Lady Gabriella Windsor News 2: May 2007 - May 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know what you mean. I thought it was just me who got that vibe. I hope that's not what's stopping him proposing to Lady G, Pippa is married now after all.

You're not alone! I got the same vibe.
But Gabriella just turned 37, so she might want to consider whether she'd like to start a family.

Last edited:
I've been wondering for a while what TK is playing at. He must know by now if he wants to marry her, in fact he must have known that a long time ago. She said she wants a family but time is fast running out for her and will continue as long as she sticks with this guy. I don:t get him but I don't get her either. I wonder how she feels watching everyone around her getting married and having kids whilst her own relationship just stands still.

I've been wondering for a while what TK is playing at. He must know by now if he wants to marry her, in fact he must have known that a long time ago. She said she wants a family but time is fast running out for her and will continue as long as she sticks with this guy. I don:t get him but I don't get her either. I wonder how she feels watching everyone around her getting married and having kids whilst her own relationship just stands still.

Having kids is not necessarily the ultimate goal of each and every woman. Some women and men also BTW are OK with choosing not to have kids.

I am not being critical of what you've said, but just making an observation.

I agree on this:

I wonder how she feels watching everyone around her getting married and having kids whilst her own relationship just stands still.

I'm on the same boat - wonder what it'll take to get proposed to. Hehe! I'm a little younger than her, but I'd be crazy jealous everyone else is getting married! :D

Having kids is not necessarily the ultimate goal of each and every woman. Some women and men also BTW are OK with choosing not to have kids.

I am not being critical of what you've said, but just making an observation.

I agree with you but she said in an interview with Hello magazine a couple of years ago that she did want children.

Last edited:
:previous:
Good news!

Wonder where the wedding will take place?
Another one at Windsor?
Her brother married at Hampton Court.
Or, if it's small, it could be in the chapel at KP.

Congratulations to Gabriella and Thomas!

Anyone knows his date of birth and names of his parents?

Last edited:
Congratulations to Gabriella and Tom!

Massive congratulations, I am so excited for her. The official engagement pic is lovely but I sooo want to see the ring.

Congratulations to the Happy Couple.

I expect Lady Ella's Bridal Dress to be SPECTACULAR, since she is [by 'a country mile'] undoubtedly the best dressed Woman in the BRF......

She is a very very pretty girl and always beautifully dressed. Her fiancé looks familiar. I think he was a boyfriend of Pippa Middleton's at one stage.

Last edited:
Congratulations to Gabriella and Thomas!

Anyone knows his date of birth and names of his parents?

I don't know - but I read somewhere that he is 41 years.

There were always rumours of Tom and Pippa dating each other back in the day. It was never true, they’re just friends. Congratulations to the happy couple.

Last edited:
I don't know - but I read somewhere that he is 41 years.

There is already an announcement of their engagement on Peerage News - and we know Tom's age (40; born on 22 June 1978) and his parents' names:

"The engagement was announced 19 September, 2018, between Thomas Henry R. Kingston (born 1978), son of Mr (William) Martin Kingston, QC (born 9 July, 1949), of Bevere, Worcester, by his wife the former Jill Mary Bache, & the Lady Gabriella Marina Alexandra Ophelia Windsor (born 23 April, 1981), only daughter of HRH Prince Michael George Charles Franklin of Kent (born 4 July, 1942), by his wife the former Baroness Marie-Christine Anna Agnes Hedwig Ida von Reibnitz (born 15 January, 1945)".

http://royalmusingsblogspotcom.blogspot.com/2018/09/lady-gabriella-windsor-to-marry-tom.html

Last edited:
Congratulations to Lady Gabriella!:flowers::flowers::flowers:
I am looking forward to seeing wedding photos.

Massive congratulations, I am so excited for her. The official engagement pic is lovely but I sooo want to see the ring.

Yes!
The article doesn't mention the ring. I'd like to see it too.

Yes!
The article doesn't mention the ring. I'd like to see it too.

I wouldn't be surprised if she has a deal lined up with Hello magazine linked to the engagement and we see her ring for the first time in those photographs. She's worked for Hello as a freelance journalist over the years and I think has a good relationship with the magazine so I could see this happening.

I wouldn't be surprised if she has a deal lined up with Hello magazine linked to the engagement and we see her ring for the first time in those photographs. She's worked for Hello as a freelance journalist over the years and I think has a good relationship with the magazine so I could see this happening.

I thought that was likely. She worked for Hello a long time.
Hope she has something other than a diamond!

I wonder if they'll opt for a low-key wedding or a large one?
He seems to like things quiet and discreet.
Still, she could probably have it at Windsor if she likes.

She’s 50th in line to throne. She’s a completely private citizen. She can sell pics to any and all buyers. It can be a small wedding, or a gigantic affair. Whatever floats their boat.

She’s 50th in line to throne. She’s a completely private citizen. She can sell pics to any and all buyers. It can be a small wedding, or a gigantic affair. Whatever floats their boat.

I hope for gigantic!

I hope for gigantic!

If she married Aatish, I'm sure their wedding would of been gigantic, they were a very 'showboat' couple.

Her and Tom are much more private, but that could of been in accordance with Tom's wishes. The bride usually gets more say in the wedding so we'll have to see what Gabriella's mindset is. Even if she goes big, I doubt she'll go over ~350 guests.

Congratulations to the couple! :flowers: There sure will be a lot to celebrate in the BRF.
Have there been any reports on how the couple met?

Congratulations to Lady Gabriella and Thomas Kingston on the engagement another wedding next year!

Maybe her niece Maud will be her flower girl?

This is fantastic news!

I can definitely see a potential spread in Hello Magazine for Gabriella...now whether or Tom is agreeable to that? I guess we shall see.

Congratulations to Lady Gabriella and Thomas! I hope the wedding is at Westminster Abbey.

If the second son of the heir apparent didn't get married at Westminster Abbey I really doubt that the 50th in the line of succession will be allowed to marry there.

She is more likely to have a wedding along the lines of her brother's at Hampton Court or cousins at St George's/KP although one of her cousins married at the Vatican and another in a registry office in Scotland.

Congratulations to the Happy Couple.

I expect Lady Ella's Bridal Dress to be SPECTACULAR, since she is [by 'a country mile'] undoubtedly the best dressed Woman in the BRF......

I agree! And the prettiest.

Congrats to the happy couple!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom