Prince Harry Current Events 26: January 2012-April 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's one way not to have to water the plants......

Harry reportedly is spending Easter in Romania as a guest of Count Tibor Kalnnoky. While Prince Charles vacations in Romania often enough to have a holiday home there, this is supposed to be Harry's first trip there.

Take the news with a grain of salt as there won't be any official confirmation, but it seems to be an interesting vacation choice for Harry.

:previous:
Several other newspapers now report the story, including quite a few Romanian ones. This article is from AFP:
Prince Harry spends Easter 'in Transylvania'
Prince Harry is spending the Easter weekend in a picturesque Transylvanian village in the heart of Romania, local media reported on Sunday. Harry, who is visiting Romania for the first time, is being hosted in Miclosoara by Count Tibor Kalnoky in his elegant manor which dates back to the 16th century, the media reports said.
An interesting choice to spend Easter, if true.
Romania is a beautiful country and Harry will undoubtedly enjoy the visit.

Several other newspapers now report the story, including quite a few Romanian ones. This article is from AFP:
Prince Harry spends Easter 'in Transylvania'

An interesting choice to spend Easter, if true.
Romania is a beautiful country and Harry will undoubtedly enjoy the visit.

Wonder if he'll stay there until next Sunday, and take in the celebration of the Eastern Orthodox Easter. I remember reading that Charles was very fond of Orthodox Christianity, and had someone sing the Orthodox Creed at his and Camila's wedding. It was quite lovely.

Looks like a lot of development and modernization work is still needed in Roumania. Is the property in the video that of Count Kalnoky or it it the property that Prince Charles purchased?

Last edited:
Wonder if he'll stay there until next Sunday, and take in the celebration of the Eastern Orthodox Easter. I remember reading that Charles was very fond of Orthodox Christianity, and had someone sing the Orthodox Creed at his and Camila's wedding. It was quite lovely.
It's quite possible but not all Orthodox Churches celebrate Easter on the same day; Armenian Orthodox Church, for example, celebrated it on the same day as the Catholic one this year - on Sunday.

Budget Heir-line: Prince Harry flew to Romania to spend Easter with Transylvanian count on 'Wizz Air'
Rather than staying home for a traditional Easter with the family, it appears Prince Harry chose to fly out to Romania instead. The Royal reportedly spent the weekend with a Transylvanian count. He was hosted by Count Tibor Kalnoky at his 16th century manor in the picturesque village of Miclosoara, according to local media. And there were some suggestions he even travelled on the budget airline Wizz Air, although this has not been confirmed.
Just for the note; DM writes it hasn't been confirmed Harry travelled on Wizz Air, but as a matter of fact, it had been; a spokesman for Wizz Air confirmed it some time ago. Looks like Harry is definitely in Romania.

I just read this in the paper and I am not really convinced. Perhaps it is true, and if so then that's great, but I do take everything the Daily Mail says with a pinch of salt.

Is it just me who thinks it may not all be true? Or am I just jealous of Mollie? HA

It's certainly not just you.
The DM copied almost word to word an article written in even less reputable newspaper (Express).
There is no indication of any kind the two are an item, or even as much as know each other.

I'll believe it when I see it. Wasn't he supposedly back with Chelsy a couple of weeks ago?

One thing I'll say about this girl - she's got good taste in men. David Gandy is tasty.

Just weeks ago, DM ran a couple of stories about how much Harry and Chelsy still very much in love, and apparently simply cannot exist without one another. And now this article... Talk about consistency! ;) Agree about Miss King's taste in men; I know little about David Gandy but he's certainly a very handsome man.

Ah, yes. That's really pretty much all I need to know about any man as handsome as David Gandy. ;)
Thanks for posting. :)

He is fine. That's a downgrade right there. No offence to Harry ofcourse, but damn.

He is fine. That's a downgrade right there. No offence to Harry ofcourse, but damn.
I agree to that but since it all the rumor, i wish the media can leave harry alone and stop the guessing game, just because he out with anywoman that does not mean he is dating them, i wish he did not give that interview because of that the media is on the ''hunting game'' and the poor prince is no longer allow to be seen out anymore without the ''pressure to find a wife'':bang:

^^^^^
Maybe you should send a picture to the DM, lol. Maybe you chance for the 15 minutes of fame.

Ah, yes. That's really pretty much all I need to know about any man as handsome as David Gandy. ;)
Thanks for posting. :)

I personally have always preferred Gingerheads to Latin lovers....:flowers:

I do love how they keep saying it's early days and they want to keep things quiet. Might help if her friends stop chatting....I think someone wants some attention.

^Really? (sarcasm?), the only resemblance I see is the blonde hair. Who she look like to me is Sienna Miller

Prince Harry enjoys a bargain dinner at pub in Wales
Prince Harry appears to be taking seriously his grandmother’s eagerness for members of the Royal family to tighten their belts in these times of economic uncertainty. On Wednesday night, the 27-year-old Prince, who is on leave from RAF Wattisham in Suffolk, dined at The Watermans Arms in Pembroke, west Wales, with a group of friends. He took advantage of the pub’s midweek “Buy Two Meals for a Tenner” promotion. “He was enjoying his meal like everyone else in there,” reports a fellow diner. “He was so low key and smiley.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom