Lady Gabriella Windsor News 2: May 2007 - May 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to see she's back. She looks a bit dowdy though.

Thanks Dierna! :flowers: I knew she would be here for her birthday. Although I don't like black on young women, Gabriella looks great here.
But! But! But! What about Coco Chanel's "little black dress"???:eek:

Thanks for the update!
It is great to see Lady Gabriella in London. I hope she enjoys visiting her parents. Her ensemble is not my cup of tea though.

The Black Coat looks great, but the Black SKIRT and Black pantyhose just do not look good on her. Not sure why, but I don't like it.... I guess for a girl as young and as beautiful as Ella, a colorful dress perhaps? Or is it to do with her lovely pale skin - I know black looks exceptionally good on dark men. But on pale-skinned blonde women?

You can see much genetic "Windsor' in Ella's appearance. Her mother is especially attactive as well, and very Germanic in appearance.

Is Ella Windsor still involved with journalism?

:previous: Ella Windsor is a freelance feature writer, and has a web page which can be easily found by Googling. You can read some of her articles there.

What does she usually write about? Does anyone know? Or perhaps you could give us a link to her web page, Roslyn?

Thank you, Dierna!:flowers: As it seems, she writes about various stuff. I'll explore it tomorrow!;)

Thanks for the additional photos! :flowers::flowers:
Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel seemed to have a great time. It has been a pleasant surprise to see Lady Gabriella attending the wedding.

I have never liked that sort of dress. It looks like it was bought from a rag picker.
However! It is nice to see Ella looking beautiful.

I have never liked that sort of dress. It looks like it was bought from a rag picker.

Actually, I think the dress looks great on her. Plus, how many times have we seen her in public without her hosiery.

Nice to see she skipped the use of pantyhose to show her beautiful flawless legs, as her bare legs accentuate her beauty!

Actually, I think the dress looks great on her. Plus, how many times have we seen her in public without her hosiery.

Nice to see she skipped the use of pantyhose to show her beautiful flawless legs, as her bare legs accentuate her beauty!
I disagree, I think it makes her look very old and dowdy--Ella is NOT dowdy. My opinion is that such a classic beauty ought to be dressed classicly. However! Those legs! Yes, they are magnificent!

Thanks for the photos!
Lady Gabriella seemed comfortable mingling with the continental European royals and had a good time attending the wedding.

That's good news and to me it's an interesting study. Thanks for the link, Angela!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom