Prince George and Princess Charlotte, General News Part 3: May 2016-April 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree - the Queen mum

I see resemblance to Diana's father the 8th Earl Spencer in those photos of Charlotte.

I also agree that her looks changed a lot in the past few months. Some children change a lot while growing up, others look basically the same except taller. Unlike George who has the same features as he had as a toddler, Charlotte changed a lot, I think her eyebrows are more darker and thick, and her smile changed a bit as well. She's so cute and pretty, love her fashion as well.

When Princess Charlotte started preschool this week, her confidence was clear to all who saw her adorable first-day-of-school photos. And even when she’s not posing for her mom’s camera, that princess sparkle shines through.

“She’s very sweet and very confident — she’s always chatting away,” says a source in this week’s issue of PEOPLE.

The 2-year-old, who turns 3 in May, “is so polite, but also fun and energetic,” says the source, adding, “She has beautiful manners.”

The talkative toddler has another talent, too: She speaks some Spanish. Nanny Maria Turrion Borrallo is from Spain.

Read more: Princess Charlotte 'Polite and Confident,’ Speaks Spanish | PEOPLE.com

Oh, the new photos of Charlotte are just adorable - and one can tell that she's a born poser! (Probably very convenient for William and Catherine that she is, haha.) I love her cheeky little smile in the second photo. I hope she had a fun first week at nursery!

The Queen has joked that Princess Charlotte loves to boss around her big brother Prince George.

Queen Elizabeth II made the comment at Sandringham House in Norfolk after asking if a schoolgirl she was presenting with a Bible 'looked after' her little sister.

The girl's mother replied that it was 'the other way around', prompting the Queen to say: 'It's like that with Charlotte and George.'
Read more: Queen says Princess Charlotte likes to boss around George | Daily Mail Online

Charlotte seems to be the kind of a child that knows what's what and oozes self confidence. Its not surprising that she would know exactly what needs to be and inform George of how its gonna be. This is a little princess already ready to take on the world with a no nonsense attitude. Nothing reticent about this little sweetheart.

Bet she's got Daddy wrapped around her little finger too. :D

I like that The Queen is clearly involved in Charlotte and George’s lives. She knows the family dynamics and I bet she’s tickled pink Charlotte is such an assertive child.

Last edited:
Not surprised. Charlotte has that particular attitude my niece does aswell and she is def the boss of her three year older brother. Always the first to do something.

Love the comment from the queen :flowers: Confirms what I have felt.

Charlotte always seems so much more confident, not just in school photos, then her brother. I can see her being the take charge kind of little girl. I bet she is likely anxious to head off to school in the morning, take on a challenge. No letting her big brother boss her around :D

I can see her being a daddy's girl, but she will be keeping him on his toes.

Is it known that she will have a baby brother? Because she would stay third in line to the throne if she has a little sister with or without Crown Act. So, not much history making in that case.

Furthermore, there are already girls (grandchildren of the duke of Gloucester) in the family who are ahead of their brothers in line of succession.

Is it known that she will have a baby brother? Because she would stay third in line to the throne if she has a little sister with or without Crown Act. So, not much history making in that case.

Furthermore, there are already girls (grandchildren of the duke of Gloucester) in the family who are ahead of their brothers in line of succession.

Technically the fail is correct.

You are right, Senna and Lyla are now ahead of their brothers. The difference is they didn't start out that way. Until 2015, Tane and Rufus were ahead of their sisters in succession. In 2015 when the Perth agreement came into play, this was reversed. Of course the earl of Ulster's kids were no affected as Xan is the oldest anyways.

Charlotte will be the first female, at least in the main extended family (may be others in the 1000 heirs to the throne who knows) who retains it from the start. Unlike Senna, she wont need it reversed, she will be ahead of her sibling from the start if a boy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom