Lady Louise Mountbatten-Windsor News and Pictures 2: May 2004-October 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
gloria said:
if this is an open site, then people is free to talk.

While this is certainly an open discussion forum, there are rules to abide by. And one of those rules includes not attacking other members.

Nobody else seemed to find issue with corazon's question or his/her posting of the picture. It was simply a misunderstanding/innocent question; there was no need to attack him/her for erroneously posting it or whatever.

Let's continue to respect each other, the rules of this forum and return to our discussion of Lady Louise.

Alexandria

Alexandra,

Can you simply explain who you are and what title you have associated with this forum before I say somthing.

Please stop this, Gloria, return to the discussion about Louise...

Alexandra,

Can you simply explain who you are and what title you have associated with this forum before I say somthing.

If C is innocent, then I am simply to suggest her to be more sophicicated. I do not know why you are so sensitive to the "difference". Life is very simple, turth or not, Please do not fake truth as you attaked me as a untruthful and trublesome person. People on the F is free to express their true feelings, as they live in the U.S., this is U.S. You, as a administrator, pls give yourself and others more freedom and space to allow them to express their feelings, that is what I belive can make this F sucful. I hope you are not from communist country and do not carry any faith of controling people. America does not allow dictactorship and I DO NOT CARE who you are-Everybody has been very honest on this F and we are happy to discuss royalty issue here, and we are tring to discuss and share our opnion, that all! I have explianed before that I do not against C but trying to help her AND I WILL NOT REPLY TO YOU MESSAGE ABOVE AGAIN becuase I think it is senseless. If you have different faith than anybody else, pls SIMPLY close this F. If your want to keep it. do not mass up things here, THERE IS REALLY NOTHING YOU SHOULD WORRY ABOUT beacuse everthing has been posted on the F really has nothing to worries you and there are some disagrements there but not leading anyone mad and If you opened this F just for your personal purpuse to have people chat on the internet to entertain you, then you simply got all of us wrong.

MEMEBER

Alexandria is an Adminstrator of this forum, Gloria, as stated under her username. That means she's one of the senior people here and it's her responsibility to ensure the smooth running of the site. She's asking you to abide by the rules that require posters to treat each other with respect. It's perfectly possible to speak one's mind freely while doing so.

Claire said:
Didi anyone see the artical in the Daily Mail about Edward pushing Louise around in her stroller at Balmoral.

Link to article:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=314481&in_page_id=1770&in_a_source=

Louise is barely visible, in her white babygrow.

I wish I could paste the photo, but I've forgotten how. I'll try anyway.

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2004/08/edwardbaby190804_300x450.jpg

I hope that works, it's really great. Claire
Good article and cute photo! Thanks, Claire!

Moderator,

Pls read my post carefully before speak to me. I think you are still misunderstanding about me. Reason:

1. I do not think we (means members) have gong over the limit which resulted which I think ever had happen as you might have thought. We were not arguing abut discussing. It shou;d be allowed by this F.
2. As I stated clearly that I was helpping C out.
3. With your judgement, I was disrepectfull memebrs and arguing with C which I have explianed MANY TIMES already. Why do not you read before. Now it is up to me to think that you are not disrepecting members. YOU DO NOT COME TO MEMBER WITHOUT EVEN TRY TO UNDERSTAND THEM FIRST.
4. If you want me to respect you, you should repect me first. If I want to be treated the way I want to be treated by others, I start myself first., which means I start to treat people kindly with respect if I want the same from people.

Well no more arguing, it is wasting time to argue. A dministrator is the title, what she does has to be rightous. A TITLE DOES NOT PERSUADE PEROPLE, SO DO NOT CONTROLL PEOPLE BY ITS TITLE. TITLE DOES NOT MEAN ANYTHING, ACTION IS THE KING.

I WILL NOT EXPLIAN AGAIN THE FACT THAT IT WAS JUST A DISCUSSION BUT NOT ANY SORT OF ARGUMENTS BETWEEN THE MEMEBRS. DO NOT MAKE THING MORE COMPLICATED THAN IT ACTULLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Any wrongful jugdemnts by any authoroties of this F about me WILL NOT BE EXCEPTED.

Gloria,

We have administrators and moderators volunteering their time here to help make sure that this is a pleasant environment for all. A forum of this size requires some type of order and that order includes members (everyone posting here) being nice and respectful to one another. Now, Alexandria, Martine and Elspeth have very politely asked you to please be respectful of other people's comments and they have done so in a very nice manner. Now, I will also ask you to please refrain from making remarks that could possibly hurt the feelings of other members.

Thank you.
Julia

Last edited:
I sorry by this scandal, single I ask because tapeworm the single doubt...... was that and if annoying I leave the forum, is no problem.

Corazon, please don't worry about it. Thank you for posting the picture!

BWUHAHAHAHAHAHA this is the first time i've read this part of the forum and it must be the funniest thing ive read for a while!!! Golly Gloria take a chill pill muhahahaha it sounds like your head is going to explode because the gender of the picture can not be identified muhahahahaha...its not like you are going to die because the identity of the picture ins't known muhahahahahahaha your minor argument was amusing anyhow..BWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHa

Yes, well, um - could we maybe get this thread back on track now?

oh ok Elspeth...i was just wondering is Louise eye problem really serious? does her face look abit deformed [sorry if i offend people using that word i can't think of any not so harsh words]??? Is there any pics of her?

hillary_nugent said:
oh ok Elspeth...i was just wondering is Louise eye problem really serious? does her face look abit deformed [sorry if i offend people using that word i can't think of any not so harsh words]??? Is there any pics of her?

No her face isn't deformed (see attached pic), the problem is quite serious cause she could go blind when the problem isn't treated seriously, but many babys heal without surgery too...so Louise could be one of them too...:)

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 864
hillary_nugent said:
Oh poor thing...she is just a baby >___< so so far she is not blind?

no, i don't think so (off course i'm not 100% sure), it could lead to blindness, but to most kids it doesn't lead to that at all...

I'm sure Edward and Sophie are making sure their little girl is receiving only the best medical care possible. Many times this condition can be cured without surgery. I was born with this condition, and it corrected itself by the time I was a year old. My sister also had the same condition but needed the surgery. She is fine now, but does need to wear glasses. Of course, surgery today is much better than it was in the 80s when my suster and I were born!

Does anyone know if this condition is linked to being born premature? My sister and I were premature and so was Louise. It's kinda interesting Hmmm...

I saw a picture of Edward pushing Louise in her pram around the grounds of Balmoral in the Daily Mail. My how she has grown. Even though the pictures were a bit grainy one could clearly see the strong resemblance she bears to her father. Unfortunatley the squint in her eye was clearly visable even though the pictures had obviously been taken from a distance. It does look pretty bad and I just hope something can be done for the little mite.

Wow!! Could you maybe post that? Like maybe scan it if you can, I saw the internet article, it had a picture, but it wasnt a close up.

I'm sorry Wardenbabe. I threw the newspaper in the bin. But don't despair as I'm sure the picures will re-appear in international publications at some point. If you are American "Hello" magazine may be one to look out for as it is always good for Royal pictures and I think is now also distributed in the U.S.

I hope Louise can recover it.Hope she has good health and will be a pretty girl in the future.

james said:
I'm sorry Wardenbabe. I threw the newspaper in the bin. But don't despair as I'm sure the picures will re-appear in international publications at some point. If you are American "Hello" magazine may be one to look out for as it is always good for Royal pictures and I think is now also distributed in the U.S.

Thank you anyway james. And thanks on the info on where to look.

Is it the new official picture of Louise?I hope we will see some beautiful pictures of Louise with her parents,Queen Elizabeth II,Duke of Edinburgh,...and other members of The Royal Family on Louise's 1st birthday.And i hope we can see a picture of Louise with her parents and her grandparents on the balcony of Buckingham Palace.It will be so wonderful.

I Think The Next Picture We Will See Of Lady Louise Will Be Here First Birthday Picture.

Is Louise REAL title Princess if her parents had allowed it? And what is her rank to the throne?

yah,i think that the next pics we can see is on her 1st birthday.Wait and see!Hope that we will have a lot of pics.

hillary_nugent said:
Is Louise REAL title Princess if her parents had allowed it? And what is her rank to the throne?

She's not a princess, her title is Lady Louise Windsor; but she had a right on the title "princess",because she the daughter of the son of the Queen

She's 8th in line to the throne

Presents for Louise's Birthday

Hi,

Louise's birthday is a week away (and a few days). What would you have given this very special little lady for her first birthday?
I must say that I call tibs on the Fisherprice "My First Tiara" - ever little princess (regardless of patents) desrves one or well, several. Come on lets get buying, Louise needs lots of prezies.

Under present royal rules Louise is a Princess. That her parents with the Queen's consent have decided she should only be known by the title Lady does not change the matter.

It is an unusual situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom