Prince Harry Current Events 24: May 2009-August 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Dani90 for the link. With William visiting Australia and New Zealand next year maybe they'll have Harry visit Canada sometime soon. :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
You think? It's quite close to Prince Charles current visit so I think it will be a few years before any of them visits Canada again.

And I'd prefer having Harry here in Australia than in Canada ;)

No - he and William can both go to Canada and save us Aussies from fawning over them. Bring on the republic so we don't have to have them around at all.

That would be cool for Harry to visit Canada as an adult. When he visited with William and Charles (don't know the exact year) he was just a teenager. I remember reading reports about all the screaming girls. ;)

Go harry, that certainly defines him as the fun loving prince. I wonder how Chelsy feels.

I love the story... shows how down-to-earth and fun-loving the guy can be.

That would be cool for Harry to visit Canada as an adult. When he visited with William and Charles (don't know the exact year) he was just a teenager. I remember reading reports about all the screaming girls. ;)
Charles and Camilla have been very well received on their current trip to Canada so I could see another royal visiting later down the road. Could very well be Harry as it would be nice to send someone next time from the younger generation.

And don't forget the "bad boy" tabloid reports when he was in army training in Alberta.:D

Charles and Camilla have been very well received on their current trip to Canada so I could see another royal visiting later down the road. Could very well be Harry as it would be nice to send someone next time from the younger generation.
Perhaps when he had completed all the courses needed to qualify. It would be nice if Harry, as the younger son, could also participate in some overseas duties.

Prince Harry and Prince William have set up a new charity that will focus on the veterans' affairs and the welfare of wounded servicemen, young people and sustainable development at home and overseas.

More information can be found in this thread - Prince William's charities and patronages, as well as this DM article.

Last edited:
Harry must be so disappointed not to return to the fighting, as I know he desired to go back to Afghanistan.

That is unfortunate for Harry that he's not going back. I know he really wanted to. Will this decision affect his helicopter training?

:previous: I don't think it will affect his helicopter training. The military also needs helicopter pilots in non-war zones. It may change the type of helicopter training he receives though depending on what job they have him do.

well I don't think he should go as it's too dangerous for someone who's 3rd in line to a throne.

I think he should go. :flowers:

well I don't think he should go as it's too dangerous for someone who's 3rd in line to a throne.

If it is ok for the son of Joe Bloggs then it is ok for the son of Charles Mountbatten-Windsor.

It's not like the days of George III with only one legitimate grandchild. The Queen has 12 direct descendents of her own and then there are Margaret's children before the Gloucesters and Kents etc.

If he died it wouldn't end the monarch by really affecting the line all that much.

Harsh I know but realistic.

Personally I would like to leave Afghanistan to the Afghanis and pull all our men and women out.

No one ever defeats the Afghanis and the US/Nato forces will be no more successful there than the Soviets were in the 80s or the British in the 19th C or......back through history.

How funny, yet incredible stupid. :)

:previous: Perhaps a little silly yes but I wouldn't call it "incredibly stupid". :ermm:

How funny, yet incredible stupid. :)
I am confused. How can something be "funny" and "yet incredibly stupid". Or even garden variety "stupid"for that matter? :ermm:

Their Christmas card shows that they are a couple. I think Prince Harry and Chelsey Davies are going to surprise us and live as a couple before Prince William and Katherine Middleton. If they are not serious then I agree it was not a bright move.:);):)

I hardly think this qualifies them as a couple, it appears that they did the card as a goof with a couple of friends. The card is silly but that is the point. Is not like an official Christmas card sent out by The Queen.

The only thing stupid is that they obviously sent it to someone who they thought as a friend who decided to sell them out. Just goes to show that you can't trust everybody and I don't blame William and Harry for not straying from a select group of friends. But perhaps the card was sent out by a friend of the other people in the card. We will never know.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom