Prince Harry Current Events 25: August 2010-December 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Harry needs to stay on base and away from U.S. bars and our awful paparazzi. I think if could just stay out if the news for a few weekends it would serve him well. He seems to have once again become tabloid fodder ever since he came to the U.S. to train.

Staying on base would solve the problem of the paparazzi, but to Harry that would probably seem like a very harsh punishment when he hasnt done anything wrong. He's handling the paparazzi the best way that he can...by ignoring them and not doing anything that would embarrass the BRF.

I agree. The best way to handle the paparazzi is to ignore them. Their job is to sell newspapers and basically induce and photograph any possible reaction they can get. Beefing up stories with additional sensational gossip is what they do best. As for Jessica Donaldson, if you want to fool about with one of Britain's most eligible batchelors, well then you have to be able take the press as well.

Last edited:
:previous:He's taking in the whole California experience, Del Taco and everything! And at least he's not traveling with a valet like Uncle Andrew.

Never had Del Taco - now I'm hungry for Mexican food. I wonder if there are any pictures of Harry's big adventure? Seeing as the paparazzi were trailing him mercilessly ( they had to be to even know what he bought and ate ).

Never had Del Taco - now I'm hungry for Mexican food. I wonder if there are any pictures of Harry's big adventure? Seeing as the paparazzi were trailing him mercilessly ( they had to be to even know what he bought and ate ).

Either that, or the cashier who served him decided to blab to the press. Anything's possible.

:previous:Everyone seems to know that Harry is in town, so I'll bet that they're on the watch for him. And, sadly, it's too easy to sell a story to the tabloids right about now.

Yeah - someone wrote in to the DM and joked they were waiting for him to pop up on the "people of wal mart" website.

Dayly mail always has the most awkward headlines and articles,no other newspaper would write so much crap-but it´s always entertaining and fun!
Favourite quote:'I would advise the Prince to take in the beautiful sights of the desert instead.' -->Dear Harry,don´t look at the girls,enjoy the desert!*lol*

:previous:Good lord! Do they think at the Daily Fail that Harry can't put his partying aside for a while to concentrate on military duties? I don't recall anything about him chasing girls while in Afghanistan. Frankly, I'd be more concerned about the girls of Gila Bend chasing after Harry.

:previous: I second that statement, Thena! He'd probably have to beat them off with a stick! :lol:

What is with the Daily Fail? And how did they get the Mayor of Gila Bend, who I am sure is usually a pretty decent, ordinary bloke, to make a pretentious prat of himself and his town? :whistling:

It's like something out of a 19th century "Bodice-Ripper" novel, with the ubiquitous Dastardly Cad trying to debauch and ruin any innocent young virgin with the misfortune to be left unprotected!! :ROFLMAO:

My only question is . . . . . if Harry (not Henry) is the Cad, who is the Romantic Hero? :D

:previous: I second that statement, Thena! He'd probably have to beat them off with a stick! :lol:

What is with the Daily Fail? And how did they get the Mayor of Gila Bend, who I am sure is usually a pretty decent, ordinary bloke, to make a pretentious prat of himself and his town? :whistling:

It's like something out of a 19th century "Bodice-Ripper" novel, with the ubiquitous Dastardly Cad trying to debauch and ruin any innocent young virgin with the misfortune to be left unprotected!! :ROFLMAO:

My only question is . . . . . if Harry (not Henry) is the Cad, who is the Romantic Hero? :D

Priceless :ROFLMAO:. I guess they want to portray Harry as a Mr. Wickham. Good grief. Amusing and sad at the same time.

Prince Harry warned over 'fornicating' in Christian US town - Telegraph
Prince Harry warned over 'fornicating' in Christian US town

The mayor of a US town where Prince Harry is staying during helicopter training has warned him to be on his best behaviour with its young women.

--------------------------

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and we have some very pretty girls here. Some of the dads won't take too kindly to a Prince fornicating the night away and drinking into the small hours."

IMO, its all very well to comment about the Prince potentially fornicating the night away, but all those chaste maidens from this beacon of virtue will only fornicate with the prince if they so choose to. Perhaps the fathers of this town should be having words with their virtous daughters instead!!!

Last edited:
What an extremely odd story and inappropriate comment, especially from the mayor of the town. What would he have said if the Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi came to visit?

Last edited:
The mayor is denying that he said that exact words. He is saying that the reporter was was fishing for comments and he got frustated and hung up on them. The reporter was from the daily mail. Which is a tabloid right? The reporter I guess talked about Harry being a partier and about fornication etc. He was just talking on my local news station.

Oh the news station (or at least the one I heard from) I am sure all of the local news stations will interview him. I don't know if they will have the segment up on their website or even if I am allowed to link to it.

Last edited:
Daily mail-crap as usual...I didn´t know it was nicknamed Daily fail,but it´s a very appropriate name! IMO Prince Harry has always been very disciplined and hard-working in the army,I don´t think he´ll jeopardize his career to chase a few girls-but I´m sure the girls will try to catch a glimpse of the Prince ;-)
I believe they just made up the complete story,I hope that one day someone is going to sue the paper,I would be quite annoyed if they constantly write such nonsense about me...

Y'know, as tasteless as the DM made all this out to be, I would bet that Harry will take in all in stride.

Wouldn't surprise me none now if he were to show up at local places in town wearing one of them t-shirts that say "I'm the guy your mother warned you about". :whistling:

Y'know, as tasteless as the DM made all this out to be, I would bet that Harry will take in all in stride.

Wouldn't surprise me none now if he were to show up at local places in town wearing one of them t-shirts that say "I'm the guy your mother warned you about". :whistling:

He does have a sense of humor, so he'll probably laugh it all off. Love the t-shirt idea :ROFLMAO:. Won't put it past him.

Gila Bend mayor Ron Henry is claiming that the Daily Mail misquoted him.

"I am deeply saddened that comments written by the Daily Mail were not only taken out of context but also total fabrications. In fact, the negative comments were the words of the reporter who chose to sensationalize and fabricate a story rather than report the truth."

He even says that he wouldn't mind if his own daughter dated Harry, but so far, he hasn't seen him around yet.

The Daily Mail misquoting someone?! Taking words out of context?!! I am shocked, shocked I tell you !!!

I would absolutely love it if he was wearing such a shirt :D
He definitely has a good sense of humour,he probably needs a lot of it to live with all these silly stories and constant gossipping...I think he´s really cool the way he handles the press and doesn´t care what they write about him!

Oh my god! Gila bend is just a tiny town in the middle of nowhere. Ive been through there a few times and believe me they are good people but not saints! For goodness sakes, the Daily Mail really stretched it there. Im sure the young ladies would love to meet him and he would have a good but rather boring time there. I really dont think the people of Gila bend are even remotely worried about the girls being corrupted. If anyting it should bring them some business.

I love the tshirt idea too! I wish he'd wear one once he lands in that town :lol:

The Daily Mail misquoting someone?! Taking words out of context?!! I am shocked, shocked I tell you !!!

Yeah - the DM wrote an article awhile back about something that happened in a town near me. They got everything wrong, including our states capital and the highways that run through that town. They're not above making stuff up, and fact checking isn't their strong suit. Then again, they are a tabloid.

He is one handsome young man. If I was only (not sayin'!) years younger...and aristocratic...and part of his circle....and not married...oh, well, never mind!

He rented the bike in Arizona, apparently, and is on his first motorcycle road trip in the U.S., papers here say it is his first trip to Las Vegas. He started from Scottsdale. He has his U.K. motorcycle license, so he's good to go here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom