Prince Harry Current Events 12: April-July 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Article from HELLO
A casual baseball cap is Prince Harry's preferred choice of headdress when he's enjoying time off with friends, but the young royal swapped his laid-back attire for an altogether more formal look when he was photographed in Hyde Park at the weekend. The third-in-line donned a traditional bowler hat and a smart suit when he met up with 2,000 other soldiers for the Combined Cavalry Old Comrades Association Parade on Sunday afternoon..............
http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2006/05/15/willsandharry/

More about his brother in the article

Thank you for the great photos Skydragon et al. :D

Harry looks like something out of 'The Avengers", very debonair. :cool:

harry the dreamboat

to be honest i thank harry looks much better then william,:D and he looks much better in hats.

When he was in Lesoto recently in one photo of him carrying a small boy, there was one shot in which he resembled William a great deal more than I noticed before. I can't seem to find the photo now. I think he was listening to reporters questions, he looked very serious in it.

he looks so drunk...how funny

Last edited by a moderator:
Are these recent picks? It looks like the ones taking a month ago when he had that mock-fight with William.

Funny the article refers to him as "soon to be 2nd Lt Wales" Or something of that nature I Thought he was already a 2nd Lt :)

Yeah, I think he should adopt Mutsu. But I wonder what his father and grandmother would say??

spacer.gif

http://www.army.mod.uk/equipment/av/av_scm.htm
spacer.gif

http://www.army.mod.uk/rac/ceremonial_duties.htm

Uniquely in the British Army, the Household Cavalry use their qualities to excellent effect by combining their role in armoured fighting vehicles (primarily Scimitar) with the mounted State ceremonial role. Whether on horseback in London or Edinburgh, or in armoured fighting vehicles in support of the United Nations or NATO in places such as Bosnia, Kosovo, Macedonia or the Gulf you can expect to see the Household Cavalry at the forefront of the British Army.
Skydragon, does this mean that he will eventually do full Cavarly Training?

kpusa1981 said:
spacer.gif

Skydragon, does this mean that he will eventually do full Cavarly Training?

He can ask to be reassigned, or if his Commanding Officers decide things are too dangerous, he can be offered a (it's called re-muster) different job within the regiment.

All they are trying to say is that Officers and Troops from the Household Cavalry fulfill both roles.

It's like saying in a large company, you can be an office worker (Ceremonial Troop) or a salesman/woman (Armoured division), you all still work for that one particular company.

Good Luck Cornet Wales.:D :D

I know Mutsu is so cute. Harry didn't think he remembered him well though. I think Harry is to young to adopt though. Harry should help find him a home somewere close to him! It makes me look forward to seeing Harry with our...his children!

Prince Harry Reveals His 'Ultimate Dream'
[FONT=trebuchet,trebuchet ms]Prince Harry has told friends and family that his "ultimate dream" is to become an elite member of the Armed Forces by joining the ranks of the SAS.[/FONT]
http://www.theroyalist.net/content/view/739/2/

Graham's Crush on Prince Harry (once again the article isn't reeally up to the headline)
HEATHER GRAHAM has confessed a crush on British royal Prince HARRY.
http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.nsf/mndwebpages/grahams%20crush%20on%20prince%20harry_22_05_2006

Avalon said:
Prince Harry Reveals His 'Ultimate Dream'

[FONT=trebuchet,trebuchet ms]Prince Harry has told friends and family that his "ultimate dream" is to become an elite member of the Armed Forces by joining the ranks of the SAS.[/FONT]
http://www.theroyalist.net/content/view/739/2/

Applicants for the SAS do not tell the whole world that's what they hope to do. Apart from a few notable exceptions, nobody reveals that he is, or was in the SAS. Thats why if you see any SAS on the tv or at an incident, their faces are covered or they attempt to hide them!

When are these 'rags' going to use the facts!:confused:

Harry on an early morning run in Windsor Great Park, with the Blues and Royals. 19th May 2006. Wireimage.

Is he growing his hair out again I Thought you had to keep it trimmed until your out or am I Missing something ?

Royal Fan said:
Is he growing his hair out again I Thought you had to keep it trimmed until your out or am I Missing something ?

:D Once you are out of Sandhurst or even ordinary recruit training, you are allowed to grow it a little longer. As most private soldiers will complain, Officers seem to be allowed to have their hair a little longer.:D

When will we see him in full Uniform ,Skydragon? At Trooping maybe in June? Thanks in advance wonder what his first Medal will be he already has the Golden Jubilee one :) sorry if these seem like silly questions:)

Harry's polo shirt said:
I know Mutsu is so cute. Harry didn't think he remembered him well though. I think Harry is to young to adopt though. Harry should help find him a home somewere close to him! It makes me look forward to seeing Harry with our...his children!

Yeah, I guess he is too young, and who would be the mother? Chelsy?? I was just dreaming... As for your children with Harry (HAHA) I wish you luck. If only I could meet him... :D We just might have a chance.

Prince Harry current events part 9

Skydragon, have you read about Special Reconnaissance Regiment fromed April of 2005? Are there requirements for entry the Same as the SAS? Do you think that join the SRR? just wondering. thank you

Royal Fan said:

it looks like he is.:( he looks so much better with shorter hair.

I think he looks better with shorter length. That "raggety" look he had some time ago suits a starving artist, not someone eager to join SAS.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom