Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall Current Events 25: September 2008-August 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay time to move on from Weathergate as it relates to Charles and Camilla.

Zonk
British Forums Moderator

Prince Charles, Prince of Wales and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall attend
the launch of 'Chefs Adopt A School' programme at St George's primary
school in Mayfair, on February 2, 2010 in London.

Looking at pic I can nearly hear him "singing in the rain"..;)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** zimbio gallery **

Pic 5 is cute with all the children wearing their big chef hats.

Something to look forward to on February 25th

JOHNNY Depp and Anne Hathaway will join the Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall in London this month for the royal world premiere of Alice In Wonderland.

Tim Burton's eagerly-awaited 3D fantasy adventure features Depp as the Mad Hatter, Hathaway as the White Queen, Helena Bonham Carter as the Red Queen, Australian rising star Mia Wasikowska as Alice and Little Britain star Matt Lucas, who plays Tweedledum and Tweedledee.

Charles and Camilla to mingle with stars - Yorkshire Post

Royal premiere for Johnny Depp and Anne Hathaway | Latest celebrity news hellomagazine.com

Last edited:
Pics 4.2.2010

Prince Charles and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall are visting
Manchester today and have a full programme there:

Charles meets members of the Muslim community at Old Trafford
Stadium, visits the factory at M & I Materials and the Museum of
Science and Industry, Camilla visits Canon Burrows Primary School
and the set of Coronation Street, Granada Studios and together
they visit Salford Lads and Girls Club!

Here are the first pics of all those events:

** Prince Of Wales & Duchess Of Cornwall Visit Manchester **

** belga gallery **

Last edited:
Pics 19.2.2010

Prince Charles and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, visited Stoke-on-Trent
today, February 19, 2010.
They visited the town hall as part of a reception to commemorate the
centenary of Stoke-on-Trent. Other visits were made to two pottery
factories, the Potteries Museum and Art Gallery and the Bethesda Chapel,
Hanley.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

** gettyimages gallery **

:previous: It's so nice of them to visit factories and meet British workers and labourers! Camilla looks great, BTW. I like her 'summery' dress with the light blue coat. Spring fashion is here! :flowers:

Thank you so much for this PJ25! :flowers: The photos of the interior design of the castle are wonderful. Truly awesome! The couple looks great - and happy! - once again.

The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall during a visit to the
Polish Social and Cultural Association, London, February 24, 2010.

Second World War veterans, second and third generation Polish school
children and members of the latest wave of immigrants met Charles and
Camilla as they toured a cultural and social centre.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** belga **

I like the way they interact with people and I agree with someone who said Camilla is looking more and more confident in her role. Thank you for the update Iceflower! :flowers:

Pics 25.2.2010

You are most welcome, NoorMeansLight! And that's what I like
about them as well, their special interaction with the people,
very gentle and quite often humorous.

Prince Charles, Prince of Wales and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall at the
Royal World Premiere of Alice In Wonderland held at the Odeon Leicester
Square on February 25, 2010 in London, England.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** zimbio/gettyimages **

Camilla does look good in that dress. Just when I think she looks best in pastels, I see her looking stunning in peacock blue or this lovely midnight blue. I have a feeling that necklace is one of The Queen Mother's. There's a pic in Hugo Vickers' biography of Queen Elizabeth wearing something very similar at one of Lady Dufferin's dinners.

Anne Hathaway is all white on the night at Alice In Wonderland Royal World Premiere | Mail Online

Being a Royal premiere, Prince Charles and his wife Camilla Duchess of Cornwall hosted the event, Camilla looking stunning in a royal blue floor-length Vivienne Westwood taffeta dress.

Sometimes the DM will suprise ya. But I have to agree, the Duchess has worn this dress numerous times before but Im loving it tonight. The dress, the jewels, hair and make up are top notch this evening.

The aquamarine necklace is rumoured to be the necklace gifted to the Duchess from the Sultan of Brunei during TRH visit there.

The funny things kids say... Cheeky 7-year-old tells Camilla she looks 80 | Mail Online

And here is your typical Daily Mail, O well. I like how the duchess wore the brooch to honour the fallen soldier. And the first picture in the article is classic!

Last edited by a moderator:
But the DM did have a lovely faux pas - in the first article the picture is labelled 'Camilla, Duchess of York'. You won't convince me that this wasn't deliberate - praise on one side but a snide comment subtley included.

I do love the comment from the little boy - having taught kids that age when I was in my 20s and being asked if I was in my 30s, 40s, 50s and even 60s I really think we need to remember that their judgements about age can be very far off - now wait for the DM readers to make similar comments and even suggest that she is older.

Kids are cruel, we all know that. I wouldn't even pay any attention.
Again, they looked lovely together. Whether they meet with ordinary people or actors/celebrities, they always seem comfortable, humorous and friendly.:flowers:

There is a video of the premiere on the Disneyworld website.
Camilla as always looks stunning in that gown. I myself can't wait to see this film. :flowers:

First official engagement together for Camilla and Charles after
Camilla's accident!

Prince Charles and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall attend the production
premiere of Aida at The Royal Opera House in London April 27, 2010.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** gettyimages **

:previous: Cute photos. Thanks, iceflower. :flowers: Camilla's wearing my favourite coat and has a lovely smile. Charles look just a tad uncertain about pushing a wheelchair in public. Not something he's used to.:lol:

Good to see them out and about.

I love that Charles is pushing Camilla in her wheelchair, it's great that they are out and about together attending events with other royals aswell.

It's wonderful that they attended the event together, it is a shame the Queen didn't attend with them.
I'm glad it's commerated by not only politicians but royalty, some times I feel events get forgotten about.
The umbrella pictures are quite entertaining. :flowers:

Prince Charles and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, attended the annual
service of Commemoration at the Scottish National War Memorial in
Edinburgh, Scotland June 2, 2010.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** belga gallery **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom