Prince Harry Current Events 15: November 2006-January 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Warren

Administrator in Memoriam
City
Sydney
Country
Australia
UKPrinceHenryofWales.gif

Arms of HRH Prince Henry of Wales

Prince Harry current events - part 12
from November 2006

Part 11 can be found here.

Prince Harry loves ducking under his new Spiderman duvet!

Prince Harry may have loved playing Spiderman as a kid but now Cornet Wales, as he is known in the army, bought Spiderman sheets bed sheets for his regimental barracks, as part of a wind-up.

http://in.news.yahoo.com/061127/139/69ref.html

Harry cuddles up with comic characters

Prince Harry has bought a Spiderman duvet cover for his regimental barracks.

http://www.int.iol.co.za/index.php?from=rss_A%20Step%20Beyond&set_id=1&click_id=&art_id=iol1164615577187H621

Prince Harry Buys Fireworks For Army Display

Out of the two young British royals, Prince Harry is the one who always knows how to have a good time and entertain.
Britain's Prince Harry recently decided he wanted him and his army friends to have some fun, so he put on a spectacular $395,000 fireworks display for everybody.

Which post is correct? The Sun said he spent 300 pound, AHN 395,000! The first would be fun, the second foolish and somehow I don't think 395,000 pound worth of fireworks would fit in the protection officers car!:ROFLMAO:

MARG said:
Which post is correct? The Sun said he spent 300 pound, AHN 395,000! The first would be fun, the second foolish and somehow I don't think 395,000 pound worth of fireworks would fit in the protection officers car!:ROFLMAO:

I think they mean $395 and not 395,000, which is obviously just a bit too much for the fireworks! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Wow, for $395,000 he could have a fireworks show better than most cities at New Year's or the Fourth of July (not that Harry would celebrate that!).

I'm glad he's having some fun with his modest (for Harry) $395 fireworks and Spiderman duvet.

For all the much publicised 'partying' Prince Harry does he is sure coming in well under the radar these days. :ninja:
It is after all the 3rd of December, and he hasn't done anything outrageous since the 5th of November. Oh.... that's right, they got the sums wrong and he was just having good clean fun. :lol:
So, perhaps the Army is providing something of a 'real' (and private) life! :ohmy:

(Much as I hope it's true, I miss his outrageous, 'Boys Own' fun). :sad:

Prince Harry is so much fun!! He comes across as the type of person that makes you smile when you think about them. It's sort of an 'Everybody loves Harry' kind of thing! :lol:

I'm glad that Harry is having some good fun. Sure Harry makes some stupid blunders now and then but his killer smile just makes you smile at him. I hope he enjoyed the fireworks with his buddies!

soCal girl said:
I'm glad that Harry is having some good fun. Sure Harry makes some stupid blunders now and then but his killer smile just makes you smile at him. I hope he enjoyed the fireworks with his buddies!

He's the type of guy you would want around when your world is crashing down around you...he brings a smile!:) Such a cute kid-man!

LOVE IS ON THE CARDS: Charles and Camilla’s Christmas greeting
FUN: At nightspot
Does this mean Harry will get his own Chirstmas Card this year?​

I don't think that is William's Christmas card. If anything, the two boys would take one together.

regardez said:
I don't think that is William's Christmas card. If anything, the two boys would take one together.

Yes, I hope they have one together. I was dissapointed that they weren't included on their father's this year.

So goood to see Harry! He looks so handsome. He's a little goofy during the interview, which I love.

Last edited:
Such a nice Lad, I Think the Army Did him good :)

Looks like hes got a New Uniform didnt he used to have Dark Blue or Black.

He looks great! I wish I could see them bigger.

kpusa1981 said:
go to the bottom of the article http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006570365,00.html and you see this.

HARRY was crowned his regiment’s “top gun” — as the only recruit to hit 500 targets on a two-week shooting exercise.
What everyone think of this?
Skydragon, what kind of shooting exercise would this be?

Probably the 30mm cannon on the Scimitar and the 120mm gun on the challenger.

Skydragon, would that be the right number of targets and how would it be scored?
He is not a recruit.
Thank you first answer of post 21.

kpusa1981 said:
Skydragon, would that be the right number of targets and how would it be scored?
He is not a recruit.
Thank you first answer of post 21.

They use old trucks, cars, mock up tanks (similar to advertising hoardings) and they have to fire from a variety of positions. Some whilst they are moving (their vehicle, not the target, although they do have some unmanned moving targets. :lol: ). The amount of targets they are expected to hit can vary with which NCO is in charge that day, with a point being scored for each hit.

An absolutely 'blow them off of the face of the earth' hit, used to carry a bonus point of 5! :rolleyes:

All troops continue to train when they are back at their base, it is not 'free time'. These exercises are to ensure that they would be ready for any situation.

No he is not considered a recruit. :rolleyes:

Prince Harry's official 14-hour booze bender!

British royal Prince Harry had a difficult time getting drunk at his regimental Christmas bash recently, even after going on an official 14-hour drinking session

http://in.news.yahoo.com/061216/139/6ac68.html

Does anyone know if that Christmas party Harry and William are having is this weekend? I wonder if we'll see any pictures. I hope so.

harry was drunk for 14 hours?

Do you honestly think that is true? There's is no way that Harry could have drank for 14 hours straight. It is most likely made up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom