Peter Phillips News and Pictures 1: June 2003-November 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm new to the site :blush: but the last I heard (which was a while ago), Peter was dating an american girl. What's the latest on that? :huh:

hi, you maybe refering to elizabeth iorio ..they broke up in 2001 since then peter has been linked to susie lister,victoria reynolds and now most recent to a woman named autumn she's canadian

bibi

lol if by chance you want to learn more on peter i have a group ..your more than welcome to join

it said no longer to access??????

Karla

also add.. it said no longer in group....

karla

Thanks bibiny. I finally joined. My computer has been giving me trouble lately. :angry: *kicking computer* But I think everything is alright now. Let's hope. I might have to go head to head with this thing! *giving computer evil look* :muscles:

i know what you mean! my computer had alot programs that i never installed :( ..but anyways thank you for joining i hope you like the group

bibi

PETER PHILLIPS BADMINTON HORSE TRIALS, BRITAIN - 01 MAY 2004

Not loving Peter's threads. The rain and mud is no excuse. Everyone has to venture out in it and don't end up looking like that. Moreover at a glance he looks just like his mother!

Are you blind bibiny87! I, like every other girl with a brain thinks Peter is a babe but there is no excuse for a fashion mistake like that.

that is true his taste in clothing are not very becoming ..but maybe if he had on diffrent boots lol

Granny probably laughed out loud!!! As always it's so nice to see the Phillips siblings enjoying their lives like the rest of us.

Somebody came up to her and said

"Your majesty, your grandson has had some interesting photos taken of him. Here they are."

"Blimey. Is that all? That is not bad. I´ve had to deal with a lot worse."

Now, of course, I doubt she would say "Blimey" but I think she would be happy enough to see her grandson having a good time and it´s true, that is nothing compared to the other "interesting" things that her relatives have been caught doing. :p

He looks yummy

I guess this means that he and Autumn are no longer an item or are not serious.

i was thinking the same thing ! ....he's definetly having fun with monique in those pictures ;p

bibi

oh my gosh!

i cant believe he looks like sexy! what you're talking about it! if HM Queen wouldnt believe in pictures!

who that girls in the pictures?

Sara Boyce

Anne's son in romp with blonde;Exclusive
JAMES MILLBANK

THE Queen's grandson Peter Phillips was caught romping in a hotel
pool with a curvy blonde air hostess.
But even a rollicking from security men couldn't put the royal
hunk-son of Princess Anne (below)-off his stroke.
Peter, 26, went on to cuddle his leggy trolley girl long into the
steamy tropical night after meeting on a Caribbean break.
"Next morning she couldn't stop smiling and said that she'd had the
perfect night," revealed a fellow guest.
The blonde, believed to be called Monique, and a group of colleagues
were at a five-star Dominican Republic hotel after a long-haul flight
when Peter and his mates were diverted there from the Bahamas by a
sudden storm. The fellow holidaymaker added: "Peter quickly got a
reputation-he really had an eye for all the pretty girls. After
chatting up the blonde on the beach all day they drank in the bar.
"It was the early hours before he finally persuaded her to take the
plunge into the pool.
"But they made so much noise writhing about guests complained and
security guards ordered them out. Then the two of them went into a
passionate embrace that everybody could see."
* DO you have a story? Call us any day on 020 7782 1001 or e-mail
newsdesk@notw.co.uk

Bibiny, do you know why Peter is on this trip? Is it for buisness our pleasure? Either way he is drop dead gorgeous! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom