Prince Andrew, Duke of York Current Events 1: February 2002-May 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Edward and Sophie are the new "team" of the BRF, the ones who have avoided (so far) rumors of infidelity and all the other things that have damaged the monarchy so far; they go to every royal event nowadays as embassadors for the Queen, you see them both as a very well-oiled machine who represents the best marriage image of QEII's children.

While it's true Edward and Sophie are hardworking I think Andrew is the most devoted to his mother and works his tail off! He's been nothing but loyal to Sarah and his girls I wish this man every bit of happiness in the world.

xx hrh xx

Order of the Garter???

:rolleyes: Does anyone know when the Order of the Garter advent takes place?

June :) Ive been wanting to see the Duke and Earl in Garter Robes its about time

Prince Andrew gestures next to builder Walter Walker, 98, during the celebration of the 10th anniversary of the Canadian Canoe Museum in Peterborough, Ont. on Thursday, May 11, 2006. The prince made a special visit to present the museum with canoes belonging to himself, his mother the Queen, and his brother Prince Charles. The canoes were originally made near Peterborough and were gifts to the Royal Family between 1947 and 1981.

from Polfoto

Attachments

• AP794521.jpg
    AP794521.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 174
  • AP794522.jpg
    AP794522.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 198
  • AP794534.jpg
    AP794534.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 157
  • AP794535.jpg
    AP794535.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 168
  • AP794542.jpg
    AP794542.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 207
Prince Andrew Visits Burlington
.................The prince hiked a new nature trail and gave an impromptu geography lesson to nervous students. He also presented the school with a plaque to mark its participation in the International Round Square Network of schools
committed to outdoor adventure and global leadership.....................
http://www.900chml.com/news/news_xml.cfm?cat=1&rss=1&rem=37645&red=80110923aPBIny&gi=1&gm=news_local.cfm

Prince Andrew charms Canadian Canoe Museum crowd
................When Prince Andrew addressed the large crowd gathered inside the Canadian Canoe Museum, he took a moment to reminisce about the canoe trips he had taken with Mr. Guest.
"We only dumped once," he recalled, laughing.............
Prince Andrew made the Royal visit to help celebrate the museum's 10th anniversary and officially accept the position of Royal Patron to the museum..........
http://www.mykawartha.com/ka/news/peterborough/story/3491407p-4033786c.html

Three royal canoes on loan
...........Prince Andrew attended Lakefield College School near the city and says he has enjoyed his canoe for over thirty years. He will miss it he said but trusts he is leaving it in good hands. ``It's such a special canoe that I think it's right and proper that it should be on display here amongst its peers,'' he said.................
http://www.tbsource.com/Localnews/index.asp?cid=82912

Royal News!
In celebration of the Canadian Canoe Museum's 10th Anniversary, the Museum will be receiving a visit from His Royal Highness, Prince Andrew, The Duke of York on Thursday morning, May 11, 2006.............The Public are invited an Open House on Saturday May 13 from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. We expect that the canoes will be available for viewing at that time. There is no charge for admission but donations towards the development of a permanent exhibit to showcase these canoes will be gratefully received.
http://www.canoemuseum.net/about/whatsnew.asp#92

Last edited:
It's nice to see Andrew looking this relaxed and happy. It has to be the Canadian air or water hum hum or just being closer to me hihihi. I wish.

No a single line about his visit in any of Montreal's newspaper. Good grief am I the only Royal fan here?

Prince Andrew (L) talks with CEO of Gulf Bank, Yousif al-Awadi whom was Knighted by British Empire in 2003, during the opening of an annual Britain in Kuwait exhibition in Kuwait City May 20, 2006. The Duke of York is on a two-day visit to the Gulf Arab emirate.

from yahoo/reuters

Attachments

• r2104799715.jpg
    r2104799715.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 155
  • r2288413428.jpg
    r2288413428.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 159
  • r4038168778.jpg
    r4038168778.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 200

Does Andrew look like Charles in this profile shot? It is amazing to me. What do you think? He has been a busy person promoting Britain in Canada and UAE.
Linda 85

Princess BellyFlop said:
I thought that the rumour of Angie Everhart was eith Prince Albert, not Andrew?

No, Prince Albert is with Charlene Wittstock, a southafrican sportswoman

Any lady getting her photo taken with Prince Andrew, or any other single prince, would become the "new" girlfriend in the tabloid time.;)

Incas said:
Any lady getting her photo taken with Prince Andrew, or any other single prince, would become the "new" girlfriend in the tabloid time.;)
lol...funny buts its very true. I dont know why the tabloids have such a big obsession with royal relationships

lady_windsor said:
No. I think he's single at the moment...who is Angie Everhart?
Angie Everhart is a former model turned actress and who is also an ex-girlfriend of the famous serial dater, Prince Albert of Monaco.

This thread has exceeded 10 pages.

Prince Andrew, Duke of York: News and Pictures Part 3 can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom