) Here are three more funny pics:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

I have heard that Prince Charles and Camilla have offered to come to Canada but the Canadian government has refused at the present time because the economy is so bad and the expense of security for the couple is so high. I would love to see them. Does anyone know where they are off to next?

Prince Charles and Duchess of Cornwall will meet President of the USA and Mrs.Obama.
... On Wednesday afternoon – so long as the anarchists haven’t forced the Royal Family into hiding – the world’s most powerful couple will meet Prince Charles and Camilla before taking tea with Her Majesty at Buckingham Palace. Everyone else will have to content themselves with a brief handshake at an official reception.”
Reference: Michelle Obama Fashion and Style

Why did Duchess of Cornwall choose to wear a school headmistress dress? She has got a few nice suits that would have fitted the occasion. The dress in question does not flatter her at all. On a brighter note... President Sarkozy is such a gentleman.

Why did Duchess of Cornwall choose to wear a school headmistress dress? She has got a few nice suits that would have fitted the occasion. The dress in question does not flatter her at all. On a brighter note... President Sarkozy is such a gentleman.

I can't agree more! I hearts the DOC but god we have already seen this (unflattering?) navy blue outfit twice:

-At The Elysee Palace in November
-At the unveiling of the Queen Mother's statue last month

Maybe she feels confortable in it ?

In my opinion its no more headmistressy than what Mrs Clinton was wearing or elsewhere at the summit Angela Merkel, but hey don't get criticised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom