Prince Harry Picture Thread 1: March 2003-September 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
British royal HRH Prince Harry plays on the Sunday Times team for the Duke of Wellington Trophy at Guards Polo Club, UK, 23/08/2004. 2004

Attachments

• is_10283064.jpg
    is_10283064.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 561
  • is_10283065.jpg
    is_10283065.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 629
  • is_10283069.jpg
    is_10283069.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 529
  • is_10283063.jpg
    is_10283063.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 516
  • D 34430-05.jpg
    D 34430-05.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 636
Last edited:
This boy and his "parts".......................... Thanks for the wonderful pics.

Jesus, that boy seems to have no self-control when it comes to grabbing his genitals.

There has been alot of media speculation every girl he is photographed is touted as a girlfriend.

Prince Harry in AIDS film
From correspondents in London
05sep04

A TELEVISION documentary would show Prince Harry following in his mother's footsteps by working with people affected by AIDS, a royal spokeswoman said today.

The Forgotten Kingdom: Prince Harry In Lesotho was filmed during the 19-year-old prince's eight-week stay in the tiny southern African kingdom earlier this year.

He spent part of the time volunteering at a home for children orphaned by AIDS.

Almost a third of Lesotho's two million people are thought to be infected with HIV, the virus that causes AIDS.

Harry's mother, Princess Diana, did extensive work for AIDS charities before her death in a car crash in 1997.

A spokeswoman for Harry's Clarence House office said the prince, who graduated from high school last year and plans to take entrance exams for Sandhurst military academy, "was really affected by his experience there and by the people he met".

"He hopes that his visit and now the film will help to raise awareness and money to help tackle the problems faced by people in Lesotho." The film is scheduled to be shown on Britain's ITV network later this month, although an exact date was not announced.

Looks to me as though Harry has learned both from his Mum and from the Royals. These people need help but make it "hands on" and don't just turn up for the photo opportunity. Great Work Harry!

wymanda said:
Looks to me as though Harry has learned both from his Mum and from the Royals. These people need help but make it "hands on" and don't just turn up for the photo opportunity. Great Work Harry!

I couldn't have said it better myself! ;)

can you please post th gf or gfs of harry? or his ex gf , any girls that is related to her but not related as in blood related i mean is his friends

Lol its funny to think one day he could be king if william ever decideds to step down

NO,bad_barbella and gaggleofcrazypeople,

William will become King after his dad and his granny the HM Queen 2 when his dad and his granny dies but William is still second of the throne after his dad.

Sara Boyce

sara1981 said:

William will become King after his dad and his granny the HM Queen 2 when his dad and his granny dies but William is still second of the throne after his dad.

Sara Boyce

Yes, Sara, William is second in line to the throne but he could relinquish his rights if he chose to or if something happens to him, Harry would be next in line.

sara1981 said:

Sara Boyce

I knew that! And I also know that when a monarch in England gets sworn in, in part of their oath, they have to promise not to abdicate. But abdication is the trend in other parts of Europe.

Does that mean they cant step down from the thrown to let there heirs come through... like what happened in the grand duchery of Luxembourg??

And I also know that when a monarch in England gets sworn in, in part of their oath, they have to promise not to abdicate.

You sure about that? Which bit of the Coronation Oath are you thinking about?

Elspeth said:
You sure about that? Which bit of the Coronation Oath are you thinking about?
There is no actual wording that says that the British Monarch cannot abdicate; however, when the monarch is anointed with holy oil at the coronation, he/she is consecrated for life, as a Christian tradition, when you’re consecrated it means you're in that role for life. But that doesn't mean the Queen couldn't abdicate. She could abdicate her roles and duties to Prince Charles, however, she couldn't abdicate being Sovereign. So Charles could perform all the Queen's duties but she would continue to be head of state until she dies.

There maybe a day when British Monarchs abdicate like the Dutch monarchs have done in the past, Prince Charles has stated once or twice that he might abdicate after a few years of being King, but the present Queen sees it as her duty to reign until she dies.

Personally I am against abdication. And although the Queen has had her ups and down, overall she has been an excellent Queen. Long may she reign!!!

very true... the queen is a lady that the world looks up to... it just seems like a long way off till William is king... it would be hard knowing you have to wait for you grandmother and father to die before you take on the role...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom