Prince Harry and Chelsy Davy Current Events 2: May 2008-January 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting the articles just assumes Harry pays all the costs. Given how rich Chelsy's family has been claimed to be, and how independent Chelsy seems to be herself, it's also possible they split the tabs.
I'd bet the Davys pay for most of it. I figure the Davys own their own property on Mozambique, then maybe Harry pays for his part of the accommodation on Mauritius, and his flight probably. I would think he would have to pay for it with his own money, but I don't know about the bodyguards.

Just the kind of press I'm sure the Queen just loves waking up to, when all anyone can talk about is the economy.

^Well its not new news. The press was talking about it a month ago. And I agree, I bet the Davy's pay for most if not all of it .

Will Chelsy's law degree allow her to become a practicing attorney? I was wondering because here in the States a law degree is 3 years of graduate school (versus Chelsy's 2, I believe) followed by the bar exam. Or will she hold some other job within the realm of the legal world, like a paralegal or something?

The Queen never reads the papers and has not since the fall of Charles and Diana's marriage.

The Queen never reads the papers and has not since the fall of Charles and Diana's marriage.

But I bet her ladies-in-waiting do and other members of the household, and she will rely on them to tell her if there is anything of interest to her in the papers.

I'm not sure you're right. From Philip & Elizabeth, Gyles Brandreth's 2005 biography of The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh (page 207, footnote 109):

Nowadays, the Queen and Prince Philip read the Daily Telegraph and, whenever possible, the Queen completes both the Telegraph's daily crossword puzzles. Given the Duke of Edinburgh's open contempt for the newspapers owned by Rupert Murdoch, I am always surprised that, when you go to Buckingham Palace, the two papers provided in the waiting room at the Privy Purse entrance are The Times and the Telegraph. The Queen has six national daily newspapers laid out for her to scan at breakfast-time each day: The Times, Telegraph, Mail, Express, Mirror and Racing Post. By all accounts, she reaches for the last first, rarely sees the Sun and never sees the Daily Star.

I'm not sure you're right. From Philip & Elizabeth, Gyles Brandreth's 2005 biography of The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh (page 207, footnote 109):
Yes, that is more like it! HM would never live in a bubble and rely on obsequious little squints for the news as seen by the masses. That's how they got into trouble last time . . . . :nonono:

Pics 29.12.2008

Prince Harry and Chelsy Davy relaxing with friends on the
island of Mauritius. Both were seen playing with a friend's
baby, December 29, 2008.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Aww, love Harry with the baby! Wish I was there.

Thanks Zembla. On a totally shallow note, the army has done wonders for his body!

They look happy. Good for them! :wub:

Also, Harry holding that baby = adorable.

Thanks Zembla. On a totally shallow note, the army has done wonders for his body!

Ah, you've stolen the thought right from my head. I could look at photos of him wearing nothing but swim trunks all day long and not so much as blink or feel fatigued. :lol:

OMG Harry is beautiful, in face and body. I am so happy to see them together and that the rumors of a split are not true.

The girl next to Chelsy in this picture is, maybe, Shaun's girlfriend?
And the guy in the sort of lime colored shirt seems like the body of Tom van S, the head/hair of James Meade.... hmm :D Jom?

:ROFLMAO:
Prince Harry is a Shirtless Hot Potato | Bikini, Chelsy Davy, Prince Harry, Shirtless : Just Jared

Harry needs a tan and he seems to have lost the abs that made him popular with the ladies. On the other hand, Chelsy looks amazing and they always act like a normal couple whenever there are private pictures of them.

I am really pleased that Harry doesn't have a tan.

A tan is the sign of an unhealthy person and one who doesn't care about their health as a tan is the skin in trauma from the sun. It is damaged skin.

A tan can lead to skin cancer which even if the melanoma is cut out can still have the cancer spread to other parts of the body.

Skin cancer is a major disease here in Australia and every summer we get lots of info about making sure that we cover up in summer - use sunscreen, wear hats, wear appropriate clothing and stay out of the sun during the middle of the day.

I am really pleased that Harry looks to be taking care of his body by not getting a tan. As Harry is a red head he is also at greater risk of melanoma.

Some information:

Melanoma: Dark Side of Tanning - There's nothing healthy about a tan - Cancer Institute NSW

I am really pleased that Harry doesn't have a tan.

I am really pleased that Harry looks to be taking care of his body by not getting a tan. As Harry is a red head he is also at greater risk of melanoma.
Coming from New Zealand, I am in total agreement with you about the dangers of tanning. :nonono:

And yes, a redhead is at greater risk, but coming from a family with many, they don't tan well at all. And a fake tan just looks, well . . . fake! :whistling:

Chelsy has a wonderful figure. I am not so sure about Harry though but I think he is turning out better looking than his brother.

Oh, Gosh! Another disappointment for the Daily Mail. I'm beginning to suspect there is a draft on the couple's "history" with all sorts of highlights/low lifes put together by the writers...oops, scoopers. Sort of like the prepwork BBC used to do in the event of late QM's death.

Sounds about right, Incas! These Christmas stories make me laugh. We've all heard from reliable sources that The Queen doesn't allow girlfriends or boyfriends to come to the family Christmas celebration, but every year, the papers suggest that the girlfriends will show up at the family lunch and then says the relationship is stagnant when they don't show up. It's like a formula -- plug in the names, run the story! Maybe you're on to something with this "draft" theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom