Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall Current Events 13: March-April 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, how odd it is after their infamous 30 yr affair that caused so much chaos and pain, an actual marital anniversary is being celebrated by them;)

Since we have three threads devoted to the subject of Charles' and Camilla's relationship when they were married to others, I hardly think we need to bring the same subject up again in this thread.

A larger version of the pic from AFP

They both look great.I am looking forward to seeing the rest of Testino pictures.

All I can say is at least they appear happy after thirty years. Not too many couples today can say they are happy after just five years of marriage. I as note that the princely couple have only been married for a year, but their love has endured over the years. At last they are together. May God Bless their union for years to come.

The picture is great. Testino truely is a genious with the camera. He does great work with all his subjects. Cant wait to see all the other pics. I love how Charles has his armed rapped around her.

I love the cornflower on C's lapel.

After comparing the anniversary photo with numerous other photos from the last months it appears the photographer took the liberty to edit the picture. Camilla has slimmed down considerbly, particularly her neck and face. Very sad to see as she looks just great in real life.

That's really a very fine picture. They both look very happy:)
There will be more pics, I expect?:rolleyes:

Oh, that´s so very, very, very nice...! Camilla has wrapped her arm around him, too. Looking forward to the other photos.

I Love That Picture

They Look So Happy And Camila Looks Wonderful!!!:d :d :d :d

They look like really happy couple. Mario done very good work.

I have to agree with you all, it's a most lovely picture. It has so much warmth and love about it. Just the kind of picture I love to see for a wedding anniversary! :)

Last edited:
What a lovely picture indeed! Camilla looks lovely in that blue colour, and it's nice to see that Charles is holding his arm around her like that :)

Does anyone know when the May issue of Vogue comes out? And will there be any interview as well, or just the photos? Don't know if anyone can answer those questions, but it would be so great to have an interview plus the photos by the very talented Mr Testino!

Did anybody find photos of them attending Crathie Church today? I´d read some articles, but not one photo...:(

And GrandDuchess, you´re right, an interview would be great!!!
Hope, I can geat this issue here in Germany, too.

hornsen said:
Did anybody find photos of them attending Crathie Church today? I´d read some articles, but not one photo...:(

And GrandDuchess, you´re right, an interview would be great!!!
Hope, I can geat this issue here in Germany, too.
There has not been pics from other photo agencies yet, hornsen but i think they will be on later today.But i saw pics from EMPICS which is the website most update British Royals photos quickly.Both the Prince and the Duchess wore the traditional Scottish customs, the Duchess wore a red hat, i'm not sure if that was the one she wore after her Wedding last year, it does look similar but the photos were so small, hopefully we will know soon today.

Pictures from Getty Images::) So lovely couple
HRH Prince Charles, Prince of Wales and HRH Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall arrive at Crathie Church on April 9, 2006, Ballater in Scotland.The Royal couple are spending their first wedding anniversary at Birkhall on the Balmoral Estate.

Attachments

• 57291440.jpg
    57291440.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 193
  • 57291441.jpg
    57291441.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 171
  • 57291451.jpg
    57291451.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 191
  • 57291461.jpg
    57291461.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 171
Yes, partners look again. Seems, they love to do that in Scotland.

Camilla: work needed to persuade public she can be Britain's queen

The second wife of Britain's Prince Charles has managed to establish herself as the spouse of the heir to the throne, but a year after their marriage she has a more difficult job persuading the public.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20060409/en_af...ng_060409092955

Anniversary date for Charles and Camilla

The Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall were today attending a church service on their first wedding anniversary

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/arti...ource=&ito=1490

Charles, Camilla enjoy first wedding anniversary

LONDON -- Prince Charles and Camilla, the Duchess of Cornwall, marked their first wedding anniversary privately on Sunday at the Scottish estate where they spent their honeymoon

http://www.canada.com/cityguides/winnipeg/info/story.html?id=d37586e5-7656-4037-b182-84cf0681a862&k=55857

Charles and Camilla Celebrate First Anniversary

The Public Is Starting to Embrace the Prince's New Wife
Charles and his bride Camilla Parker Bowles were long-time lovers who finally made it to the altar.....

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=1822799&page=1

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom