Prince George and Princess Charlotte, General News 2: May 2015 - May 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Philip meet Charlotte or does Philip only meet the child at the christening?

Did Philip meet Charlotte or does Philip only meet the child at the christening?

We haven't heard that he's seen her. I think there was something about him not seeing George as a new baby either. I think at his age he mightn't be that interested in babies

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Prince George and Princess Charlotte, General News: May 2015

Philip was recovering from being in the hospital when George was born. He wasn't in London with the Queen. He saw George when the Cambridges took the baby to Scotland that September.

He was an engagement after she was born and said that he saw pictures of the baby so the Queen's phone was probably loaded up from her trip to see Charlotte.

Last edited:
Have to say I really do think the name Charlotte has been a winner. :flowers: It has a resonance. Very fitting name for a royal daughter. Every time I hear it I get a good vibe. Good choice. Wonder what she'll be like as a personalty in five years.

Last edited:
Not as rambunctious as PG
Boyz boyz boyz...

She's a little Taurus lady

Not as rambunctious as PG
Boyz boyz boyz...

She's a little Taurus lady
Oh, how shocked some parents will be when they realzie that their girl is a kid as well.... (Sorry, hating on this boys will be boys thing) Kids are individuals.

Well,they are..they're not stiff as boards..They run,fart, expend all,that energy till they poop out...

George and Charlotte will be buds,run run run

Can't wait for the first pictures, they should be out next week I suppose? I'm sure this time around we will get to see better the baby. I will hope for some close-up of the Cambridge family.

Princess Charlotte may be only 4 weeks old, but the tiniest royal is already getting outfitted with a very pink wardrobe.

Prince William was gifted a tiny pair of pink Hunter wellies for his daughter during the second day of the Audi Polo Challenge in Ascot, England, on Sunday. The thoughtful present was from Andre Konsbruck, the Director of Audi UK.

Friends and fans of William, 32, and wife Princess Kate, have been regularly sending gifts for their new addition, including a Tasmanian merino wool blanket from Australia and an embroidered dress from the Israeli president.
More:Prince William Given Pink Wellies for Princess Charlottes : People.com

It's not every day that a princess pretends to be a monster.

In her first public sighting since welcoming Princess Charlotte on May 2, Princess Kate visited London's Holland Park last weekend with her 22-month-old son, Prince George, where she joined the ranks of moms to play that time-honored (and tiring!) game of chase: monster.

On Sunday morning, a playful Kate, 33, was spotted entertaining her rambunctious toddler at the picturesque park, a 10-minute drive from the family's residence at Kensington Palace.
More: Princess Kate Plays Monster on Secret Play Date with Prince George – in Matching Mommy-and-Me Outfits! - The British Royals, The Royals, Kate Middleton, Prince George, Cover Galleries : People.com

When his job was announced it was made clear the Cambridges would split their time between London and Norfolk. 'There will be lots of commuting' was the quote.

It was the press who said they'd be moving to Norfork full-time leaving their £5 million KP apartment vacant. Stirring the pot as usual but the Cambridges and Palace said they'd be in London as much as Norfolk.

Don't forget although William's job is full-time a clause in his contract takes into account his royal engagements and traveling on behalf of the Queen and Government

Last edited:
When his job was announced it was made clear the Cambridges would split their time between London and Norfolk. 'There will be lots of commuting' was the quote.

It was the press who said they'd be moving to Norfork full-time leaving their £5 million KP apartment vacant. Stirring the pot as usual but the Cambridges and Palace said they'd be in London as much as Norfolk.

Don't forget although William's job is full-time a clause in his contract takes into account his royal engagements and traveling on behalf of the Queen and Government

It's very true, their not in Norfolk full-time, but split their time between Norfolk and London for work and official duties.

What Would Kate Do ‏@WWKD_Official 1h1 hour ago
New pictures of Prince George - taken by the Duchess of Cambridge - will be released tomorrow evening. #Royal

I haven't seen this news anywhere else though.

Last edited:
The media was quite merciless with their critiques of her Asian tour photos. Not to mention their treatment of Michael Middleton's pictures. I'm expecting an onslaught of vitriol. Batten down the hatches!

I'm expecting good pictures. :flowers: Whatever they are I will love the mother's pictures. They have to be good.

I'm so pleased to get new pictures tomorrow and very excited Kate took them

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

Aww yay! These should be lovely!

Prince George and Princess Charlotte, General News: May 2015

@KensingtonRoyal: We'll be posting a very special photo of Prince George & his little sister Princess Charlotte late tonight. Can't wait to share it with you!

@HRHDuchesskate: The Duchess is a keen amateur photographer. It seems William and Kate are eager to show their children in a relaxed, informal setting.

Just wait for the glass half empty British press to trash the photos.

@KensingtonRoyal: The Duke & Duchess are very grateful for the wonderful messages they've received on the birth of Princess Charlotte. http://t.co/HOI0Xp2d7r

I sort of hoped the pics of the children would be out soon... Hope they include a family shot of all the four of them... Can't wait to see chubby George with his adorable tiny sis...

Kate took the pictures that they are releasing so probably just the kids not the whole family.

Some websites are saying "pictures" but I think there will only be one.

KP tweeted "a very special photo"... so I too think it will be one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom