Lady Louise Mountbatten-Windsor News and Pictures 1: November 2003-May 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

montecarlo

Nobility
Natal Chart:
http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?lang=....gif&res=75&va=

Astrological Aspects:

Sun Opposite Moon; Sun Conjunction Mercury; Sun Trine Mars; Sun Sextile Jupiter; Sun Trine Saturn; Sun Square Neptune; Sun Opposite North Node; Sun Sextile Chiron; Sun Square Ascendant; Sun Opposite Midheaven.

Moon Opposite Mercury; Moon Sextile Mars; Moon Trine Jupiter; Moon Sextile Saturn; Moon Square Neptune; Moon Trine Chiron; Moon Square Ascendant; Moon Conjunction Midheaven.

Mercury Square Uranus; Mercury Opposite North Node; Mercury Square Ascendant.

Venus Square Mars; Venus Square Jupiter; Venus Square Uranus; Venus Sextile Neptune.

Mars Opposite Jupiter; Mars Trine Saturn; Mars Semi-sextile Neptune; Mars Square Pluto; Mars Sextile Chiron; Mars Sextile Midheaven.

Jupiter Sextile Saturn; Jupiter Square Pluto; Jupiter Trine Chiron; Jupiter Trine Midheaven.

Saturn Sesquare Uranus; Saturn Opposite Chiron; Saturn Sextile Midheaven.

Uranus Semi-Square Chiron; Uranus Opposite Ascendant.

Neptune Square Midheaven.

Pluto Trine Ascendant.

North Node Square Ascendant.

Chiron Trine Midheaven.

Natal Chart & Astrological Aspects Interpretation:
http://groups.msn.com/interpretations4/gen...444835116413072

Thanks for the chart. I love astrology. There is however a slight descrepency. The baby was born in Furmley, Surrey so your co-ordinates were wrong. You have London as place of birth. It will mke little difference through

Do you know that the baby was born during a lunar eclipse. Under a red moon. There are a lot of folk lores about such children. That they will be plagued by violence. There is also mention about a royal child born under a red moon in Nostradamus. Lets hope it's nothing but hogwash

Claire

Claire, thank you for correcting me. At 23.21 GMT (11:31 p.m., London Time), the Moon entered a partial eclipse. At 01.06 GMT (1:06 a.m., London Time), the Moon entered a total eclipse.

I feel so sorry for the baby. Many of the planets in her chart are horribly aspected to one another. God, why did she have to be born on that day! :cry:

Hi montecarlo,

Just wondering why it was such a 'bad' day? I'm interested, but don't know much about astrology.

Thanks.

you have plans for her christening?

maybe on christmas day? or in months ?

Sara Boyce

I would say over Christmas when the family is together at Sandringham :heart:

yeh Eugenie and Beatrice were christened on december 22/23 or so , i think it would be nice around christmas , and the family is together then anyways

Lady Louise Mountbatten-Windsor News and Pictures 2: December 2003-October 2005

Remember Sleeping Beauty. For the christening of the young princess, the king and queen called all the fairies in the land to bestow gifts upon the young princess. They were 'gifts' of virutes and future prosperity.

What 'gift' or wish would you make for Louise?

I wish her a happy long life, full of more joy than sadness.

Originally posted by Claire@Dec 16th, 2003 - 3:49 pm
Remember Sleeping Beauty. For the christening of the young princess, the king and queen called all the fairies in the land to bestow gifts upon the young princess. They were 'gifts' of virutes and future prosperity.

What 'gift' or wish would you make for Louise?

I wish her a happy long life, full of more joy than sadness.
I will wish the same as you Claire do.
I will also wish her a good helth, a strong minde when her familiey are messing ther familiey life up just like Prince Charles,princess Anne,Prince Andrew,the Queen and Prince Phillip.

somebody know when lady louise will be christening?

Sorry for my inglish!!!

im sure maybe wait in months maybe Sophie and Edward will decide when?

Sara Boyce

I JUST HOPE THAT THIS DECITION BECAME ESYER THAT THE NAME . :lol:

I would assume before May, when Sophie and Edward may end up going to a few royal weddings. :)

princes royals christening in december:
prince charles 1948
peter phillips 1977
prince harry 1984
princess beatrice 1988
princess eugenie 1990

Prince william in august and zara in may

probability lady Louise will be christening may 3 like prince Edward

Originally posted by corazon@Dec 27th, 2003 - 8:25 pm
As Prince Edward was born on March 10 his christening was less than 8 weeks after his birth.
I think it more likely that Lady Louise's christening will be on her fathers birthday.

Originally posted by wymanda+Dec 28th, 2003 - 6:05 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (wymanda @ Dec 28th, 2003 - 6:05 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-corazon@Dec 27th, 2003 - 8:25 pm
As Prince Edward was born on March 10 his christening was less than 8 weeks after his birth.
I think it more likely that Lady Louise's christening will be on her fathers birthday. [/b][/quote]
that would be nice idea!

its would be honour on her dad's birthday maybe wait til annoucement first i think its would be in January or February most newly baby will be christening before 1 year old you know that.

Sara Boyce

like diana. William was christening in queen mother birthday.

briela

Good news!!!

7 January 2004

OFFICIAL PHOTOGRAPHS OF THE EARL AND COUNTESS OF WESSEX AND LADY LOUISE WINDSOR

THE FOLLOWING STATEMENT IS ISSUED BY THE PRESS SECRETARY TO THE EARL AND COUNTESS OF WESSEX

A set of official photographs to mark the birth of Lady Louise Windsor is being released for first publication on Saturday, 10 January 2004. A further three photographs will be released for publication on Sunday, 11 January 2004.

The family photographs were taken by The Duke of York at Sandringham over the Christmas holiday.

One image will be available free to members of the media via the Press Association. All profits made from the sale of the other photographs will go to The Earl and Countess of Wessex Charitable Trust.

The Trust, founded in June 1999, is a grant-making trust. Its primary aim is to assist other registered charities and charitable causes, in particular those with which The Earl and Countess have personal connections or interests.

The Trust is particularly interested in supporting projects which provide opportunities to help, support and advance young people. It meets twice a year to consider new applications and review progress from previous recipients. Since 1999, the Trust has made grants totalling £537,265 to a total of 77 charities. Of these charities, 51 were located in England, 20 in other parts of the UK and 6 overseas.

please post pictures of newly baby Lady Louise at christening this weekend we wanted tell you to remind about it!

Sara Boyce

The statement didn't say that these pictures are the baby's christening pictures. I don't think these are. All the British royals have had official posed photographs of their babies taken a month or two after the baby has been born. I think these pictures are going to just be that. I think it will be another month or so before Louise is christened. Also, I'm sure the press will hear about the christening before it actually happens.

British royal babies may be christened six weeks or six months ... there is no defined pattern.

Peter christening was 37 days-old
Zara was 43 days-old
William was 44 days-old
Harry and Beatrice three months
and Eugenie was 9 months-old.
Well, Louise have 61 days-old.

PRINCE ANDREW TAKES NEW PICTURES OF WESSEX BABY

When the Wessexes decided the time had come to take some new photos of their baby girl, they wanted to find a photographer they felt completely comfortable with. Step forward Prince Edward's older sibling Andrew, who has taken the first official snaps of baby Louise since her birth.

A keen amateur photographer, the Duke of York is said to be delighted the Earl and Countess asked him to help out. "Edward and Sophie decided Andrew was the best person for the job," revealed a source at the Palace. "As he is a member of the family it makes it all the more relaxed when the photographs are being taken."

The 43-year-old snapped a selection of photos during the Windsors' Christmas gathering at Sandringham. And some charming new pictures of the Wessexes, along with their new arrival and the rest of the Royal Family, are to be released by Buckingham Palace at the weekend.

They are the first snaps of little Louise since she was born prematurely on November 8. At first there were fears for the infant's health, but she has since put on several pounds and is said to be doing very well.

Attachments

• and.jpg
    and.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 261
from Yahoo

Undated handout photograph shows Britain's Earl (L) and Countess of Wessex holding their baby daughter Lady Louise Windsor who was born prematurely in November, 2003. The photograph was taken by the Earl's brother the Duke of York as the family gathered for Christmas at the Sandringham estated in Norfolk, eastern England. EMBARGOED: Not for publication before 0001 January 10, 2004. REUTERS/HO/HRH The Duke of York

Attachments

• r2174138864.jpg
    r2174138864.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 358
Terrific pictures liliawodna and jun5 of andrew and the wessex family.

I love how Edward and Sophie are grinning away at each other in this picture -- in love with each other and ecstatic about Louise.

Great photos. She does look so small. Only normal for a premature baby. She's so cute though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom