The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-22-2016, 12:22 PM
Majesty

At today's engagement for the Natural History Museum, Kate had some news about everyone's favourite royal toddlers

Emily Nash ‏@emynash
The #DuchessofCambridge told children at the @NHM_London: "George loves the T Rex because it's the noisiest and the scariest."

Emily Nash ‏@emynash
#Kate also said #PrincessCharlotte is "extremely chatty" and always wants a playdate with her big brother.. #royals

Press Association ‏@PA
Watch the Duchess of Cambridge reveal that Prince George 'likes the T Rex because it is the noisiest and the scariest'
https://twitter.com/PA/status/801136389685248000

See which dinosaur is Prince George's favorite (Clue: it's 'loud')

Old 12-10-2016, 08:23 AM
Majesty

Princess Charlotte's bodyguards chip in to buy sweet personalised Christmas gift for toddler - Mirror Online

Old 12-11-2016, 02:02 PM
Courtier

That's a lovely idea. Just thinking you don't have to be a princess to have such a memory pic!
Old 12-14-2016, 04:31 PM
Majesty

Cub Scout teddy bear

Simon Perry ‏@SPerryPeoplemag
A teddy bear like this one was given to Prince George this evening. It was inside a backpack and Kate said she wld put it under their ��tree
https://twitter.com/SPerryPeoplemag/...48224326029312

Simon Perry ‏@SPerryPeoplemag
And Princess Kate was given this bear for Princess Charlotte by the cubs #cubs100
https://twitter.com/SPerryPeoplemag/...48314981695489
Old 12-14-2016, 05:53 PM
Majesty

Back at the start of the Canada tour, George very famously did not return the high five of PM Trudeau.
At the time, I for one thought (and others opined here in the forums), that as a Brit, George was likely unfamiliar with the high five and may not have known how to respond.
Well, there is evidence today that George's Mom has learned to offer a high five. I post here in hopes that she teaches the kids this plebeian social skill.
https://twitter.com/byEmilyAndrews/s...17267938177024
Old 12-14-2016, 06:44 PM
Imperial Majesty

Is there some reason George needs to know how to high five someone? We are just peasants here...didn't teach my kids how to high five....

LaRae
Old 12-19-2016, 06:47 AM
Courtier

The time spent in the play garden during the Canadian tour is probably the most we have seen of Charlotte, but even that glimpse seemed to show her as more adventurous than George; she was gone the minute Kate let go of her whilst George tended to hang back before following her lead to go banging on the balloons!
Old 12-19-2016, 07:22 AM
Imperial Majesty

When George was younger he was like that. It's as he's gotten older and more aware of things he's gotten a bit more cautious I think, at least in public settings.

When William talks about him he seems to indicate he's quite a handful to keep up with.

LaRae
Old 12-19-2016, 08:51 AM
Majesty

William said today that Prince George has sneakily unwrapped some Christmas gifts under the tree

I remember my mom caught my trying to re-wrap gifts that I opened as a toddler. It wasn't a pretty sight
Old 12-19-2016, 09:07 AM
Imperial Majesty

Naughty George! LOL

LaRae
Old 12-19-2016, 09:21 AM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Little kids are like that. All go.. go... go. So much so that by the end of the day the parent's get up and go went and they're pooped.
Old 12-19-2016, 06:16 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Aw, that's so cute It reminds me of the times when I was little, and I used to peek into the slit of my advent calendar to see how big the chocolates inside were.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 12-28-2016, 04:34 PM
Imperial Majesty

With the reports that we've gotten so far on how Charlotte is a real go getter, it would stand to reason that she'll want to do "just like George" does and want to even follow him to school the first day in September (if that's when he starts). A child is very naturally curious and wants to explore the world around them and in my mind, I see Charlotte having her backpack ready and set to go to school "just like George" two weeks before school starts.
Old 12-29-2016, 02:08 AM
Heir Presumptive

General News for the Cambridge Family Part 2: January 2015

Charlotte coming out of the church at Christmas and trying to walk with her candy cane was very cute.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/...2670567560.jpg

Her cheeks remind me of her dad's when he was a toddler.
Old 12-29-2016, 04:47 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdm View Post
Charlotte coming out of the church at Christmas and trying to walk with her candy cane was very cute.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/...2670567560.jpg

Her cheeks remind me of her dad's when he was a toddler.
She looks like she's trying to plant that candy cane. I'd guess that she's spent some time gardening w/ an adult - Grandpa Charles perhaps?
Old 12-29-2016, 05:33 PM
Imperial Majesty

I noticed her and the candy cane too. I don't think she attempted to put the cane in her mouth after that though, lol.

A.W. TOZER
Old 12-29-2016, 05:40 PM
Imperial Majesty

She has probably spent time out in the garden with her mother too. It is just logic though that you plant things and then you pick them and then you eat them.
Old 12-30-2016, 05:41 PM
Administrator

Please note that several argumentative and disruptive posts have been deleted. Time also to move on to the topic of the thread which is general news about Prince George and Princess Charlotte, not a debate on private schools, costs or indeed where other members of the Royal Family were educated.
Old 01-12-2017, 11:14 AM
Imperial Majesty

Prince George and Princess Charlotte's Christmas candy canes

The top Australian baby names of 2016 have been revealed | Daily Mail Online

Charlotte is top of the list

Why Kate Middleton dresses Prince George and Princess Charlotte in Spanish brands

Kensington Palace release Princess Charlotte merchandise | Daily Mail Online

Kensington palace releases some very pink "Princess Charlotte" Merchandise
Old 02-13-2017, 07:56 AM
Royal Highness

Kate Middleton says George and Charlotte are competitive | Daily Mail Online

Closed Thread

Tags
prince george of cambridge, princess charlotte of cambridge