Prince Harry Current Events 24: May 2009-August 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
. . . . . . No amount of extra tuition is going to solve the problem of lack of brain power . . . . .
I quite agree but I think this course may have been the defining moment of his life. It seems like he has really never had to work for anything, and if he actually earned anything noone has given him the benefit of the doubt. But who's to say that he lacks intelligence. Necessity demanded that he change his "job" within the Army but no one is willing to "give" him what he wants, he is going to have to "earn" it.

The MOD can "give" him anything it wants to. What it can't do is "pass" him his pilot's licence because I truely believe that not only would his fellow course members make sure that that info got "out there", they would also utterly despise him and hold him in total contempt. That the MOD could not keep quiet.

Last edited:
Since none of us know that Prince Harry failed his helicopter test but was passed regardless it is pointless to make such assertions as fact.
Members may have their own thoughts concerning the proficiency of Harry's piloting skills but they don't belong in a current events thread.

thanks,
Warren
British Forums moderator

I agree. I give Harry and William credit for trying to do something constructive with their lives despite all the criticism from people.

Prince Harry’s help for wounded Marine | News

:previous::) Same story, different paper

Prince Harry 'supporting' compensation appeal by injured Marine Ben McBean - Telegraph

:) And ... these two aren't so new- they're about two weeks old - but I was reading People UK and came across them - I didn't see them posted anywhere else, so I'll tack them on here.

:lol: Exciting stuff - they're both learning to play darts.

People.co.uk - Princes William and Harry mad on DARTS

And - apparently Kelly Osborne tried to see Harry and he snubbed her.

People.co.uk - KELLY given royal cold shoulder

King Harry of Australia?

http://mandysroyalty.org/royal_rep/2009/08/22/australia-needs-king-harry/

Our own king can’t be just anyone. It has to be someone with royal blood. This is how these things have have always been done. We already have a queen, so our first king should come from her family. I choose young, handsome Prince Harry, whom otherwise has little chance of ever being our king. In the past, other monarchies have separated like this. For example, in 286 AD the Roman emperor Diocletian divided the Roman Empire into sections, each with a separate emperor.

:previous: If we are to have our own King, we already have one living here, and he has all the Royal blood we need. In fact he is better qualified that the Windsors, since they inherited through the illegitimate Edward IV. We have the real King of England, Michael Hastings, alive and well and living in Jerilderie since 1966. He is a direct descendant of Edward IV's legitimate younger brother George, Duke of Clarence. So if we want our own monarchy we have a ready made set already well and truly acclimatised: King Michael & Queen Noelene and Michael's heir Simon and Michael has plenty of grandchildren to keep our monarchy going into the future, so we can just call on Mchael to take on the job, and we don't need to import Harry.

Tony Robinson told us on TV, so it must be true. :D

No thanks.
The sooner we do away with all that nonsense in this multicultural and egalitarian society the better.
To make that work it needed to be done 100 years ago, not now.

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous:

:lol: Nice story, thanks for posting. Watch out, cause here comes Winston. :D

Ok this had me laughing out loud! This is why I love Harry. I want to meet "Winston".

:lol: Well it was a good way for him to go out without being the centre of attention.

However now his cover is blown so he will have to come up with another disguise.

However now his cover is blown so he will have to come up with another disguise.

Which is why I emphasised the "was" with italics, but it didn't have the impact I intended.

Wonder what his new disguise will be. :lol:

Prince Harry hasn't had the easiest of summers, and his next challenge doesn't promise to be any easier.

It all began when Harry lost the "love of his life," Chelsea Davy, a sting from which he hasn't fully recovered. Then the endless headlines about his hard-partying lifestyle made him decide to "knuckle down" and start taking his life and career seriously

WBBM 780 - Chicago's #1 source for local news, traffic and weather - Prince Harry battles the tobacco habit

I wonder how they know Charles is 'stunned'! :whistling::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I hope I will be forgiven for not trusting this article: although they apparently have a most extraordinary insight into the personal thoughts of the Royals, they can’t even spell a name correctly – it’s Chelsy, not Chelsea. :lol:

Last edited:
Harry is on the cover of next week's Canadian Hello! magazine.

As Prince Harry turns 25, he aims high in life and love

The latest issue of HELLO! Canada celebrates Prince Harry’s milestone 25th birthday. The handsome royal pilot is marking his quarter century turn by reprioritizing – putting the dream of carrying on his mother’s legacy and winning back the heart of longtime love, Chelsy Davy, first and foremost

Prince Harry leaving Raffles Night club after celebrating his
25th Birthday, ahead of September 15th. London, England -
13.09.09 As you can see in the gallery Chelsy Davy was
there as well.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** belga **

The man in the car with Chelsy is her brother, Shaun. Boy, did I miss pictures of Master Davy! :D

I was rather more intrigued to see this man though: it's Dominic Rose, the man Chelsy was linked to in the past few months. In most of the pictures, he acts very protective towards Chelsy.
* Just for a note: Chelsy and Nic have been friends for ages, and still are. The media might have attributed romantic relationships to them, but I’m afraid they were more cases of wishful thinking and wild guesses, than actual reporting.

Thank you for the pictures and article, iceflower and Skydragon. :flowers:
Prince Harry looks quite happy, I'm sure he had a great time.

Last edited:
He looks sober. Nice to see. Thanks, iceflower.:flowers:

Are you sure Chelsy and Dominic weren't together Marsel? He was walking with her and like you said being protective. Or is Harry friends with Dominic as well and maybe he invited him separately to his birthday bash?

At any rate I'm glad Harry got to celebrate his birthday with friends and I agree he does look happy and healthy. Maybe he's given up the cigarettes again (fingers crossed).

Thanks for the picture links iceflower! They took a lot of pictures of Chelsy. Course I guess if you go to a high profile nightclub like Raffles which has papparazzi around then you have to expect to deal with the paps. She seemed to take it all in stride though. :flowers:

Are you sure Chelsy and Dominic weren't together Marsel? He was walking with her and like you said being protective. Or is Harry friends with Dominic as well and maybe he invited him separately to his birthday bash?
At any rate I'm glad Harry got to celebrate his birthday with friends and I agree he does look happy and healthy. Maybe he's given up the cigarettes again (fingers crossed).

I know that Nic has been one of Chelsy’s best friends for many, many years. He is also part of the same circle as Harry, so it is not inconceivable there is friendship between them, although I don't think they have ever been close. I'd say Nic was there as part of their 'circle' of friends - there were quite a few other mutual friends present, some who are closer to Chelsy than Harry. And of course, Shaun Davy was there as well.

Although I don’t know details of Chelsy's private life, I'd be prepared to put quite a large bet that the rumours about her and Nic were just that - rumours. Chelsy is quite blessed with a lot of wonderful friends, some of them male. Nic is one of them.

Prince Harry and on-off love Chelsy Davy party together for his 25th

The Prince, who celebrates his 25th birthday on Tuesday, was joined by the pretty Zimbabwean law graduate and her brother Sean at Raffles.
There, witnesses reported that they looked very cosy together on the dancefloor.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom