Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall Current Events 11: January-February 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is bound to get some interesting feedback.

I don't mind Camilla recycling clothes, but I don't like that jacket.

Prince Charles, Prince of Wales (C), drinks a half pint of beer in the Sun Inn February 6, 2006 in Pooley Bridge, Cumbria, England. Prince Charles went on to visit three projects designed to help people in rural communities

from getty

Attachments

• 56756174.jpg
    56756174.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 129
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 151
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 136
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 136
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 127
ysbel said:
I don't mind Camilla recycling clothes, but I don't like that jacket.

I'm joining the debate late, but I wonder if Camilla has a dresser or someone to keep track of her outfits and make suggestions as to what she should wear. I know I'm probably guilty of the same thing (but nobody's watching me) since I'm not really into fashion.

James Whittaker says that they keep a spreadsheet of each engagement and what was worn. All their clothes are kept in special boxes and wrapped in tissue paper. They all have a number and the number is what they list as being worn.

1.-Camilla Duchess of Cornwall prepares to meet staff and patients at the Centre for Metabolic Bone Disease at Hull Royal Infirmary in Kingston

2.- and 3.- Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall visits the Lowna Dairy in Raywell, East Yorkshire on February 7, 2006.

more images

http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp?navtyp=gls====164938&nbc1=1

from terra

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 167
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 138
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:
So is the critter in the middle photo a member of staff or a patient?

Prince Charles considers interview on al-Jazeera

If he interviews with al-Jazeera I wonder what he will talk about?

Is anybody else getting tired of the same pearls on Camilla?

That white hat isn't very attractive. Usually she has a wonderful hat with her outfits.

I think that outfit that she wore three times in a row she feel very comfortable in.:)

Hi georgiea, that hat is the sort of hat that people are obliged to wear whenever they are in an area that food is handled or produced. It is the health and safety regulations in the EU - not Camilla's fashion sense :D

Also, you can see in the picture that she is wearing a white overcoat on top of her outfit, again this makes me think she was in a food factory on an engagement.

Camilla wasn't always the most fashionable woman before she married Charles, but even in her worst pre-marriage get-up, I can't believe she would have worn that hat of her own accord. It must be a requirement. :D

I'm not sure what that hat is supposed to be for, but it's not covering much of her hair so it isn't doing a great job if it's supposed to be anything other than decorative.

Iowabelle,

Jackie was the name of Camilla's dresser when she went to America.

I like her pearls but I wish she would that turquoise and diamond necklace again when she has a more formal event. I was never a big fan of turquoise until I saw that necklace.

What a funny hat indeed! It looks very strange, but I do hope it was part of the visiting requirements and not a personal choice of the Duchess (which I don't think it is, but one never knows these days). That blue outfit is lovely on Camilla though, it's one of my favourites of hers, and that colour is just great on her.

GrandDuchess said:
What a funny hat indeed! It looks very strange, but I do hope it was part of the visiting requirements and not a personal choice of the Duchess (which I don't think it is, but one never knows these days). That blue outfit is lovely on Camilla though, it's one of my favourites of hers, and that colour is just great on her.

It wasn't from personal choice, all workers and visitors to food manufacturing places have to wear them or something similar. They are all pretty awful though.:D
The blue outfit is really nice isn't it!:)

So nice to see her on this event. She is so easy and funny with people, looks like they are very comfortable with her. And it seems she realy enjoys it. I think, these are "queen qualities".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom