The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2019, 12:08 PM
Majesty

She stole the Show with her dress and her necklace. I hope this time she will be less Princess Pushy !

Old 05-15-2019, 01:57 PM
Heir Presumptive

It wasn’t her necklace that I am remembering...

Abraham Lincoln
Old 05-15-2019, 02:50 PM
Royal Highness

Does any one have a picture of her at the wedding
Old 05-15-2019, 02:54 PM
Heir Presumptive

Here ya go:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-Windsor.html

Abraham Lincoln
Old 05-15-2019, 02:56 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladongas View Post
direct to the photo--
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009...41_468x723.jpg
Old 05-15-2019, 03:05 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by O-H Anglophile View Post

Good gracious...Her cups runneth over in that dress!
Old 05-15-2019, 03:21 PM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Princess Pushup?

Sorry... hadda do it.
Old 05-15-2019, 04:47 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by O-H Anglophile View Post
Oh my giddy aunt I'd forgotten that. I can't even type what I just said out loud.
Old 05-15-2019, 04:50 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Out of curiosity since I wasn't following the extended family at the time, how much interest was there for Lord and Lady Frederick's wedding? There seems to be more coverage from both public and royal watcher circles than I expected of Lady Gabriella's wedding. Was their wedding ever shown on the news or similar outlets?

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 05-15-2019, 05:34 PM
Imperial Majesty

Oh my..that's approaching tacky....

LaRae
Old 05-15-2019, 05:50 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereditaryPrincess View Post
Out of curiosity since I wasn't following the extended family at the time, how much interest was there for Lord and Lady Frederick's wedding? There seems to be more coverage from both public and royal watcher circles than I expected of Lady Gabriella's wedding. Was their wedding ever shown on the news or similar outlets?
I don't think it was on the news but it made most of the papers and mags IIRC and stories about his mother in the run up, you can see why with that dress. His wife was a also known for her acting so that helped interest but otherwise it wasn't a big deal to the public.

With Gabriella, she's a female royal adjacent bride and beautiful which always helps interest, she's been in the public eye the most out of her cousins and that "tier" of the succession and worked for Hello etc. Plus it comes with renewed interest in Royal weddings in general and St George's Chapel specifically after last year.
Old 05-15-2019, 06:11 PM
Courtier

Prince William's definitely going to the Cup Final, and I can't see the Sussexes going so soon after the birth of baby Archie. Apparently Pippa Middleton's expected to be there, despite or because of the fact that she and Thomas Kingston went out for a while!
Old 05-15-2019, 06:19 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alison H View Post
Prince William's definitely going to the Cup Final, and I can't see the Sussexes going so soon after the birth of baby Archie. Apparently Pippa Middleton's expected to be there, despite or because of the fact that she and Thomas Kingston went out for a while!

I wouldn't even invite the Sussexes; they didn't bother to invite her.

And why wouldn't Pippa go? They were invited to her wedding so surely they'd reciprocate.
Old 05-15-2019, 06:27 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirabel View Post
I wouldn't even invite the Sussexes; they didn't bother to invite her.

And why wouldn't Pippa go? They were invited to her wedding so surely they'd reciprocate.
I agree on both counts and the cup final dosn't actually preclude William from going to the wedding as the two events are hours apart.
Old 05-15-2019, 06:57 PM
Heir Apparent

Do we know at what time the wedding starts?
Old 05-15-2019, 07:53 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biri View Post
Why couldn't he attend? He is her uncle.
Baron Frederick von Reibnitz may attend. However, we hardly ever hear if he visits Prince and Princess Michael of Kent. I do not know if he is married and has children.
Old 05-15-2019, 08:27 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyrilVladisla View Post
Baron Frederick von Reibnitz may attend. However, we hardly ever hear if he visits Prince and Princess Michael of Kent. I do not know if he is married and has children.
He is a private citizen and there is very little interest in Princess Michael and her husband in the media. Except around royal events and being pushy. He could have nightly dinners with them and likely no one would know.

Couldn't find much on him. Seems he may have been married (and divorced) twice. I don't think he has kids.

Quote:
Whether she dated Tom or not is questionable (she was linked to any man she was seen near). But Pippa and Tom have been friends for many years. Even if they dated, its common for exes to be invited to these society weddings. They move in the same social circles and remain on good terms. Look at how many exes are at royal weddings. Both Chelsy and Cress attended Harry and Meghan's. Tom and Gabriella invited her wedding to James.
Old 05-15-2019, 08:43 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Larisa View Post
Do we know at what time the wedding starts?
Starts at noon.
Old 05-16-2019, 01:42 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Countessmeout View Post
He is a private citizen and there is very little interest in Princess Michael and her husband in the media. Except around royal events and being pushy. He could have nightly dinners with them and likely no one would know.

Couldn't find much on him. Seems he may have been married (and divorced) twice. I don't think he has kids.

Possibly he has a successful daughter called Anna Von Riebnitz.
Old 05-16-2019, 07:15 AM
Heir Apparent

I wonder if James Middleton will attend, and bring his French girlfriend?

I haven't heard if Gabriella and Thomas are friendly with him, so perhaps only Kate and Pippa are invited.

Closed Thread

Tags
lady gabriella windsor