Lady Gabriella Windsor News 2: May 2007 - May 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How long are they dating?

According to Gabriella since Spring 2014. In Spring 2016, she said that she had been with her boyfriend for 2 years. The media first reported the relationship in Autumn 2014.

Last edited:
Do they live together?

I have no idea. I would hope so at this point, if they are considering a longterm future together. I know previously Gabriella has mentioned having children someday, but she could of changed her mind in the subsequent years.

I have no idea. I would hope so at this point, if they are considering a longterm future together. I know previously Gabriella has mentioned having children someday, but she could of changed her mind in the subsequent years.

If she didn't change her mind, she doesn't have so much time to start a family (36 and a half).
Engagement imminent?

After 3 1/2 years an engagement and marriage would seem a likely move. Hope they don't feel the need or pressure to wait for others in the (wider) family but expect it will be relatively low key, so I don't see an issue. She seems a kind person. Are there any recent pictures of the couple?

Are there any recent pictures of the couple?

Fortunately, the couple aren't "famous" enough to be stalked by the paparazzi so we only tend to get pictures of them a few times a year when they attend media-covered events. The most recent pictures I believe were from Pippa's wedding in May and ascot in June .

There was some internet speculation that Gabriella attended the Swedish wedding in June with Tom, Pippa, James Matthews, and James Middleton. But looking at this picture https://www.rexfeatures.com/preview/printable/8862456015 , which is where the speculation comes from, I'm not convinced the woman walking near Tom is Gabriella. Also during the rest of the wedding Tom was pictured hanging out with Pippa's crew without that woman present https://www.rexfeatures.com/preview/printable/8862456072 https://www.rexfeatures.com/preview/printable/8862456075

James Middleton wasn't given a plus-one (Donna) so I tend to believe Tom wasn't given one, either.

I'm not aware of any more recent photos. :flowers:

But if you're interested in recent photos of just Gabriella, her friend who's a professional ballet dancer posted one with her just a couple days ago- He also has one from August with her and her aunt Princess Alexandra -

Last edited:
Thanks for the pic, miss whirley! It's a lovely one...

A lovely photo indeed. Gabriella and Tom make a nice couple. How long have they been in a relationship for?

A lovely photo indeed. Gabriella and Tom make a nice couple. How long have they been in a relationship for?

Since Spring 2014. In Spring 2016, Gabriella said in an interview she'd been with her boyfriend for 2 years.

Late 2014 they were first linked. After speculation of him and Pippa.

The same "speculation" that Pippa had with George Percy. But it's great that Gabriella has found love with one of Pippa's best friends.

Since Spring 2014. In Spring 2016, Gabriella said in an interview she'd been with her boyfriend for 2 years.

The same "speculation" that Pippa had with George Percy. But it's great that Gabriella has found love with one of Pippa's best friends.

I recall something about a love triangle :whistling: between Pippa, Nico and Tom at the time. Tom attending boxing with Pippa instead of Nico, even though Tom and Gabrielle were already connected. :bang:

I recall something about a love triangle :whistling: between Pippa, Nico and Tom at the time. Tom attending boxing with Pippa instead of Nico, even though Tom and Gabrielle were already connected. :bang:

If you're referring to 2015 Boodles, when Pippa and Tom attended together, then the love triangle the tabloids were talking about at the time was Pippa-Nico-James Matthews as she had just returned from spending her birthday in Sweden with Mr. Matthews, and the tabs were questioning why Nico was nowhere to be seen. I must of missed the love rectangle discussion of Pippa-Nico-James-BFF Tom.

If you're referring to 2015 Boodles, when Pippa and Tom attended together, then the love triangle the tabloids were talking about at the time was Pippa-Nico-James Matthews as she had just returned from spending her birthday in Sweden with Mr. Matthews, and the tabs were questioning why Nico was nowhere to be seen. I must of missed the love rectangle discussion of Pippa-Nico-James-BFF Tom.

I try not to read anything about Pippa if I can help it :ermm: I just remember her attending Boodles with Tom. But there was certainly talk earlier, when dating Nico that her and Tom may be an item.

I try not to read anything about Pippa if I can help it :ermm: I just remember her attending Boodles with Tom. But there was certainly talk earlier, when dating Nico that her and Tom may be an item.

There was also talk earlier, when she dating both Alex and Nico that she and Prince Harry may be an item. ? Either Pippa is quite the siren with hoards of men in love with her and trying to woo her at the same time, or the playful tabloids like to lead their readers on wild goose chases.

Though I have to admit the idea of Tom just pretending to be Pippa's friend all these years just so he could infiltrate her heart as a sort of "Trojan horse" suitor would make for a nice rom com movie.

Thank you miss whirley. Seems that I have been living under a rock for the past couple of years as I only just heard of Tom now :D

She actually released a ridiculous "apology" so she did not deny anything. It took place in a public restaurant in New York City and was witnessed by dozens of people INCLUDING a reporter from the NYTimes. Did everybody lie but the "Princess"?? She is a racist.

Whatever your opinion of Princess Michael is, its a valid one and your own.

When I think about it, Philip's gaffes have been much worse than this example. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Lady Gabriella's former boyfriend gave an interview to Vanity Fair

I believe the going rate was 'THIRTY PIECES OF SILVER'...

Last edited:
Thanks for the links!
Given his current status, Mr Taseer's interview is utterly ridiculous. Had the couple married, it would have been the real catastrophe for Lady Gabriella.

Last edited:
What a cad!

Embittered at being dumped, I expect.. The lady is certainly well rid of so 'mouthy' a TOAD.

Last edited:
Embittered at being dumped, I expect.. The lady is certainly well rid of so 'mouthy' a man.
Mr Taseer was so embittered that he decided to drastically change his life (see post #341 in this thread). At this point in his life it is ill-bred of him to talk about his past.

Last edited:
Ungentlemanly to say the least ...

Embittered at being dumped, I expect.. The lady is certainly well rid of so 'mouthy' a man.

But it was over a decade ago!
Why bring it up at this late date?

But it was over a decade ago!
Why bring it up at this late date?

A chance for money, what else could it be? Silent all these years, then suddenly decides to do an interview containing what can only now be vague recollections requiring embellishments and drama.

Well, after May 19th there will be a new Royal in the BRF, a biracial foreigner. So as a foreigner and person of colour Mr Taseer was probably approached by the publication to give his perpective on his experiences at KP (which is where Harry and Meghan will be living) and BP (or at least the swimming pool there!) Also some insights into how minor royals like Prince and Princess Michael are in private life. For cash naturally!

He doesn't like Princess Micheal, this seems directed at her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom