Prince Harry Current Events 13: July-August 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since William and Harry seem to be spending time together playing polo and there has been a few articles that deal with both of them (ie the recent Diana picture) Should we start a thread for the two of them ?

Prince Harry current events part 10: July 2006-

Skydragon said:
Learner Harry dons his L-plates for tank ride

It's not the sort of vehicle a learner is likely to be tailgated in.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=395774&in_page_id=1766&ito=1490

The problem is remembering you are not in a tank when you are back in a car. Most vehicles (not all :D ) give way to a tank! :D
That is cool. I would not think that it is a tank it is dumb that they have to have the L-plate on the tank.

Last edited:
Prince Harry compets in Royal Army V Navy polo match during the annual Rundle Cup Day at Tidworth Polo Club on July 15, 2006 in Tidworth, Wiltshire, England.

Attachments

• 71454449.jpg
    71454449.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 275
  • 71454463.jpg
    71454463.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 237
There are other pics of Harry at Getty from the same event in his casual clothes, and you can see that he is growing his hair out again!!!!I love his hair longer. Although you would think that the army would have him keep it trimmed.

maybe he will cut it again in a few days

I was browsing Keystone photoagency and found some pictures of harry that I had never seen before. There are some of Harry sailing and playing polo on a trip to spain in 2001 and going to a bar in just after he had finished school. the links are below.

as you cannot enlarge images at Keystone I was wondering whether anyone had any of these images that they could post.

http://www.keystonepress.net/search_results.html?SRCH1=prince+harry&FILESrchType=contains&FILE=&person=&selCollections=&timerange=&srchtype=&RESULTSPERPAGE=24&keyName=&colName=&SBMT.x=12&SBMT.y=22&PAGENO=58

http://www.keystonepress.net/search_results.html?HEADLINE=Prince+Harry+In+Dark+Smokey+Bar

Prince Harry's Royal Wee

SHOULD the next war be settled by a game of polo, Britain will surely fair well.

Barely a week goes by without news of how Officer Prince Harry Wales has been sitting on a horse getting ready for any ensuing battle by slapping a mallet into a ball.

http://www.anorak.co.uk/features.php?features_id=170180&feature=Prince%20Harry

THE ROYAL WEE?

WHEN one's got to go, it seems, one just has to go -even if one happens to be third in line to the throne. Prince Harry appeared to be caught short at the weekend as he sneaked into the corner of a horsebox during a posh polo bash.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/topstories/tm_objectid=17400761&method=full&siteid=94762&headline=the-royal-wee---name_page.html

Some people can't speak without opening their mouths to change feet. Harry can't ? without being snapped!
Come on Harry, you are not slow witted. You really must remember..... the yellow press are everywhere!:D :p :D :p :D

MARG said:
Some people can't speak without opening their mouths to change feet. Harry can't ? without being snapped!
Come on Harry, you are not slow witted. You really must remember..... the yellow press are everywhere!:D :p :D :p :D

But MARG you should remember, that being a prince, he shouldn't need to pee!! :D :D

On one hand I feel bad for Harry...the media is so determined to cast him as the bad boy, wayward party prince that he can't seem to get it right. But on the other hand he plays in to it....peeing in a horsebox? Yeah, he is human and he has to go but needs to remember who he is all atll times...they (the yellow press) will make the most out of every opportunity so he shouldn't give them freebies :)

Heidi P. said:
Help! What is a horsebox? :rolleyes:

I think you might call it a cattle transporter. It is a large lorry (truck) that is specifically designed for moving Horses and Ponies by road, it has a side door and a let down ramp at the back to load the horses on and off. It can also have sleeping accomodation/kitchen area within it for the grooms.

Last edited:
Ok, a couple of things. I agree with zonk1189 about the media trying to make harry look bad all the time. Can't they lay off some? Ok, so maybe the horsebox wasn't the best place to releive yourself, but maybe he really couldn't help it. :( And another thing, anybody else think Chelsea's stomach looked a little big at the polo match? Please, let's not start an argument about her being pregnant, that is not what i meant. It's just that she could wear something else. And the pic of her scratching her butt. Gross.

Zonk1189 said:
On one hand I feel bad for Harry...the media is so determined to cast him as the bad boy, wayward party prince that he can't seem to get it right. But on the other hand he plays in to it....peeing in a horsebox? Yeah, he is human and he has to go but needs to remember who he is all atll times...they (the yellow press) will make the most out of every opportunity so he shouldn't give them freebies :)
Absolutely true!
However, even though Harry is a prince and the yellow press are rabid to catch him doing ANYTHING, he is still a normal human being. If he actually was in a situation where he only had a moment or 2 before the game, and he was too far from the toilet, well....he's only human! I'm not excusing his behaviour, I just think people should be realistic in their expectations. I refuse to believe he is the first man to relieve himself in a horsebox in an urgent situation, I think that his evey move is constantly captured on film, and he got caught doing something inappropriate but human.

Skydragon said:
I think you might call it a cattle transporter. It is a large lorry (truck) that is specifically designed for moving Horses and Ponies by road, it has a side door and a let down ramp at the back to load the horses on and off. It can also have sleeping accomodation/kitchen area within it for the grooms.

Skydragon,

Thanks!!!:)

Thanks skydragon for the definition.

How insane of the paparazzi to follow him everywhere but Harry should have known this..

gj123 said:
How insane of the paparazzi to follow him everywhere but Harry should have known this..

Aha! Methinks Harry does know. Beware yellow press! :D :D :D

Harry with his girfriend Chelsy smoke cigarettes as they leave a polo match, July 18, 2006 at Sandhurst Military Academy. Wireimage

Is he on a break from the military? Seems like he's been playing polo everyday for the last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom