Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall Current Events 23: March-May 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the new hat

This is a lovely new hat for Camilla. It's just gorgeous. A bit far out but I think she can pull it off.

I like it -its a bit Seusical. (We just took the kids to Horton's hears a Who).
My nine year old thought it looked like a Who hat and was very cool.:flowers:

perhaps they are gifted actors after all the media rumours??

Thank you Nico!:flowers: Well done!:clap:
I´m sure the D....paper will offer you job soon!:ROFLMAO:

Well done Nico. :flowers:

I rather think the D Mail will not be contacting you! :D

Oooh! Such utter visable breaksdown in the marriage! How do they stand it? :eek:

Well done Nico! That took some time and effort and is totally priceless!:flowers:

Cat

at least the camilla-fan-club believes in the uniqueness of this relationship after so much gossip in the newspapers.....who can see behind the curtain on that stage?? Once more I repeat: what a sort of gifted actors!

I put it down to photoshop. :D

at least the camilla-fan-club believes in the uniqueness of this relationship after so much gossip in the newspapers.....who can see behind the curtain on that stage?? Once more I repeat: what a sort of gifted actors!
Clearly they both deserve an Oscar, Bafta or Golden Globe. :whistling::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: How astute of you to see through the charade, perhaps a job at the D***y Mail?

Last edited:

At least the anti-Camilla Brigade believes in the difficulties of this relationship after so much gossip in so called newspapers....Who can see something wrong behind the curtain on that stage??
Once more i repeat: what a lovely couple!

:ROFLMAO:

oh nico, oh camilla gladys! "beautiful and lovely" for the both? this sort of exaggerated behaviour might give you the illusion of a perfect couple. affective illusions keep sometimes royal watchers up in life........

oh nico, oh camilla gladys! "beautiful and lovely" for the both? this sort of exaggerated behaviour might give you the illusion of a perfect couple. affective illusions keep sometimes royal watchers up in life........
Huh? :rolleyes:

If you hear the sound of hoofbeats think horses, not zebras! :doh:

Thnk you for sharing your deliciously warped sense of humour Nico. :lol:

More exaggerated behaviour and affected illusions will most likely be found in the next instalment, part 21, which can be found here.​



Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom