Lady Gabriella Windsor News 2: May 2007 - May 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the link, kimebear. I think Lady Gabriella looks fabulous in that hat. She looks fabulous in almost anything, really. Despite the difference in hair coloring, I think she has alof of the same lovely features as Queen Alexandra.

I love the photo of Lady Gabriella in the fashionable colours of grey and purple. I think she is the image of her aunt Alexandra and the best looking of the present royal family. Zara looks very smart too but Gabriella wins hands down. I can´t understand why Pippa is even mentioned, she doesn´t look very smart either, she is not a pretty girl, very ordinary looking, good looking but no one would look at her twice if it weren´t for her sister being Kate.

Pippa Middleton,who tends to look rough, is mentioned because she happens to be the sister of Miss Middleton. The Midddleton sisters are in vogue this season. Lady Gabriella does not sell papers, the Middleton sisters do.

Well for now they do, others come and go but Lady Gabriella will always be a member of the Royal family and I am sure she will keep her looks for much longer too.

Yes, beeing member of THIS Windsor family by birth not marriage.

On the first picture she reminds don't ask me why but Elizabeth II.

Not only does she look like Princess Alexandra but I think that she also has the same gentle personality as her aunt. Princess A is very popular in the Royal Family and I have read in more than one publication that the Queen is also very fond of Lady G as, unlike some other young Royals, she has never caused at bit of scandal whilst still managing to enjoy herself at parties and other social events. I don't mean to be unkind but what I think is also unique about her is that she manages to be very stylish as well as well behaved whilst other more quieter members of the family can sometimes be a little dowdy with it e.g the Gloucester girls and Sarah Chatto.

I hadn't thought of it like that, but yes, I would imagine it is a relief to HM not to have to worry about 1 member of the RF!

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is an update about Lady Gabriella's plans for the nearest future.

Single Ella is off on her own

... [snipped]
But now the lissom blonde is planning to travel herself and has put her Notting Hill apartment on the rental market before she jets off to Buenos Aires in the New Year.

'Ella is moving out to Argentina for about eight weeks so she has some time to work on writing projects,' I am told. 'She was out there recently and had such an incredible time that she wanted to see more of the country on a longer visit. She's decided to rent out her flat and head off in January.'

Downe House-educated Ella, who works for Hola!, the Spanish version of Hello!, visited Argentina in October when she was among the first travellers on the re-opened Train To The Clouds, a stunning 250-mile mountain railway.
Reference:Duke of Marlborough one of the Spencer-Churchill clan Marries (scroll down to find an article by Richard Kay)

Lady Gabriella Winsdor is Argentina bound - Telegraph
Alistair Darling's "live now, pay later" approach to public finances has got a lot of people thinking about emigrating, and, accordingly, Mandrake was not altogether surprised to hear that Lady Gabriella Windsor, the 27-year-old daughter of Prince and Princess Michael of Kent, plans to head off to Argentina in the new year.

I know this isn't the right forum for this comment.........but, I absolutely ADORE her nose!!! I mean look at how cute it is......it certainly gives her that adorable i'm still cute look no matter what she wears and being on the topic of lady gabriella herself I absolutely adore the lady........she's extremely elegant and understated in her style and she has the cutest smile!!!! Ok before I get kicked out I just wanted to know whether she's also a sportswoman like Zara? I remember reading somewhere that she does a bit of sailing.

There was an article on her entering some racing competition with her father in the past. I also read about the sailing thing. It seems like she has some competitive nature. She seems more like her father personality wise than her mother. As for sportsmanship, she doesn't seem hardcore as Zara. Since this is a lifestyle to Zara, I don't think many of the young Windsors can compete with Zara in terms of being athletic. But I always wonder if Lady G rode horses on occasions. I think she may have, but I'm not sure. Since everyone is now saying Lady G resembles Miss Zara greatly, I wonder how these two interact with each other. They don't seem close, but I wonder if they are friendly around each other. Or if they are just courteous because they are third cousins?

I am slightly taken aback by the article and photos. It is great to see Lady Gabriella back in London. At the same time, Mr. Ritchie seems to be an unlikely partner of any nature for Lady Gabriella, who looked great in a safary-style dress. Additionally, I find her behaviour odd ...

I'm amazed that they managed to print such a bad picture of Lady Garbriella!:rolleyes:

She's only just arrived back in the country after a three month trip abroad so I don't thnk she's had time yet to start dating anybody. The papers are expert at trying to twist things e.g. saying he was trying to "shield her" from the photograpther when he was clearly only adjusting the sun visor in the car. There's also the suggestion that she's hiding in the back seat even though it looks to me that she's just bending down to get into the car. If she cared that much about being photographed she would have put her hand up to her face coming out of the building which she didn't. I't's probably just been an offer of a lift home after a night out and been siezed upon by the papers the way these things always are.

Your post is eminently sensible, Angela. Much ado about nothing, probably.:flowers:

I believe Lady Gabriella should have been more careful. Mr. Ritchie is a hot target for paparazzis due to his high-profile divorce.

I don't think Lady G was bothered about whether she was being photographed or not because at the end of the day neither of them are married so it's not a scandal for them to be photographed together. Actually, even if one or other of them was married it's still not a scandal as that would suggest that every man and woman on a night out together without their partners are having an affair which of course is rubbish.

Ella Interviews Enrique Ponce

Ella Windsor interview Enrique Ponce in his farm in Jaen

The magazine HELLO! this week offered an interview by the aristocrat Ella Windsor Enrique Ponce in his sallow estate in Jaen. The interview also includes some wonderful photographs that reflects the meeting of two worlds full of contrasts. The bullfighter confesses in the interview to her: "Being a parent changes your life. I now turn more fear than when it was not. " It refers, of course, to his daughter Paloma. For its part, Ella Windsor could have been better understood, as she declares, "the fascination of the Spanish bull by the world" and how is the life of a bullfighter.

Esta semana en la revista ¡HOLA!: Ella Windsor entrevista a Enrique Ponce en su finca de Jaén

Thanks for providing an update on Lady Gabriella's activities!:flowers: She seems to be truly enjoying her stay in the South America.

Jean is not in South America but in the Spanish region Andalusia :)

In case we didn't miss anything this has been the second interview
Gabriella made for the Spanish magazine HOLA, I was able to get
a copy and really liked her interview and the pics, here are some:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Thanks for additional information!:flowers: I mistakenly thought that she was still in the South America. ...Enrique Ponce is a bullfighter ... I should have paid more attention to details in the article.
Lady Gabriella is so photogenic. She hardly ever has a bad picture day. :)

I know that this has been said before, but I have to say it again: She looks so much like Princess Alexandra!!!:flowers:

I know that this has been said before, but I have to say it again: She looks so much like Princess Alexandra!!!:flowers:

She really does! And IMO she resembles the late Princess Mary, the Princess Royal as well. :)

Lady Gabriella looks lovely in these pics, a really nice personality seems to be shining through. I can see Princess Alex., Princess Michael and a touch of Princess Anne

It's uncanny how much she resembles her aunt. Princess Alexandra's own children don't even resemble her the way her niece does. The other nice thing is that, according to people in the know, she also shares her aunt's (and father's) sweet nature which has made her a favourite with the Queen apparently.

Thanks for an amazing photo compilation!:flowers: Lady Gabriella seems to be a lovely lady in all respects.

Ella Windsor interview Enrique Ponce in his farm in Jaen

The magazine HELLO! this week offered an interview by the aristocrat Ella Windsor Enrique Ponce in his sallow estate in Jaen. The interview also includes some wonderful photographs that reflects the meeting of two worlds full of contrasts. The bullfighter confesses in the interview to her: "Being a parent changes your life. I now turn more fear than when it was not. " It refers, of course, to his daughter Paloma. For its part, Ella Windsor could have been better understood, as she declares, "the fascination of the Spanish bull by the world" and how is the life of a bullfighter.

Esta semana en la revista ¡HOLA!: Ella Windsor entrevista a Enrique Ponce en su finca de Jaén

Ella spent four years at Brown studying Spanish and English literature & has a definite affinity for Latin, and especially Spanish, culture.

Ella's ideal man is dark, handsome, aristocratic-looking, athletic, intelligent, educated and hard-driving.

Robert Astley Sparke: Ella Windsor

http://www.robertastleysparke.com/robert-astley-sparke/celebrity/ella/images/ella-winsdor.jpg

Robert Astley Sparke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom