Prince Harry Current Events 5: January-May 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Humera:your pics almoust kill me..... Harry is soooo cute, i love him, he is gourgeus with the kids .......
and the pic with the dog is cute too.

New Photos of the Boys

Hi!

Over the Easter break William and Harry were spotted at the Sugar Hut in Fulham and Kate Middleton, Wills' girl, also came out of the club. Full story is at www.thisislondon.co.uk but i posted the pics.

Attachments

• gettingintocar.jpg
    gettingintocar.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 310
  • leavingsugarhut.jpg
    leavingsugarhut.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 309
  • kateleavingsugarhut.jpg
    kateleavingsugarhut.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 423
  • clutchingjumpber.jpg
    clutchingjumpber.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 302
Last edited:
Yeah I know but then again it might have just been a bar or something. If you ask me William looked hot in that shirt

Soccer - Eton Old Boys

Also forgot to post photos of William and Harry playing soccer for Eton Old Boys about a week ago. The Sun ran an article on this I think.

Attachments

• harryoldboy.jpg
    harryoldboy.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 231
  • harryoldboys.jpg
    harryoldboys.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 273
  • wilssharrysoccer.jpg
    wilssharrysoccer.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 793
  • sioccer.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 62
I wonder why Harry wasn't wearing anything on his knee. Usually he does, and he should be since he injured his knee...

Harry on Australian TV

The program "Royal Rebels: Prince Harry" will be shown on Australian pay TV:

Thursday 7 April
Biography Channel
7.30pm.

quote: "In the lead up to the wedding of the year the Biography Channel marks the special occasion with instalments on the Royal rebels of the family. The troubled youngest son to Di and Charles, Harry has endured many hard times, from his parents' divorce to his mother's death. See how he coped."

Where did you see a dog?

I mean in this pic, and it is not posted by Humera

Attachments

• 8[1].jpg
    8[1].jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 190
Just saw this picture of the Queen with Harry and I think it is simply wonderful. A grandmother laughing with her grandson.

Attachments

• Queenwith Harry.jpg
    Queenwith Harry.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 601
Good pic Enillorac, thanks. Harry is a very funny boy!

Attachments

• harry.JPG
    harry.JPG
    18.8 KB · Views: 367
I like that photo! I've not seen that one before.

Does anyone know how close the Queen is to Harry? I know the Queen apparently has tea with William once a week, but I'm not sure about Harry?

that picture of harry and chelsy looks a lot like the one the pap. took of them the last time harry went to south africa to see her!!!

gaggleofcrazypeople said:
The Queen? Be close to a rebel like Harry? I don't think so. She is training Wills to be king.

Queen or not Queen she is still the boys Grandmother and from the reports I've seen she is close to ALL of her grandchildren. Harry being a rebel doesn't change the fact that she loves her grandson...it may change her opinion of the responsibilities he is capable of or what not, but most definitely doesn't change the fact that she loves him and is quite probably very close to him, just as she is close to her other 6 grandchildren.

Besides, what does her training William to be King have to do with how close she is to Harry?

At first I was just joking. But if they were my grandsons, I personally would be closer to Wills b/c he is alot easier to handle.

gaggleofcrazypeople said:
At first I was just joking. But if they were my grandsons, I personally would be closer to Wills b/c he is alot easier to handle.

Love is not always about loving someone who is "easier to handle." Life is not that easy and clear cut. Especially not when it comes to your relatives. By your measurement of things, the boys' mother would be hard to love because she struggled with numerous personal matters.

Any parent and grandparent will tell you that they love all their children and grandchildren equally. And that they likely have a greater soft spot for the ones who find themselves in more trouble because they are "lost" or "still trying to find themselves."

Oh dear, poor Harry. :( I really hope that he gets in, he seems like (if he applied himself) very good miltary material. Plus I like a man in uniform :p

I wonder if he'll find time to study and catch up a bit while he's off frolicking with Chelsea.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I'm not shocked that Harry flunked the Sandhurst test. It has been well documented that Harry is not a genius and likes to have a laugh and fun more than anything. However I do agree that he seems to enjoy the military regime and seems cut out for the physical aspects, etc. The military would be a good fit and give him a purpose. But Sandhurst is a demanding school. So I can only hope he hits the books and improves so that he can attend.

From Hello: http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2005/04/15/princeharry/

15 APRIL 2005

Prince Harry is already beginning to feel the pressures of military life after he failed a computer skills test at Sandhurst. The 20-year-old was asked to complete a set of tasks during a familiarisation day at the renowned military academy, but was apparently left stumped by several of the questions.
Insiders at the institution have given assurances the trial was not a formal exam and will have no bearing on his future career. "The computer test was a lot more complex than just sending e-mails," explained one source. "The day was to give Harry a flavour of what life will be like at Sandhurst. He wasn't judged on his performance - it was more of a chance for officers to assess his strong and weak points."

The young Prince is currently enjoying his last days as a civilian before starting his training at Sandhurst. And although he may want to brush up on his software skills, the fun-loving royal has been commended on his performance in other military exercises. In his last year at Eton he impressed officers by winning the Cadet Corps' top rank, Cadet Officer, and leading the annual trooping of the colour parade.

Among those wishing him good luck as he begins the latest phase of his life will be older brother William, who is likewise expected to join the academy. "Definitely I would like to go to Sandhurst," revealed Wills last year, before joking: "That's why I put my brother in as a guinea pig first."

1. The 20-year-old, seen here as a Cadet Officer at Eton, starts his formal training next month. Upon graduation he is expected to join the Household Cavalry

Attachments

• 0005.jpg
    0005.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 206
This whole thing leaves me yet again wondering, why is he going to Sandhurst? He failed one of his A-levels, his grades are supposedly terrible, he's delayed entry by several months in order to go galavanting around the world with his girlfriend (who's family happens to be closely associated with one of Africa's most brutal dictators), and he's supposedly well behind everyone else in several regards. Perhaps British royal elitism is alive and well, invested in Harry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom