Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, General News 1: November 2017 - May 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhhh how romantic! She's getting the honeymoon before the wedding!

LaRae

Not very romantic if true they went down there with friends for a party :D

My friend and her husband have a resolution to spend new years in a different location every year. It gives them a new way to reflect on the year they spent. Spent it in Hiroshima this year. I wish I had such freedom with my time.

I wonder who’s friends Harry or Meghan’s? Don’t think they would be away for long as so much planning to do plus those religious lessons ! !

Yeah the rest of the party might put a damper on the romance!

Rob Meghan could of been taking instruction for months already, we don't know. I'm sure they will have everything well in hand.

LaRae

They can still have a romantic time even at a party with friends. I doubt they are with them the whole time and it could be a small group. Glad they were able to get away and relax. I assume they will likely be travelling most this month.

I wonder who’s friends Harry or Meghan’s? Don’t think they would be away for long as so much planning to do plus those religious lessons ! !

Lessons?

Meghan doesn't need all that. Please. I bet she's not going through half the so-called training some think she is.

I hope they have a good time. They have a busy couple of months ahead of them.

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, General News Part 1: November 2017 -

American observer7
Mmm I said that once on here didn’t go down too well !!!
I agree with you

Lessons?

Meghan doesn't need all that. Please. I bet she's not going through half the so-called training some think she is.

The church does require one to take some classes before baptism/confirmation. It has been confirmed Meghan is in the process of doing so. What the extent (how long they will take) we don't know. It wouldn't be as long as someone without a Christian background (she would have received religious education at the catholic school she attended for years).

They can still have a romantic time even at a party with friends. I doubt they are with them the whole time and it could be a small group. Glad they were able to get away and relax. I assume they will likely be travelling most this month.

True can still be romantic. :flowers: But not exactly the 'pre-wedding honeymoon' Pranter suggested. You usually don't have a crowd with you (and when comes to a honeymoon, even 4-6 others are a crowd). Not the romantic get away for two they took for the northern lights last year.

Ugh, I loathe the Fail. Another article about Harry and Meghan dripping with sarcasm. Never anything downright nice about either of them at all, and another four and a half months of this!

Ugh, I loathe the Fail. Another article about Harry and Meghan dripping with sarcasm. Never anything downright nice about either of them at all, and another four and a half months of this!

IKR? What is the deal with them writing they sat next to the toilet?

True can still be romantic. :flowers: But not exactly the 'pre-wedding honeymoon' Pranter suggested. You usually don't have a crowd with you (and when comes to a honeymoon, even 4-6 others are a crowd). Not the romantic get away for two they took for the northern lights last year.

I think they had someone with them when they camped out for part of that trip as well. Not sure about the entire trip though.

The toilet is at the back of the plane so if they sat at the back they were also near the toilet. I don’t think it’s rude it’s just saying where they sat.

I had a laugh at the DM making a big deal of flying economy and then says

“They also took up three rows of economy seats, either side of the aisle, even though there were only themselves and three 'edgy and nervous' bodyguards in their party.”

Probably would have just been cheaper to sit in first class

The church does require one to take some classes before baptism/confirmation. It has been confirmed Meghan is in the process of doing so. What the extent (how long they will take) we don't know. It wouldn't be as long as someone without a Christian background (she would have received religious education at the catholic school she attended for years).

Well I don't think this was a pre-honeymoon though. Seems they just wanted to go somewhere and hang out with friends to ring in the new year. I am sure they will have some alone time coming up. Now is the time as they are about to get very very busy.

They would need that many bodyguards no matter where they sat so it wouldn’t be cheaper to be in first class just more comfortable

Well if they took up 3 rows, that's 15 to 18 seats vs 5 seats in first class. First class must be a lot more expensive since they flew economy with 3 times or more as many seats.

Last edited:
I had a laugh at the DM making a big deal of flying economy and then says

“They also took up three rows of economy seats, either side of the aisle, even though there were only themselves and three 'edgy and nervous' bodyguards in their party.”

Probably would have just been cheaper to sit in first class

This doesn’t sound typical. We know this wasn’t done in the past when they flew to Norway since it wasn’t reported. And when Harry flew alone in economy, there have been reports about switching seats with other passenger to make sure that his bodyguards sit next to him, but nothing about rows being blocked. Wonder if the flight wasn’t fully booked and they just made the accommodations? But if for some reason security thought they needed it to approach it this way, they would need the same number of rows in first class.

Well I don't think this was a pre-honeymoon though. Seems they just wanted to go somewhere and hang out with friends to ring in the new year. I am sure they will have some alone time coming up. Now is the time as they are about to get very very busy.

Neither did I. I was responding to a post, this one:

Ohhhh how romantic! She's getting the honeymoon before the wedding!

Well if they took up 3 rows, that's 15 to 18 seats vs 5 seats in first class. First class must be a lot more expensive since they flew economy with 3 times or more as many seats.

Honestly we don't know. The DM has been known to skewer facts before.

One we don't know if the airplane was even remotely full. It may be that they didn't book 3 rows of seats. The flight may have been half empty or such, and the airline just put more room between them. This isn't the first time Harry has flown economy and they certainly don't book out that many rows on a regular basis.

I'm kind of tickled that they fly commercial.

DailyFail is known for making up stuff, and they get away with it all the time. I don't believe a word they write, because every article they write is for an agenda.

As far as I can see, there are two tweets about this trip, that conform it might be true, but imho everything else is made up bs just to fill up the article.

Yeah....the amount of detail suddenly seems like some desperate attempt to prove they got the scoop. Harry slumped over, hiding his face, sounding like some depressed moping kidult. You'd think if they had all this detail, someone would have snapped a photo. Someone sure got a good gawk at Harry and Meghan while passing on the way to the bathroom :whistling:

It must be a huge sigh of relief for Harry and Meghan that their romance which cumulated in an engagement is now out in the open and the games of cat and mouse with the press aren't as much as an issue now as they were when first starting to build a relationship.

They are able to travel as they please, flying economy like anyone else going to the Riviera would do for a party. They are not a couple that has to fly across the pond just to see each other and then spend that time together in absolute privacy making the most of the minutes they have together. They now live together and their relationship has hit the point where they go and enjoy things with their friends. Now they can be together and be out and about enjoying life like any other engaged couple.

Not everything is religion or princess lessons or things relating to the "job" but what they do on their own time, how they do things on their own time is their own business and I hope they had a fantastic time. I'm also happy that the media didn't get much information to work with too. :D

:previous:

I completely agree. Whilst having so much and so long of absolute privacy to build a strong foundation must have been wonderful, it must be equally amazing to just be out in the open, fly on commercial flights together, go on holidays together, and not worry about being seen.

Wasn't Charlie Van Straubenzee's engagement announced only a little while ago? It might be a double kind of celebration of engagements as well as to welcome the new year. Though I did wonder whether Harry would introduce Meghan to the ski slopes at Verbier this year.

Yes Harry's good friend also just got engaged. You could be on to something.

Wasn't Charlie Van Straubenzee's engagement announced only a little while ago? It might be a double kind of celebration of engagements as well as to welcome the new year. Though I did wonder whether Harry would introduce Meghan to the ski slopes at Verbier this year.

Yes, a few days before Christmas. Was funny in 2016 when news hit he was dating Daisy Jenks, it was said 'Harry's last wingman hooked up' and Harry was to be the last singleton. Now Harry beat dear Charlie to the ring, though not by much. Nice thought that the two couples may be sharing their celebration together in France.

So Nice was just a layover spot. The Fail can't even get their stories straight. Anyways glad they seemed to have some alone time to ring in this year together.

They managed to Skype their way to a love affair, so I'm betting Meghan can use similar methods to get her religious and princess lessons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom