Lady Gabriella Windsor News 2: May 2007 - May 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would never have recognised Lady Gabriella in Robert Astley Sparke's photo

OMG, I had to look twice! :eek: Well, she's stunning!

That was Her! OMG! Shes gorgeous
Shes Amazing Keep us updated!

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous:
You are right. Lady Gabriella does not look like usual Lady Gabriella. I wonder what prompted such change in appearance ... Too much of Photoshop ... perhaps?

Photoshop and lots and lots of Make up I think ;) Especially around the eyes.

Hog roasts have the royal seal of approval

Sunday, 30 August 2009

"Hog roasts also have the royal seal of approval: Lord Frederick Windsor and his sister Lady Gabriella fed guests at a joint birthday party with slices of basted pork. . . .

"The recession is also playing its part in the hog revival. Even at the top end of the market, it costs less than £600 for the meat and caterers, compared with thousands of pounds for a sit-down meal to feed the same number of people."

This little piggy will feed 150 people... - News, Food & Drink - The Independent

Thanks for an update on Lady Gabriella's activities! :flowers:
It appears that Lady Gabriella and her brother are very prudent in terms of expenses. At the same time, it is quite labour-intensive to slow roast a whole animal.

Gabriella (Ella) Windsor

Gabriella Windsor - News, photos, topics, and quotes

Gabriella Windsor - News, photos, topics, and quotes

LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM - SEPTEMBER 12: (EMBARGOED FOR PUBLICATION IN UK NEWSPAPERS UNTIL 48 HOURS AFTER CREATE DATE AND TIME) Lady Gabriella (Ella) Windsor arrives at the home of Lady Annabel Goldsmith for an evening reception after attending the wedding of Lord Frederick (Freddie) Windsor and Sophie Winkleman on September 12, 2009 in London, England.

Photo from Getty Images - Lord Freddie Windsor's Wedding News, photos, topics, and quotes

Lady Gabriella Windsor designed unique artwork

Thanks Dierna. The bidding's hotting up... :hammer:
6 bids; below 5 pounds yesterday and above 10 today! :ohmy: Time Left: 7 days 12 hours (hours (12 Nov, 200914:00:41 GMT)

I wonder if Ella is still in South America? Via Twitter I've heard that she was seen in London at Christmas. Btw, her ex-boyfriend Aatish Taseer has just published his debut novel 'The Temple-goers', even here in Germany I read a few good articles about that book.

It would be fair to presume that Lady Gabriella is in South America. She has got contractual obligations to fulfill there. I do not think that she has got any compelling reason to visit the United Kingdom right now. She may come during summer or her parents may visit her in Argentina(?)
It is nice to know that Mr. Taseer's career is flourishing.

Lady Gabriella should be lauded for taking on a humanitarian mission. It would be fair to say that volunteer work in slums is hard.

Brazil bound: Lady Gabriella Windsor

Lord Randle Kenilworth held at gunpoint in Battersea by London gang | Mail Online

Lady Gabriella and the favela

It might not be the Afghan warzone, where her royal cousin Prince Harry served, but Lady Gabriella Windsor is entering dangerous territory of her own by undertaking voluntary work in one of Brazil’s most violent areas.

The 28-year-old daughter of Prince and Princess Michael of Kent is volunteering in the slum, or favela, of *Complexo da Maré in Rio de Janeiro, which is the scene of frequent gun battles between police and drugs gangs.

According to reports in Brazil, Lady Ella is joining a charitable organisation called Projeto Uere and will teach English to underprivileged children for three months.

She won’t be the first British royal to the area. Last June, Prince Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall visited the same slum, where they were treated to a performance by scantily clad samba dancers.

Thanks for providing further information on Lady Gabriella's agenda in Brazil! :flowers:
Teaching is a truly hard job. Hopefully some children will benefit from learning to speak proper English.
On a slightly different note, I wonder whether or not Lady Gabriella will be offered some kind of local police protection.

How interesting lol another reason I Think shes great Hope she stays safe

Wouldn't it be nice to see Kate Middleton doing something worthwhile like this rather than spending her time on lavish holidays. Good on Lady G for helping others when she could so easily have got caught up in living a superficial lifestyle, she has always come across IMO as a nice person e.g. taking her unwanted clothes to an OXFAM shop and this seems to be another example of that.

Yes and isnt it nice to see that just the daughter of 'Princess Pushy' will do such a job? She surely has raised her two children well.
I know some cruel people will say that it must be Prince Michaels credit. lol

"Our Lady of Brazil"

March 30, 2010, 4:28 PM

Brainy Brown grad Lady Gabriella Windsor, daughter of Prince Michael of Kent and Princess Michael of Kent, is off to Brazil to volunteer in Complexo da Mare, a complex of favelas on the outskirts of Rio de Janeiro. Favelas are unregulated shanty towns, where shootouts between drug lords and the police are not uncommon. Our Lady of Brazil will apparently volunteer with the Projecto Uere organization, teaching English to underprivileged children. It is unclear where she will reside during her three-month stay. Perhaps Gabriella was inspired by her uncle the Prince of Wales, who seemed to have a grand time when he and his wife, the Duchess of Cornwall, visited Complexo da Mare last year.

Prince William Takes Kate Middleton for Spin on a Snowmobile, But Still Not a Walk Down the Aisle | VF Daily | Vanity Fair

Congratulations to Lady Gabriella!! :flowers: Teaching for 3 whole months - if this isn't praiseworthy, then what is? I truly admire and appreciate the way this young girl develops.

Can anyone tell me who she is? Related to the Queen? Thank you!!

Can anyone tell me who she is? Related to the Queen? Thank you!!
Lady Gabriella Windsor is a daughter of HRH Prince Michael of Kent who is a son of HRH Duke of Kent who was a son of HM King Georg V
HM Elizabeth II is a daughter of HM King George VI who was a son of HM King George V

Thank you for the answer! Now I remember. Wikipedia says she is 29. Is she married?

No, Gabriella isn't married yet. Only her brother, Lord Frederick Windsor, who's about 2 years older than her, got married last September. :flowers:

Last edited:
Thanks Dierna! :flowers: I knew she would be here for her birthday. Although I don't like black on young women, Gabriella looks great here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom