Prince Charles and Camilla Parker-Bowles News 3: November 2003-May 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Polfoto 04-12-2003 The Prince of Wales, arrives at the Albery Theatre in London's west end, Thursday 4th December 2003, to see "See You Next Tuesday."

Attachments

• 201.jpg
    201.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 207
Polfoto 10-12-2003 - The Prince of Wales with Principal Tony Perry during a visit to Bacon's College in Rotherhithe, south-east London, Wednesday 10 December 2003, where he met the pupils and talked to high-flying graduates who are encouraged into teaching through an innovative fast-track scheme, Teach First, which aims to put top graduates into London's inner-city schools which are short of staff. The Prince of Wales, whose youngest son, Harry, is enjoying a post-school stint in Australia, also told head boy, Carl Duffett, that he wished he had taken a gap year before university.

Attachments

• EN_charles_508.jpg
    EN_charles_508.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 210
Polfoto 10-12-2003 - The Prince of Wales with Principal Tony Perry during a visit to Bacon's College in Rotherhithe, south-east London, Wednesday 10 December 2003, where he met the pupils and talked to high-flying graduates who are encouraged into teaching through an innovative fast-track scheme, Teach First, which aims to put top graduates into London's inner-city schools which are short of staff. The Prince of Wales, whose youngest son, Harry, is enjoying a post-school stint in Australia, also told head boy, Carl Duffett, that he wished he had taken a gap year before university.

Attachments

• EN_charles_508a.jpg
    EN_charles_508a.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 194

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 218

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 241
I love how they still arrive at certain events seperately. Like they actually go in seperately and meet each other saying, 'Oh, hello! Fancy seeing you here tonight.'

Britain's Prince Charles and Camilla Parker Bowles look at gifts at a reception for sick children held at Clarence House, London. Thursday Dec. 11, 2003. Parker Bowles, who was visiting the Prince for the day at his London residence, made the unexpected appearance as the children and their parents enjoyed the festive gathering. (AP Photo/Kirsty Wigglesworth, POOL)

Attachments

• char.jpg
    char.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 174
2#

Attachments

• Camilla2.jpeg
    Camilla2.jpeg
    29.3 KB · Views: 172
I know a lot of people aren't Camilla fans, but I have to say that she has been sporting some very nice suits of late to events that she represents of her own accord and to events she attends with Prince Charles. This latest suit in the picture posted by Lena, the colour and cut is very nice and appropriate.

From Hello! magazine, story from the event posted above.

Charles and Camilla Host Children's Party

12 DECEMBER 2003
Prince Charles and his companion Camilla Parker Bowles enjoyed some fun and games on Thursday, when they hosted a children's party at Clarence House.

The young visitors, who were cancer patients at Cardiff's Landough Hospital, had written to the Prince to ask if they could help decorate his Christmas tree. And Camilla was very much the hostess, taking charge of refreshments at the gathering. Dressed in a deep-purple jacket and skirt, the 56-year-old distributed biscuits and fruit juice to the youngsters.

"I think everyone will want the chocolates – they always go down well," said Camilla as she handed out a selection of goodies from Charles' Duchy Originals range. "They are special biscuits," she told one of the boys. "They are made by the Duchy."

The lad seemed less than impressed with the organic treat, however, and grimaced when he bit into it. "Is it disgusting?" asked his hostess with a smile. "You can put it back."

The party was Camilla's first high-profile royal engagement with her partner. Although her name did not appear in the official Court Circular, her presence is considered part of a careful campaign to have her relationship with Charles accepted by the people of Britain. In the past she has taken great care not to be pictured with the Prince of Wales at official engagements.

i agree with you, Alex!

i knew sick kids who fans with Princess Diana since Diana was marriage with Prince Charles in 1981 but Diana was good work for long time til Diana was dies in 1997.

mostly sick kids not support Camilla i think sick kids support Princess Diana lots since Diana was enter Royal Family til she was divorces and she visit sick kids and baby also.

Sick kids really support Prince Charles and Late Princess Diana also but dont include Camilla!

Sara Boyce

Polfoto 11-12-2003 The Prince of Wales during a speech at the new Enlightenment Gallery in the British Museum, London, Thursday 11th December 2003. (Prince Charles stands next to a statue of Zeus). A ban on fox hunting in Britain would never last, the Prince of Wales said tonight. He told a guest at the opening of the British Museum's Enlightenment Gallery that the tradition of fox hunting would never go away.

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 211
Polfoto 11-12-2003 The Prince of Wales is shown exhibits by the head of handling Kusuma Barnett at the new Enlightenment Gallery in the British Museum, Thursday 11th December 2003. A ban on fox hunting in Britain would never last, the Prince of Wales said tonight. He told a guest at the opening of the British Museum's Enlightenment Gallery that the tradition of fox hunting would never go away.

Attachments

• 6a.jpg
    6a.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 195
Polfoto 11-12-2003 The Prince of Wales during a speech at the new Enlightenment Gallery in the British Museum, London, Thursday 11th December 2003. A ban on fox hunting in Britain would never last, the Prince of Wales said tonight. He told a guest at the opening of the British Museum's Enlightenment Gallery that the tradition of fox hunting would never go away.

Attachments

• 6b.jpg
    6b.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 856
It is nice to know that both the Prince of Wales and Camilla are working hard for the benefit of others just like those kids who are cancer patients. It's good to know that Prince Charles is very busy lately with all the things he has to do especially with children. :)

I hope that Camilla is very sincere with what she is doing may it be she is alone or it may be a function with the Prince of Wales. She should also think that it is not only for her and their relationship to be fully accepted by the people of Britain but she really do care for those kids. It's like its not only the approval of the people that she is up to but also the benefit of those kids.

I know that those kids prefer the late Princess of Wales, Diana. There was something with Diana that Camilla can never assume. Maybe she can follow up her steps but in a different way because what Diana have done was already printed in the hearts of people globally. She can follow her steps but she can never be the late Princess Diana. She has to be unique in whatever she does. And if Camilla wants their relationship to be fully approved by Britons then it's not an easy step. Extra effort and determination is what she needs accompanied with compassion. :)

IBL - PRINCE CHARLES 'COLD MOUNTAIN' FILM PREMIERE, LONDON, BRITAIN - 14 DEC 2003

Attachments

• EN_charles_509m.jpg
    EN_charles_509m.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 157
Polfoto 19-12-2003 The Prince of Wales during his visit to the Bristol Cancer Help Centre in Bristol, Friday December 19, 2003, of which he is patron. The Prince has been a committed supporter of the centre for years and is well-known for his backing of holistic approaches to cancer treatment.

Attachments

• charles_1.jpg
    charles_1.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 204
Polfoto 19-12-2003 The Prince of Wales looks around the shop at the Bristol Cancer Help Centre in Bristol, Friday December 19, 2003, of which he is patron. The Prince has been a committed supporter of the centre for years and is well-known for his backing of holistic approaches to cancer treatment.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 207
Polfoto 19-12-2003 The Prince of Wales smiles during a visit to the Inland Revenue offices in Bristol, Friday December 19, 2003. To the sounds of Christmas carols played by the EASTON Salvation Army, the Prince visited the Inland Revenue in Bristol in his capacity of President of Business in the Community to support a scheme working with businesses in multi-racial communities.

Attachments

• 2a.jpg
    2a.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 217
Polfoto 19-12-2003 The Prince of Wales during a visit to the Inland Revenue offices in Bristol, Friday December 19, 2003. To the sounds of Christmas carols played by the EASTON Salvation Army, the Prince visited the Inland Revenue in Bristol in his capacity of President of Business in the Community to support a scheme working with businesses in multi-racial communities.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 207
Polfoto 19-12-2003 The Prince of Wales brandishes a spade after ceremonially planting a sapling at the Inland Revenue offices in Bristol, Friday December 19, 2003. To the sounds of Christmas carols played by the EASTON Salvation Army, the Prince visited the Inland Revenue in Bristol in his capacity of President of Business in the Community to support a scheme working with businesses in multi-racial communities.

Attachments

• 2a.jpg
    2a.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 212
Why can´t he get a new haircut prince Charles ?
In all the pics i haf ever seent with him he has had the same haricut.
Maby he and Camilla :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: ourgth to change ther hair style and ther dress style.

Originally posted by H.M. Margrethe@Dec 19th, 2003 - 2:56 pm
Maby he and Camilla :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: ourgth to change ther hair style and ther dress style.
dont blame it!

Sara Boyce

Originally posted by sara1981+Dec 19th, 2003 - 5:23 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sara1981 @ Dec 19th, 2003 - 5:23 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-H.M. Margrethe@Dec 19th, 2003 - 2:56 pm
Maby he and Camilla  :yuk:  :yuk:  :yuk: ourgth to change ther hair style and ther dress style.
dont blame it!

Sara Boyce [/b][/quote]
Hi Sara Boyce.
What do you mean with dont blame it ???

Originally posted by H.M. Margrethe+Dec 20th, 2003 - 6:50 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (H.M. Margrethe @ Dec 20th, 2003 - 6:50 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by sara1981@Dec 19th, 2003 - 5:23 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-H.M. Margrethe
@Dec 19th, 2003 - 2:56 pm
Maby he and Camilla  :yuk:  :yuk:  :yuk: ourgth to change ther hair style and ther dress style.

dont blame it!

Sara Boyce
Hi Sara Boyce.
What do you mean with dont blame it ??? [/b][/quote]
of haircut!

Sara Boyce

:angry: I think this topic has being on for too long. It bores, They should not marry. No one can substitute Diana. In memory of her and to respect what she was for everyone who loved her they should remain as "ilegal" as they were before. Poor Charles has no charming and pityful Camilla will never suceed as princess (although I admire her modesty). Is quite unfair to see lovely people like Diana suffering all their lives and then the remainers dancing on their graves. At the end I think Monarchies are condemned to dissapearance. Only Japan, because of their charasteristics as a nation would keep a respectable throne. I think royalties should release themselves and let them go through the stream of progress.
LIBERTE, EGALITE et FRATERNITE for everyone. Even Kings deserve freedom.

I don't think that he'd marry her. He wouldn't be able to become king if they get married. He's been waiting too long to become king so I don't see a marriage there. They'll probably live together for a very long time.

Originally posted by Banadoora@Dec 29th, 2003 - 2:45 pm
I don't think that he'd marry her. He wouldn't be able to become king if they get married. He's been waiting too long to become king so I don't see a marriage there. They'll probably live together for a very long time.
You are right, but certainly I won't like him as a king either. Poor guy I think he's a donkey. :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom