Peter Phillips News and Pictures 1: June 2003-November 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Left: PETER PHILLIPS Son of the Princess Royal and HRH PRINCE WILLIAM Arriving at Westminster Abbey for the Thanksgiving Service celebrating the Golden Wedding of HM The Queen and Prince Philip Universal Pictorial Press Photo UM 014059/A 20.11.1997

Attachments

• 122.jpg
    122.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 455
Left: PETER PHILLIPS Son of HRH Princess Royal and Capt. Mark Phillips. (Seen at the launch of the Stewart-Ford SF1 racing car and team). Universal Pictorial Press Photo UKWT 012465/C-03a 10.12.1996

Attachments

• 123.jpg
    123.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 567
STEWART FORMULA 1 JACKIE STEWART today (10.12.1996) unveiled his new Formula 1 Racing Team. The launch of Stewart-Ford SF-1 marks the most important step so far between the Stewart-Ford Team in preparation for the 1997 season. Photo Shows Centre:- PETER PHILLIPS Son of HRH Princess Royal and Capt. Mark Phillips. Pictured at the Stewart-Ford Formula 1 Racing Team Launch. Universal PIctorial Press Photo UKWT 012465/C-01a 10.12.1996

Attachments

• 124.jpg
    124.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 504
PETER PHILLIPS Son of HRH Princess Royal At the Jackie Stewart Celebrity Challenge at Gleneagles, Scotland. Universal Pictorial Press Photo UIW 009859/P-04 01.07.1995

Attachments

• 126.jpg
    126.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 803
PETER PHILLIPS And ZARA PHILLIPS Son and daughter of HRH Princess Royal At the Jackie Stewart Celebrity Challenge at Gleneagles, Scotland. Universal Pictorial Press Photo UIW 009859/N-22 01.07.1995

Attachments

• 127.jpg
    127.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 447
PETER PHILLIPS Son of HRH Princess Royal At the Jackie Stewart Celebrity Challenge at Gleneagles, Scotland. Universal Pictorial Press Photo UIW 009859/D-36a 01.07.1995

Attachments

• 129.jpg
    129.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 345
Left to Right: ZARA PHILLIPS; her brother PETER PHILLIPS and their cousin HRH PRINCE WILLIAM. On board HMY Britannia for a cruise in the Western Isles before their holiday at Balmoral Universal Pictorial Press Photo UE 013612/A 07.08.1997

Attachments

• 130.jpg
    130.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 419
Peter Phillips at the service of thanksgiving and remembrance for Princess Margaret at Westminster Abbey today 19/04/02

Attachments

• 131.jpg
    131.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 373
PRINCESS ANNE'S SON PETER PHILLIPS AND THE QUEEN MOTHER ATTEND THE REMEMBRANCE SUNDAY CEREMONY AT THE CENOTAPH IN LONDON TODAY. PHOTO. KARL PROUSE 11/11/2001

Attachments

• 133.jpg
    133.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 385
Queen Elizabeth II at the Christening of her Grandchild, Master Peter Phillips, son of Princess Anne 1977

Attachments

• 134.jpg
    134.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 579
IBL - Peter Phillips at Cheltenham Races, New Year's Day, Britain - 01 January 2004

Attachments

• 2200.jpg
    2200.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 581
IBL - Peter Phillips at Cheltenham Races, New Year's Day, Britain - 01 January 2004

Attachments

• 2201.jpg
    2201.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 477
Peter is one of the few people that I think actually looks better when he is wearing his glasses (eye glasses).

I know that a lot of people often say William looks like his mom Diana, but just looking at this thread I think William and Peter bear a striking resemblance to one another, too.

I was thinking the same thing a few minutes ago. But, in my opinion, Peter is the better looking one.

Originally posted by Josefine@Dec 30th, 2003 - 4:48 pm
what does he do for a living?

where does he live?
He lives in London, Belsize Park to be exact & he works as an events manager for Formula 1 Jaguar I believe

He left Jaguar for WilliamsF1. I have no idea what he does for them, though.

Which girl friend? Elizabeth Iorio? They broke up ages ago. The air stewardess? Also broken up ages ago.

I haven't heard of him having a real girl friend for a while now.

PETER PHILLIPS & Girlfriend? Could this be the new girl in the life of Peter Phillips ? Peter although showing no obvious affection in public, was quite smitten with her. They were together for the whole day when they attended the Landrover Gatcombe Horse Trials on Sunday_29/03/04

Well, all I can say is that Peter is never seen in public with a girl unless it is serious. We'll know if he invites her to live with him (as is his custom).

hmm not sure about that ..he was casually dating susie lister two years go which they were seen going to fancy restaraunts together .. then tara swain soon after victoria reynolds and now autumn ...he's definetly cautious about his private life however, peter walks around with his heart on his sleeve and don't care too much about the media

bibi

oh..... and peter only lived with one girl (elizabeth Iorio) their first flat was in cirencester, gloucestershire . phillips at the time was still in exester uni and beth was still based in england (she was apart of the american equestrain team ) after graduating peter bought a flat with his "trust fund" in belsize park he also started working for jaquar formula 1 in the marketing department when 8 month's later elizabeth moved out !.. since then susie ,tara and now autumn have the pleasure of visiting and staying over with the hunk lol (can you tell i'm a peter phillips fan)

Keep thy grubby paws of my Peter;)

I relize he only lived with Liz (and I thought it was 9 months not 8), however, the press reports that he has asked all his serious ladies to live with him.

Is Autumn the name of the lady he was pictured with at Gatcombe and do you know anything else about his lady friends? I am espeically interested to know of their background (you know upper crusty for a while I thought Peter was just looking for his "golden goose" so to speak).

Okay we can become partners in crime. ;) I would love to hear as much as you know about my future ex-husband.

your too funny (future ex-husband) ..if you'll like join my group and we can chat all nite lol

Yeah well, just being realistic I'm not sure I could handle such a nice mancake as Peter for long.

I joined the group. I am broken to learn that Petes said he was rather happy at the moment with Autumn - he's never said that before. But relieved that he said "at the moment."

i know what you mean ...it reads she relocated from canada to be with peter in one of the other articles ..i hope this works out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom