Prince Harry Current Events 11: March-April 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Harry's polo shirt said:
I agree, IMO, Harry makes the royals more normal... People relate to Harry. I think that the reason people are more forgiving of him, is because he makes you want to hug him. He has a sence of innocence and insecurity about him that many people relate to
:D I wouldn't have thought anyone thinks of Harry as having a sense of innocence and insecurity!

I was thinkn the same thing-maybe insecurity;but definitely not innocence. Any new news on ol' red?

Definitely not innocence! The only "insecurity" I could think of would be him being the "spare". I seriously doubt that, though.

He has had the same amount of guidance as his brother. Some kids seem to get into trouble regardless of the help they are given. We all see different things, when I see Harry, I think 'here comes trouble'. Harry strikes me as a very self assured young man, who knows exactly what he is doing and insists on 'pushing it' to see what he can get away with.
I think he is great but, innocent and insecure, no way!:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Harry has not received his commission yet - they are still both Officer Cadets.
It is after all the Queens commission you are saluting and not the person, unless it is a member of the Royal Family.
Since they are both members of the Royal Family, if and when William salutes Harry, it will be the Queens Commission he will be saluting, not his brother.

Last edited by a moderator:
Harry doesn't seem too innocent to me--but that's okay because he seems like a lot of fun.

April 9th and Harry will be getting his commission. Less than a month. Betcha he's biting at the bit and can't wait to wear the commission uniform. Heard from the rags that he is leaving the next day after commissioning with Chelsy back to Africa for some R&R on that island they keep visiting. Also, heard she would be there at Sandhurst when he does get commissioned. If that's true, would she be meeting the Queen?

:)

I Guess she could meet her they will both be there after all :) cant wait :p

Someone posted April 9th above as the date of graduation, and I think they are called Second Lieutenants when they get their commission?

Yes I Belive April 9th (his Fathers wedding Anniversary) :)

Prince Harry: News and Current Events: Part 8

As was done in the Kate Middleton and Chelsy Davy threads, the British Forums moderating team decided this thread needed a clean-up as well.

All off-topic comments not relating to Prince Harry current events have been removed.
Posts relating exclusively to Chelsy Davy have been removed. She has her own current events thread.

This thread is for the discussion of Prince Harry current events; any post that is off topic is subject to removal.

thanks,
Warren
British Forums moderator

I personally have met harry once, for an interview, he is an ok kid, very bright, but too bad that he is very sheltered from the outside life, and that might hurt him in the future.

lol They do sound quite Interesting and it seems his Training is winding down as well So he leaves Cyprus on March 31st and Graduates April 9th what will he do between then??

Royal Fan said:
lol They do sound quite Interesting and it seems his Training is winding down as well So he leaves Cyprus on March 31st and Graduates April 9th what will he do between then??

Practise, practise, practise. Polish, polish, polish!:D

lol Thank You Skydragon :) can you go into detail??

Royal Fan said:
lol Thank You Skydragon :) can you go into detail??

They may have an exercise planned but, as you can imagine, they all have to be in perfect step for the sovereigns parade, they think that by drilling and re drilling them on a specific parade, they could do it in their sleep.

They still have to complete their normal day to day training. The days before are the worst, with everyone trying to say their goodbyes, tidy up, pack everything. It has been described as organised chaos! :D

lol I Can just Imagine so basically until Pass Out day he will just March and polish boots (ill bet hes a pro by now.):) Will William be there on the day he passes out ?? will he be in Uniform????

Skydragon said:
Practise, practise, practise. Polish, polish, polish!:D

I could teach him about Polish a thing or two :D

A waxwork model of Prince Harry is unveiled as the latest installation at London tourist attraction Madame Tussauds on March 29, 2006 in London, England. Prince Harry will take pride of place next to his brother Prince William in the World Stage area of the attraction, which also features wax figures of HRH The Queen, Prince Phillip, Prince Charles, The Queen Mother and Princess Diana

from getty

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 182
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 281
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 261
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 224
Last edited:
Eww his wax thing looks awful. Williams looks a lot like him though, but Harry's..no..I mean you can tell who he is suppose to be but, I think they could've done a better job.

I think they got it. With their personalities. I have seen so many photos of the two of them, were Harry is kinda goofy and Will is looking at him wondering what went wrong. The bright yellow tie, was a good choice.

"Making up the prince - It is not that prince Harry of England feels weakness to make up himself, these are the last adjustments to his new wax figure that can already be seen in the Wax Museum of Madam Tussaud in London."

(source comment and picture: 20minutos.es

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom