Lady Gabriella Windsor News 2: May 2007 - May 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't she pictured in a car along with the Countess of St. Andrews going to the party at Buckingham Palace?

She might still be in South America (perhaps that's why she wasn't at Charles' birthday party) as she appears to be touring the region. New photos in Getty Images show that she has moved on from Argentina to Brazil. These are more glamorous pictures than the ones taken in Argentina as they show her at fashion shows but whether the trip is related to her job as a writer I don't know. I remember she visited South America during her gap year before University and she said in an interview at the time that she wanted to go back and spend more time there so perhaps that is what she is doing now and it isn't work related.

No, the Duke of Kent, Lady Nicholas Windsor and the Countess of St Andrews were in the back of that car.
If Lady Gabriella had attended, she would have most likely been in the car with her parents.

Thank you for the info, Warren. I mistook one young blonde woman for another one.:flowers:

No, the Duke of Kent, Lady Nicholas Windsor and the Countess of St Andrews were in the back of that car.
If Lady Gabriella had attended, she would have most likely been in the car with her parents.

Lady Ella was at the Highgrove party last night.

Lady G has got that royal quality, charm, poise, beauty

Lady Gabrielle is one of the better looking of the Windsors. It seems that Gabrielle her family, and he other minor royals are being slowly pushed away from royal court. I read they could only stay for drinks and not dinner. I see that as a sign of them disappearing in the background. I'm hoping that Lady Ella snags herself a prince or a duke from another royal household. I wonder if there are an potential bachelors around Ella's age that might qualify.

I don't know what reports you are referring to Missyjojo. The parties at Buckingham Palace and Highgrove didn't divide the guests into first and second class sections. I'm sure that everyone who attended was welcomed equally and treated the same. No one holding a function would be so rude as to do that, especially the Queen or Prince Charles.

I remember reading somewhere that the Queen's cousin hosted a third party for Prince Charles because some of the minor royals were not invited for the dinner portion in the birthday party. There was this whole thing about Charles not showing up. May be its not true and its all speculation. I hope its just that.

I remember reading somewhere that the Queen's cousin hosted a third party for Prince Charles because some of the minor royals were not invited for the dinner portion in the birthday party. There was this whole thing about Charles not showing up. May be its not true and its all speculation. I hope its just that.
Can you supply a source? Thanks! :flowers:

If memory serves me right, Lady Gabriella, Lord Frederic and their parents were among the guests at the Highrove party organised by Duchess of Cornwall. The Highgrove party was less formal. I believe the younger generations had more fun there. According to Warren, Prince and Princess Michael of Kent, parents of Lady Gabriela, attended the celebratory dinner organised by Her Majesty at the Buckingham Palace and the lunch organised by Lady Anson.
At the same time, I agree with that Lady Gabriella and her parents as well as other minor royals are gently pushed away from their undertaking various official engagements.

Opinion wise, I don't see this as a negative on the Queen or Charles per say. I do feel that the Queen has been very kind towards her cousins and their family.This is something that has to happen eventually since the royal family is getting too big. Obviously like those in the past, those who are a bit further down the throne will fade into the background. Since Lady Ella is my favorite of the House of Windsor, I hope she doesn't fade from royal court even when Charles is King. I also like Lady Helen Taylor and a few other minor royals. I find them very interesting, that's why I'm a bit bias towards them. It will happen eventually, but may be Charles will still have family occasions that will allow us to see the minor royals at court at times.

I see your point, Missyjojo88 because Princes and Princess Michael as well as Lady Gabriella are my favourite members of the British Royal family. Lady Gabriella personifies a truly noble English Lady for me.

I would like to see Lady Gabriella marry a royal, but so far no luck. But, I must add that her Indian boyfriend is very very good looking.

I would like to see Lady Gabriella marry a royal, but so far no luck. But, I must add that her Indian boyfriend is very very good looking.
A marriage between a member of the British Royal Family and an Indian boy can be an interesting turning...

Very interesting. In Lady Diana´s family tree there was a lady called Eliza Kewark who was an Indian lady from Bombay who never married her protector but her daughter, Katherine, was Ruth Fermoy`s great-great grandmother and Ruth was Lady Diana´s grandmother she had the interesting name of Eliza Kewark. This appears in Lady Colin Campbell´s book so it seems that Lady Diana had one Indian ancestor.

I don't believe that she is back with her Indian boyfriend at all. The Daily Mail reported it on very loose evidence and I havn't seen one picture of her with him since that report, which was over a month ago.

I see your point, Missyjojo88 because Princes and Princess Michael as well as Lady Gabriella are my favourite members of the British Royal family. Lady Gabriella personifies a truly noble English Lady for me.
Although I like her, Princess Michael lacks mystery, imo. She is outspoken in a rather brash way, which deserves her. She is gorgeous and very elegant though, and I like her books.
Ellla is simply perfection. A class act.

Although I like her, Princess Michael lacks mystery, imo. She is outspoken in a rather brash way, which deserves her. She is gorgeous and very elegant though, and I like her books.
Ellla is simply perfection. A class act.

I totally agree. She behaves in with the utmost of class and decorum, a real lady, and a great role model for her younger female cousins in fashion...ie: Beatrice and Eugenie...who NEED HELP!!!

The thing I Adore about her she doesent have that snobbishness her mother does granted ive only seen one interview.

Thanks for the link, al bina. I've always thought Lady Gabriella was indeed very beautiful and extremely elegant. Her air of grace and her fashion sense remind me alot of her cousin, Lady Helen. I think there's a strong resemblence between her and Zara Phillips. It's too bad we don't see more of Lady G. She's always a pleasure to look at and read about.

I also think that she is very elegant. I see a very strong resemblance between Gabriella and Zara. They could pass for sisters, IMO.

Lady Helen and Lady Gabriella have far more charm and elegance that the princesses. Would this be nature or nurture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom