Lady Gabriella Windsor News 2: May 2007 - May 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No,of course not like a fact,it's just my subjective opinion.She liked him,but I don't believe all the words of anybody exactly,I just think Princess Michael dreamt to see a titled man near Lady Gabriella.
But I liked very much this couple and I've thought they were very much in love with each other.But unfortunately Aatish and Gabriella broke up,that's the reality.

Princess Michael of Kent has offered a stinging rebuke to the English propensity to breed dogs and horses properly but spend little time and thought on genetic match-making for their children.

In a chat with a German newspaper, Princess Michael was overly acerbic about inter-caste breeding. "The English take the breeding of their horses and dogs more seriously than they do their children," she told Welt am Sonntag. "God forbid that the wrong drop of blood should get into their Labrador. But their children marry anywhere."

Guns and Butter Blog: February 2005 (Quote) "So Taseer is very handsome, but he is simply a wrong sort of a "breed" for her daughter." (Unquote)

Last edited:
Wow that's, uh, candid(??) of her to say. Personally I wouldn't have said anything like that, but I guess that's how she rolls up in the palace.

Last edited by a moderator:
What a featherbrained weblog... :lol: Award-winning material.

Last edited by a moderator:
Telegraph.co.uk - 18 Feb 2011

However, the daughter of Prince Michael of Kent has shown that she has nothing against higher education in Britain by starting an anthropology PhD course at Oxford.

“She graduated six years ago, so it is quite a thing to go back,” says her mother, Princess Michael. “I am very proud.”

Ella is studying Social Anthropology at Linacre College, Oxford.

Linacre College

Brides ARE getting older... first-time bride is now 30

. i always thought that lady gabriella and lord frederick would marry blue blood, but frederick married an actress and maybe lady gabriella will never marry.

The typical first-time bride is now 30, the Office of National Statistics reported this week, confirming a trend few of us had failed to notice. Brides are getting older – even in royal circles . . . . . Lady Gabriella Windsor, daughter of Prince Michael of Kent is 30 this month and not even engaged.

I got to the church on time... - Telegraph

By Anna Tyzack 6:00AM BST 01 Apr 2011

The typical first-time bride is now 30, the Office of National Statistics reported this week, confirming a trend few of us had failed to notice. Brides are getting older – even in royal circles: Kate Middleton will be 29 when she marries Prince William this month – almost a decade older than Lady Diana Spencer when she married Prince Charles in 1981.

Princess Anne was 23 at her 1973 nuptials to Captain Mark Phillips but their daughter Zara will be 30 when she ties the knot with England rugby player Mike Tindall in July. Lady Gabriella Windsor, daughter of Prince Michael of Kent is 30 this month and not even engaged.

I don't remember thinking "Help, I'm not married yet" when my 30th birthday was looming large. But I clearly had some subconscious qualms about it because when my boyfriend proposed last July I found myself, somewhat irrationally, desperate to get married before I entered my fourth decade. My parents tried to persuade me that the garden at our family home would provide a stunning backdrop for a summer wedding but I opted to walk down the aisle in February aged 29 and 10 months.

It was ridiculous, and I'm embarrassed to admit it. My husband couldn't care less whether he married a girl in her twenties or thirties. Now we're back from honeymoon, I've still got to face turning 30 next Wednesday.

But I know that many women my age feel under pressure to be married by 30. My friend Helen is sneaking her wedding in nine days before her 30th. "When I was younger I thought I'd be married with kids by the time I was 25,'' she says.

Another friend turns 30 in a month with no fiancé in sight and feels a failure. ''Growing up I always had a timeline in my head. By 30 I was meant to be married with at least one child,'' she tells me.I think our mothers are partly to blame for making us terrified about ending up as geriatric thirtysomething brides. The average bride in the Seventies was in her early twenties – my mother was 22. I grew up assuming that I'd marry young like her – probably straight after university. I liked the idea of marrying in my twenties and having time to enjoy life as a couple before starting a family in my thirties. That's what my parents did. They'd been married eight years when I was born.
But by the time I was 21 and half way through my degree, I'd changed my mind. In fact, I found it astonishing that my mother felt ready to get married at such a tender age. I couldn't have contemplated such a commitment; nothing in my life had fallen into place. I remember being terrified when a friend who'd graduated the year before me, announced she was engaged, at 21.
Along with most of my female friends, I spent my twenties getting my career on track and having fun. Even if I had been on the hunt for a husband I'd have struggled. Any normal boy I met was even less up for marriage than I was. My male friends still refer to proposing as "pulling the trigger". In fact, remove the bodyclock factor – doctors encourage us to try for children before 35 to avoid declining fertility – and I'm sure the typical bride would be a good deal older than 30.
"But if you care about getting married before having children, which I do, and you want more than one child then you do the maths and work out that you really need to get married preferably before you're 30," says my friend Helen.
She's right. But it doesn't leave much time to establish your marriage and enjoy being a couple without the stress of children. Perhaps, though, that is the price women and men must pay for doing our own thing and getting our lives sorted in our twenties.

so is she abroad for the summer studying i didn't see her at the trooping of the color her father and mother were there.is she going to the wedding in Monaco does any one know ?

so is she abroad for the summer studying i didn't see her at the trooping of the color her father and mother were there.is she going to the wedding in Monaco does any one know ?

Gabriella is supposedly studying in Oxford for her Phd. She wasn't at the trooping, and we won't know if she'll be at the wedding until the day.

I have to say that Lady Gabriella is the prettiest member of the British royal family, maybe it's me but she bears a strong resemblance to her grandmother, Princess Marina. She seems so level headed and bright I hope she succeeds at university.

I have to say that Lady Gabriella is the prettiest member of the British royal family, maybe it's me but she bears a strong resemblance to her grandmother, Princess Marina. She seems so level headed and bright I hope she succeeds at university.
I agree that lady Gabriella is very nice and she is a true lady,but I see no strong resemblance between her and Marina,at least the physical one

I would agree. I think that it appears that Lady Gabriella and Lady Helen have a Marina like quality about them...they come across as classy and elegant young ladies but I don't see Marina in terms of looks in them at all.

If anything I think her great granddaughters, the ladies Charlotte Amaila and Marina look like her. Marina Mowatt resembles Marina of Kent IMO.

Thanks for the updates!
It is nice to see Lady Gabriella making an appearance.

It is great that Lady Gabriella, who looks regal as usual, decided to spend time with her brother. Lady Frederic's neckline is very very deep.

Thank You for updating.Lady Gabriella seems to be worried on photo, she doesn't look to be relaxed.

i did not like the dress at all the pattern mmmm no and yes the neck line too low not very classy or regal at all

It is great that Lady Gabriella, who looks regal as usual, decided to spend time with her brother. Lady Frederic's neckline is very very deep.

Could not agree more. Perhaps she thought they were in Hollywood. ;)
The photos of the two siblings together are wonderful. It's always a pleasure to see Ella out and about! :flowers:

Last edited:
maybe i was abit harsh about the dress and yes it lovely to see them spending time together

Lady Gabriella Windsor has attended the front row for the Philip Treacy show on day 3 of London Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2013, at The Royal Courts Of Justice on September 16, 2012 in London, England.

She's so pretty, everyday she looks more and more like her aunt, Princess Alexandra.

Finally someone updated this thread! ;) She looked very pretty indeed, almost thought she was away from London and that we would never hear about her ever again... :flowers:

Such a beautiful young woman.

Ella is ever so pretty, she has beautiful eyes. Freddie's eyes scare me somewhat, but Ella is a beautiful woman.

I see her family resemblance to Zara in her eyes in these photos. Nice.

Lady Gabriella is so beautiful, it's amazing how much the genes from her father's side shines through. Not only does she look like her aunt and grandmother, she also seems to have their elegance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom