Lady Louise Mountbatten-Windsor News and Pictures 1: November 2003-May 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Date of Louise, of Zara, of Harry?
Well, Zara july 27 1981, Harry december 21 1984 and Louise 24 april 2004.

Thanks, i am refering Louise. But that match with the wedding Of Prince Johan-friso And Mabel??????????? Some 1 have to miss the cristing. :

Originally posted by micas@Apr 21st, 2004 - 4:46 am
Thanks, i am refering Louise. But that match with the wedding Of Prince Johan-friso And Mabel??????????? Some 1 have to miss the cristing. :
I dont think there will be any members of the British Royal Family at the wedding.

Well, direct members gona be correct stay for Louise cristing but with so many duques and condes i belive one go......................... or maibe they with 2 crown princes married thay probably gona rest for others 2. Normally is Prince Charles that go.

Who will attend Lady Louise's Christening?
1.Her Majesty and HRH The Duke of Edinburgh
2.Princess Anne
And??????????Who will attend????? :wacko:

I think the family will be present.No foreign royalty will participate.But perhaps the Greek royalty because they live in London.

I think these persons will sure be there:

-The Queen
-Prince Philip
- Prince Charles
- Prince William
- Princess Anne, her husband
-Zara Philipps
-Peter Philipps
-Prince Andrew
-Princes Beatrice
-Princess Eugenie
-Viscount Linley and wife
-Lady Helen Taylor

-Christopher and Mary Rhys-Jones
-David and Zara Rhys-Jones(with their children)

and of course her godparents and some friends...

WHAT????Louise's Christening is a private christening.It doesn't like Ingrid Alexandra's christening?Only official photos.In fact,we won't have many pictures of the christening like Ingrid?

Most royal baptisms are private in the UK. Lord Lichfield is taking the official photos,which will be released to the media after the event.

I read that there will only one pic published.

one photo might pool coverage ... but the other photos will probably be available for sale to the media. Camera Press usually handles Lord Lichfield's photos.

Originally posted by liv@Apr 22nd, 2004 - 10:04 am
I think the family will be present.No foreign royalty will participate.But perhaps the Greek royalty because they live in London.

I think these persons will sure be there:

-The Queen
-Prince Philip
- Prince Charles
- Prince William
- Princess Anne, her husband
-Zara Philipps
-Peter Philipps
-Prince Andrew
-Princes Beatrice
-Princess Eugenie
-Viscount Linley and wife
-Lady Helen Taylor

-Christopher and Mary Rhys-Jones
-David and Zara Rhys-Jones(with their children)

and of course her godparents and some friends...
Prince Andrew will be on a visit to China on the day of the christening.

Originally posted by micas@Apr 22nd, 2004 - 5:47 am
Well, direct members gona be correct stay for Louise cristing but with so many duques and condes i belive one go......................... or maibe they with 2 crown princes married thay probably gona rest for others 2. Normally is Prince Charles that go.
Just saw on another message board the guestlist for the wedding and no British Royals will be there, i fact the only European royals going are the King and Queen of Norway, yet there will be a representative from Jordan and Bahrein, but thats another topic.

I would expect Lady Sarah Chatto and family to be there too.

I would love to see some foreign royals but I've noticed the Windsor's christenings seem to be on a bit smaller scale than others. I think the guest list will be quite limited.

you know that today is her christening do you have pictures of her? i cant wait see! but i see pictures of Princess Ingrid of Norway its so cute! but im sure i wanted see her pictures!

Sara Boyce

But her cristining is in the day 24????????????

Originally posted by LizvBo@Apr 22nd, 2004 - 12:15 pm
WHAT????Louise's Christening is a private christening.It doesn't like Ingrid Alexandra's christening?Only official photos.In fact,we won't have many pictures of the christening like Ingrid?
Lady Louise is also much further down the line of succession than Ingrid Alexandra is in Norway. Ingrid Alexandra will one day become Queen of Norway, just as Catharina-Amalia of the Netherlands will one day be Queen, which is an additional explanation why the christenings will vary in number of guests and scale of "grandness" or the level of attention they are given and the parents choose to give to them. (I mean that Edward and Sophie can opt for a more private occasion than Haakon and Mette-Marit or Willem and Maxima can for their daughters.)

;) On her grandaughter's Christening day,What will Her majesty wear?A new dress?????

What british hour is the christening? I´m argentina and here is four hours less.

I don't think a time was announced. The baptism is a private event. Photos will be released to the media afterwards.

The other major royal event today ...

Source: BBC News

Christening day for earl's baby

Lady Louise Windsor will gain five godparents

The daughter of the Earl and Countess of Wessex is to be christened on Saturday at Windsor Castle.

Lady Louise Windsor, born one month prematurely in November, will be baptised in a private chapel by the Dean of Windsor Bishop David Conner.

The Queen, other members of the royal family and the countess's parents Christopher and Mary Rhys-Jones were all expected to attend.

The baby is due to wear the 163-year-old royal christening robe.

The Queen, plus her own children and all her grandchildren have all worn the robe, used for the traditionally private occasions.

It was made in 1841, using fine Honiton lace and white satin, for the christening of Queen Victoria's eldest daughter, Victoria, the Princess Royal.

Society photographer Lord Patrick Lichfield, the Queen's cousin, will take official photographs of the baby, her close relatives and godparents.

The baby, whose full name is Louise Alice Elizabeth Mary Mountbatten-Windsor, will have five godparents:

Lady Sarah Chatto, daughter of Princess Margaret and Lord Snowdon, and the earl's cousin.

Lord Ivor Mountbatten, grandson of Lord Mountbatten of Burma, and also the earl's cousin. Edward and Sophie are godparents to his children, Ella and Alix.

Lady Alexandra Etherington, another of the earl's cousins. The countess is godmother to her daughter, Amelia.

Francesca Schwarzenbach, a friend of both Edward and Sophie.

Rupert Elliott, Cambridge University friend of Edward's - the earl is also godfather to his son, Hector.

Hi, I´m registred in Press Association and not is publishing.

The photo will be released through Camera Press.

http://www.camerapress.com

But it is not available yet. Maybe it is in the Lord Litchfield collection.

Claire

Thanks so much for staying on top of things, Claire and Martine!

Louise is indeed adorable. The Queen looks nice in yellow here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom