Lady Gabriella Windsor News 2: May 2007 - May 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He couldn't just say they used the BP pool without having to add that salacious little detail could he? Poor LG, I've read that she's a really nice girl and popular within the royal family, she must be mortified. He's a rat.

He's a rat.

Absolutely unsubstantiated allegations of drug misuse 'to boot'...

As for his opinion of what Brexit means and has mean't for a Nation he no longer lives in [and hasn't for YEARS], it is utterly worthless.

There are no words to describe the viciousness of this LOW article..

Last edited:
[QUOTE[He's a rat.

Absolutely unsubstantiated allegations of drug misuse 'to boot'...

As for his opinion of what Brexit means and has mean't for a Nation he no longer lives in [and hasn't for YEARS], it is utterly worthless.

There are no words to describe the viciousness of this LOW article..[/QUOTE]

I somehow can' t see LG running around high on drugs at any of the Queen's functions. The mere suggestion seems utterly absurd. I'm also wondering when this man actually accompanied LG to Windsor Castle as we all know that partners are never invited to events hosted by the Queen unless they are at least engaged to the royal in question.Similarly is it common practice for budget airlines to have a velvet rope on hand in the rare event of a VIP hopping on board? There are so many unlikelihoods in this article and it seems very bitter even though he says that he was never treated anything but kindly by Ella and her family. I hope the cash was worth it.

Last edited:
I think he should be ashamed of himself , hate when people sell there story to the newspapers , when there affair is over.

OK. So I wander into this thread because its a boring Saturday morning here and have caught up on the recent posts.

It does sound like this guy is one of questionable character and as I've never heard of the guy and don't know a thing about his relationship with Gabriella, I think I'm going to leave it that way.

Anyone that speaks to the press about a private relationship for money isn't worth the time of day in my book.

I have a weird question...I realize that Lady Gabriella is a member of the BRF (albeit a junior member) but we do really think that she could just walk into Buckingham Palace with her boyfriend and take a nude swim? She has always come across as very mature and respectful....that' not something I could see her doing (of course I don't personally know her) but still.

ETA: and yes, he is not a nice person to reveal this information even if its years after the fact. If I recall, the Kents always treated him with much kindness. What a cad!

Last edited:
I have a weird question...I realize that Lady Gabriella is a member of the BRF (albeit a junior member) but we do really think that she could just walk into Buckingham Palace with her boyfriend and take a nude swim? She has always come across as very mature and respectful....that' not something I could see her doing (of course I don't personally know her) but still.

ETA: and yes, he is not a nice person to reveal this information even if its years after the fact. If I recall, the Kents always treated him with much kindness. What a cad!

Exactly Zonk, there's never been a whiff of scandal about LG in her life but now this ex-boyfriend emerges (12 years down the line) and starts slagging her off. I'm sad for her as it must hurt but her dignity is intact-unlike his.

LOL, if you read him, he does not actually say they were conjugating verbs together. Many women I know have long term, close relationships with gay men. And would not feel unsafe swimming naked with them, having not brought along swimsuits.

But it really is not a "kiss" and tell, is it? :lol:

He’s talking about when he and Gabriella was in their twenties and doing things that people in their twenties do. None of it can be surprising. Certainly, I’m not surprised by what he’s saying about Princess Michael of Kent. Her wearing that brooch, back in December, spoke volumes.

You can't help but feel sorry for Lady Gabriella. She has been one of the quietest, under the radar members of the Royal Family.

My first reaction to this was you dated her for 3 years and this is all you got on the royal family? Princess Michael has repeatedly embarrassed herself more. Also it was already known that her brother Frederick use to have a drug problem, so did friends of Harry, and that Harry had smoked pot. This to me implied what you know is what there is, with no bigger secrets in this family.

My first reaction to this was you dated her for 3 years and this is all you got on the royal family? Princess Michael has repeatedly embarrassed herself more. Also it was already known that her brother Frederick use to have a drug problem, so did friends of Harry, and that Harry had smoked pot. This to me implied what you know is what there is, with no bigger secrets in this family.

Right, some stuff we already know. We know about Gabriella’s Mother, the drugs aren’t surprising and many people do swim nude in pools. There’s no real shock and major scandal here.

It’s not always kind for a former flame to talk to the media though.

:previous:I had similar thoughts. It's like he wanted to write a tell-all book but barely had enough for a magazine spread. His timing questionable as well. If he wanted to talk about Princess Michael being racist, then he should have come forward in January.

On a side note, he mentions Lord Mountbatten put forth Marie-Christine as a potential bride for Prince Michael. Was this actually an arranged match? How did Prince and Princess Michael get together, and would this be a story they would share with their daughter's boyfriend?

:previous:I had similar thoughts. It's like he wanted to write a tell-all book but barely had enough for a magazine spread. His timing questionable as well. If he wanted to talk about Princess Michael being racist, then he should have come forward in January.

On a side note, he mentions Lord Mountbatten put forth Marie-Christine as a potential bride for Prince Michael. Was this actually an arranged match? How did Prince and Princess Michael get together, and would this be a story they would share with their daughter's boyfriend?

Maybe he was aiming for Gabriella's birthday? She turned 37 this week.

Like all of you, i feel sorry for Ella to be caught up in this 'kiss and tell'. She dodged a bullet with Taseer. I hope she gets past this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Freddie Windsor never had a drug 'problem'. He took some coke but never had a problem with drugs.

rather inconsiderate of him to air such details. however, i must admit i found the article rather entertaining - he is quite open about the RF and how it felt to penetrate that circle, so it is refreshing to read him. on the other hand, i am sure ella and family did not appreciate details such as them swimming naked or doing ecstasy being public.

Gabriella has always striked me as a sensible and reserved woman - the complete opposite of what this man describes. Methinks he is in a difficult economic situation and is using this “story” to make money (or, as others have suggested, he is giving the interview to reinforce his vendetta for Princess Michael). The whole situation is in very poor taste and I’m glad Gabriella is no longer seeing him. Even if the story is true, what happened over 10 years ago should be irrelevant today. I’m sure Gabriella, like many of us, have changed since then.

Gabriella has always striked me as a sensible and reserved woman - the complete opposite of what this man describes. Methinks he is in a difficult economic situation and is using this “story” to make money (or, as others have suggested, he is giving the interview to reinforce his vendetta for Princess Michael). The whole situation is in very poor taste and I’m glad Gabriella is no longer seeing him. Even if the story is true, what happened over 10 years ago should be irrelevant today. I’m sure Gabriella, like many of us, have changed since then.

Yeah, he’s just describing the stuff they did in their twenties. Although, it’s bad taste for him to spill it to the media, none of it is shocking to me.

When are these two going to get engaged? Their romance goes on and on but never to the next level.

:previous:
They've been together four years.
I'm surprised they haven't gotten engaged in that time.

(He seems much nicer than her previous sleazy BF).

The ex boyfriend came off as rather nice before he decided to sell Gabriella out after the fact.

Her parents seemed to like him.

The ex boyfriend came off as rather nice before he decided to sell Gabriella out after the fact.

Her parents seemed to like him.

Yes, but Tom is a much safer bet not to talk even if he and Gabriella split. He's in that social circle (unlike her ex). He's been best friends with Pippa for several years and has remained discreet and loyal to her. Also the career differences, the ex is a writer which lends to looser lips.

Plus there were some early warning signs. Aatish seemed to enjoy the spotlight he and Ella were photographed together numerous times, red carpets etc. The couple even posed for the cover of Hello! Magazine. With Tom things are much more under the radar. They are only photographed together 3-4 times a year and it's usually at low-key society events. Their biggest public outing was attending his BFF Pippa's wedding together, 3 years into their romance.

So I don't think it's fair to Tom to say "Well, you never know. Look what happened with Aatish."

Last edited:
Yes, but Tom is a much safer bet not to talk even if he and Gabriella split. He's in that social circle (unlike her ex). He's been best friends with Pippa for several years and has remained discreet and loyal to her.

Yes, but I wonder if his true allegiance is to Pippa?
Everyone else seems almost like an afterthought, no?

Yes, but I wonder if his true allegiance is to Pippa?
Everyone else seems almost like an afterthought, no?

I know what you mean. I thought it was just me who got that vibe. I hope that's not what's stopping him proposing to Lady G, Pippa is married now after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom