Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall Current Events 20: March-June 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Wedding Anniversary!!! Many more to come:flowers: :)

seto said:
I did'nt know where to ask this so I'll do it here . Why are there no pictures of the family at easter service here? Or am I missing them.
See the British Royal Family thread for the Royal Family Easter Service pics. :)

What is wrong with Camilla?
(by G. Levy and R.Kay)

As Camilla makes a painfully slow recovery from surgery, something quite remarkable has happened. Charles, worried about his wife´s health, has actually stopped thinking about himself - for once.

What is wrong with Camilla? | the Daily Mail

When you look first to this article it seems to be a friendly one about the Royal Couple, but if you have read it more detailed you can find all what we know from the Daily Mail and from Kay. He can say kind words but he wants to tell us the opposite...

Ailing Camilla´s caring Prince

Ailing Camilla's caring Prince | the Daily Mail

Last edited:
There is a very nice article about Prince Charles in the new issue of Vanity Fair. It is their 'Green Issue' and the article talks about how ahead of his time the Prince was environmentally. What he used to be considered a kook for (organic gardening, etc)is now seen as very much the way everyone ought to be. Although I cant figure out where he has hidden the solar panels that heat Highgrove as they are not visable in any photos I've seen.

scooter said:
There is a very nice article about Prince Charles in the new issue of Vanity Fair. It is their 'Green Issue' and the article talks about how ahead of his time the Prince was environmentally. What he used to be considered a kook for (organic gardening, etc)is now seen as very much the way everyone ought to be. Although I cant figure out where he has hidden the solar panels that heat Highgrove as they are not visable in any photos I've seen.

Avalon posted the article on the April 12 ( post nr 29) in the ´Prince Charles current events´ thread!
You´re right scooter the report is great!:flowers:

milla Ca said:
Britain´s Prince Charles and wife Camilla, the Duchess of Cornwall, have been voted one of the country´s most natural celebrity couples
It's what we have been saying all along, they 'fit' together. :flowers:

Thank you for sharing the information, milla Ca! :flowers:
A couple like them should have certainly been included in the list.

scooter said:

It's good to hear someone in position to take the lead. I'm sure we will surely hear whenever he DOESN'T stay "green". But, he has always been someone I've followed and admired.:)

14th May 2007

The Prince of Wales, Patron, The Wiltshire Wildlife Trust and The Duchess of Cornwall will visit Clattinger Farm and tour the wildflower meadows

Camilla looks well. It was so sad how Charles heard about David Rattray murder when they got to Philadelphia.

Did they ever find David's killers? How he was murdered was so horrible.

On a less serious note, what brooch is HRH wearing?

cde said:
Camilla looks well. It was so sad how Charles heard about David Rattray murder when they got to Philadelphia.

Did they ever find David's killers? How he was murdered was so horrible.
Six armed men were involved, it was supposed to have been a robbery that went wrong, but some people are saying it was a land dispute.

Charles and Camilla look well. :flowers:

After all the weeks we haven´t seen Camilla, it´s now so nice that she´s back in public. Both, Charles and Camilla look well and we can look forward to see more pics of them together the next time.:flowers:

hornsen said:
Prince Charles and Camilla tour Cornwall
Abaca Press Americas Search Results
very nice first pics :wub: But I can´t stand this coat anymore!!! First time I loved it but, she has worn it to much.
Perhaps Camilla doesn't want to be seen as spending too much money on her clothes.She's going to be wearing things over and over.;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Charles is looking like he is enjoying Camilla´s company very much.

Thank you for the first pictures of the couple Hornsen. :wub:
Both of them look nice. I'm tired of that outfit as well though - it looked nice the first 20 times but I'd like to see the Duchess in something new. :)

Personally I like the outfit and I'm glad we haven't got another clothes-horse PoW.

hornsen said:
Charles is looking like he is enjoying Camilla´s company very much.

They two are lovely together,aren't they? I just feel nice to see Prince Charles and the duchess to have such warm smiles on their faces.
Thank you very much for the photos.

It's very nice to see Camilla and Charles together again at an official duty, it's surely much more fun for Charles when
he has someone by his side..:) Thanks a lot for the pics!

Here's a link to some paparazzi pics made at the beginning of April in Scotland, they remind me so much of the times,
when Charles and Camilla still had their "affair" ---> Pics 4.4.2007

Thank You for posting those milla Ca!:rose:

lovely photos thanks for the links, they always look like they are the only 2 people in the world, so caught up in each other, it's wonderful to see
it really BUGS ME they keep referring to her as Camilla parker bowles!!!! it's stupid and inaccurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom