Prince George, Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis, General News 4: Apr 2018-Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meghan & Harry's Wedding was Prince George's 30th Official Photo/Appearance & Princess Charlotte's 19th. That averages to 1 photo or appearance every 1.9 months

Via Gerts Royals Twitter

I think they get the balance just right

Having now seen two photographs of Nanny Maria helping child wrangle at the wedding Saturday, my big question is who was watching Louis? :ROFLMAO:Everyone was at the wedding!

:previous:

I saw that photo and thought I saw a tear or two on the cheek of the little girl she was helping. Pro Nanny to the rescue!

Can't remember exactly where I read it but it was reported that after Kate gave birth to Louis, she would have a maternity nurse on hand. Its logical that she would still have this nurse as Louis isn't even a month old yet.

Hmm, and I had read that the Cambridges were not hiring any additional child care other than Nanny Maria.
Hard to know what to believe.

I read that too... pretty sure it was a release from KP even..they weren't taking on another nanny.

LaRae

Could be they have someone on a temporary basis. Some women do hire night nurses for the first few months when the baby doesn't necessarily sleep through the night.

Having now seen two photographs of Nanny Maria helping child wrangle at the wedding Saturday, my big question is who was watching Louis? :ROFLMAO:Everyone was at the wedding!

Louis is kid number three - he’s probably already used to looking after himself. They could leave him home with a couple of emergency phone numbers on the fridge and some money to order pizza and he’d do just fine. ;)

Were Kate’s parents at the wedding?

I think William and Kate have developed a system for dealing with the press and the interest in the kids that works quite well. They know they need to give the press, (and the public), some of what they want, so we see things like George and Charlotte occasionally travelling with their parents, on the balcony each year at Trooping the Colour, George at his first day of school, visiting their new brother, etc. Their parents will also occasionally give little tidbits about how the children are doing, what they like, and so forth. We actually see George and Charlotte quite a bit, in some very sweet and natural settings, but it’s within the boundaries their parents have set. If the press tries to go outside those boundaries William and Kate aren’t afraid to publicly speak out and - I think this is crucial - they don’t play games with the media.

I think it’s a very professional way to handle things and what’s developed is a system where everyone knows what to expect. It also lays the groundwork for an ongoing civil relationship with the press as the children get older. As long as the Cambridge children follow the example of their parents I think they’ll be fine.

Cannot agree more!
BYe Bine

Louis is kid number three - he’s probably already used to looking after himself. They could leave him home with a couple of emergency phone numbers on the fridge and some money to order pizza and he’d do just fine. ;)

Actually I forgot Lupo--the dog has experience now so...:lol:

In the past, when they were looking for a housekeeper, the ad I believe included being willing to help with childwork/animals at times. Likely if a day called for Maria to be doing her 8 hours in the day and they still needed some evening child care. Its possible that is who is watching Louis during the wedding.

I think, for such a young baby, he'd probably be there at Windsor out the back tucked away ready for his mother to feed him. Perhaps the dogs watch over his crib. :lol:

Prince George is taking after his great-grandmother the Queen! The future King, who turns five in July, is learning how to ride and has been having lessons at Windsor. A source exclusively told HELLO! that George has been practising on a Shetland pony that belongs to his father Prince William's cousin, Zara Tindall, who is a talented equestrian herself. They said: "William and Kate were really keen to get George riding – it's something all the royals do and the whole family adore animals. But obviously he's only small so they didn't want to put him on a big horse. They asked Zara if they could use one of her Shetland ponies and he's been learning to ride on one of those."

Read more: Hello Exclusive: Prince George learning to ride on Shetland pony with help from Zara Tindall

I hope we get to see pics of George and Charlotte riding the ponies!

LaRae

They were there a couple of years ago as well. Seems like a go to family event.

:previous: I agree that Charlotte does seem tall for her age. I didn't notice the same with George but Charlotte will definitely be one of the taller children in her class, I should think.
George seems rather distracted by the Dalmatian - he seems to have inherited the royal love for dogs! Love how Charlotte has a little icecream - much needed in today's muggy weather.

Mom and dad are both tall, so I imagine the kids will be too. Charlotte does look pretty leggy there.

While neither grandfather is 'tall', both are at least average for men. Charles is 5'10, and Michael looks about his height or perhaps an inch taller. That is the average height for Caucasian men.

Boys tend to have growth spurts later then girls. George's height or lack there of right now might not tell much of his height down the line.

Boys can often hit that growth spurt during their teens and really shoot up in height. William wasn't a particularly tall boy and a child. It was later he shot up.

Charlotte looks like she will be a tall girl. Very tall for her age.

LaRae

While neither grandfather is 'tall', both are at least average for men. Charles is 5'10, and Michael looks about his height or perhaps an inch taller. That is the average height for Caucasian men.

Boys tend to have growth spurts later then girls. George's height or lack there of right now might not tell much of his height down the line.

William and Harry get their height from their mom. The Middletons are not especially tall, are they? I think all the Cambridge kids will probably be well taller than average. And yes, boys have a later growth spurt. Girls tend to reach their adult height around puberty.

Kate's mother seems tall...and Kate is 5'9 or so? Not sure about Michael..he seems to be around Charle's height. Prince Phillip is tall too.

LaRae

William and Harry get their height from their mom. The Middletons are not especially tall, are they? I think all the Cambridge kids will probably be well taller than average. And yes, boys have a later growth spurt. Girls tend to reach their adult height around puberty.

Kate and Pippa are both 5'9" from what I read. Their mother seems to be a similar height as well. 5'5" is average for women, so they are both above average. Michael looks to be about the same height as Charles, or a tad taller and Charles is 5'10" (again average). James looks about the same height as his father from most photos. So the Middletons range from average (men) to above average (women) in height. Though none of them overly tall.

Diana was the same height as Charles when not in heels, or a tad shorter (seen when leaving hospital with William for instance). But for a woman that made her tall.

Have to see what height genes they end up with. Tall kids now don't mean they will continue to be tall (Charlotte) or wont have a growth spurt (George).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom