Prince George and Princess Charlotte, General News Part 3: May 2016-April 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^

Rebecca English
Yeah, I saw that afterwards. Although... is it just me or could it mean 2 things. Both We will get pictures for his birthday tomorrow, as in we get them tomorrow. But it could also be We will get pictures for his birthday tomorrow, as in we will get picture celebrating the occation of his birthday that happens to be tomorrow. :p

Yeah, I saw that afterwards. Although... is it just me or could it mean 2 things. Both We will get pictures for his birthday tomorrow, as in we get them tomorrow. But it could also be We will get pictures for his birthday tomorrow, as in we will get picture celebrating the occation of his birthday that happens to be tomorrow. :p

i think we are definitely getting something special - It was deliberate wording by Rebecca English as if they had the photos already and were embargoed.

"there will be pix of Prince George released to mark his third birthday tomorrow but I can't say any more than that, sorry."

also I think KP is very savvy about the news cycles and not stealing limelight. Today on KP social message all about Harry at the Aids conference. leaked pix a day early of George could have buried Harry's focus on a really good cause.

I don't know why it is surprising. Every birthday we get a series of staged photos of the kids wearing old fashioned clothes and 'playing'. No need to leak anything.

Prince George is about to turn three years old – but his influence on the fashion world is already enormous.

The little royal has been named the biggest style icon for toddlers, according to new research from Rakuten Marketing.

Over a third (39 per cent) of participants in the survey, who were all parents, stated that George has the biggest effect on what their toddlers wear
Read more: Prince George, 2, named top style icon for children

Those are beautiful photos! I love the one of him standing on the swing!

Lovely photos. What a tall boy George is, and looks a mixture of William and Mike Middleton. Great to see Lupo too, joining in the fun I'm sure!

I really love the one of Prince George with his dog and is he giving him ice cream?

I was hoping for the return of George's original picture buddy and lo behold there he is . Hopefully he got to woof down that ice cream. ??

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Very nice pictures of a healthy growing boy!

The four official birthday pictures realeased today are the best ones of him IMO. The look so natural and bucolic at the same time. George is so expressive!

The four official birthday pictures realeased today are the best ones of him IMO. The look so natural and bucolic at the same time. George is so expressive!
I agree that these are the best ones. These, the ones Kate have taken and the skiing pictures have been the "prettiest" photos in my opinion :) Clear, bright and no fuss.

I agree, best pictures of George so far. He is all Middleton to me. Very cute, more than his father at the same age.

OMGoodness!!! I have to say that George is one of the most handsome 3 year olds I have ever seen!! Thick blond hair and chubbie cheeks!! I almost can't stand it. Wonderful birthday pictures.

Absolutely love George's birthday pictures. To me, he still looks like his father. I don't see any of his mother or her family at this point. I love that the swing he's standing on says 'William & Catherine' on it.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Prince George and Princess Charlotte, General News Part 2: May 2016

William's face is more oval, George's is rounder. George's eyes are Grandpa Mike's. Charlotte has her Daddy's eyes.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Last edited:
Middleton eyes indeed.

I'm thrilled to get these photos. The setting is perfect and I love the outfits.

But just to nitpick, I noticed the cropped out foot and hands right away. It just struck me as an odd choice.

That swing is so very cool! It probably would have been one of the first things I learned to read!

Last edited:
Huffington Post interview with Chris Jackson

Chris Jackson, a Getty Images photographer who has been photographing the royal family for over a decade, has been on hand for all of the exciting moments us mortals simply get to swoon over on social media.

He told The Huffington Post that in that time, he has been able to “watch history in the making from a front- row seat, weddings, births, engagements, Jubilees and Royal Tours all over the globe. Each significant milestone is something I remember distinctly.”
Read more: The Best Thing About Prince George, According To A Royal Family Photographer

:wub:adorable photographs! excellent selection. with the one in the striped sweater i feel he has an expression we will see for years to come.

and the swing....:heart: wonder if it was a wedding present, or perhaps a 5th anniversary gift. either way... i want one :flowers:

beautiful photos indeed! George is all Middleton but in blonde version.
My least favorite photo is the one with the ice cream and dog, it looks too staged for me. But no doubt these two get in lots of adventures :p

Wonderful that we got birthday photos. :flowers:

I loved the pictures! Im glad they were professionally taken and the atmosphere was well suited for a 3 year old.

George is such a cute boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom