The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2018, 03:44 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirabel View Post
Yes, but I wonder if his true allegiance is to Pippa?
Everyone else seems almost like an afterthought, no?
I know what you mean. I thought it was just me who got that vibe. I hope that's not what's stopping him proposing to Lady G, Pippa is married now after all.

Old 05-17-2018, 09:24 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophie25 View Post
I know what you mean. I thought it was just me who got that vibe. I hope that's not what's stopping him proposing to Lady G, Pippa is married now after all.

You're not alone! I got the same vibe.
But Gabriella just turned 37, so she might want to consider whether she'd like to start a family.

Old 05-18-2018, 10:09 AM
Heir Presumptive

I've been wondering for a while what TK is playing at. He must know by now if he wants to marry her, in fact he must have known that a long time ago. She said she wants a family but time is fast running out for her and will continue as long as she sticks with this guy. I don:t get him but I don't get her either. I wonder how she feels watching everyone around her getting married and having kids whilst her own relationship just stands still.
Old 05-18-2018, 10:17 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
I've been wondering for a while what TK is playing at. He must know by now if he wants to marry her, in fact he must have known that a long time ago. She said she wants a family but time is fast running out for her and will continue as long as she sticks with this guy. I don:t get him but I don't get her either. I wonder how she feels watching everyone around her getting married and having kids whilst her own relationship just stands still.

Having kids is not necessarily the ultimate goal of each and every woman. Some women and men also BTW are OK with choosing not to have kids.

I am not being critical of what you've said, but just making an observation.
Old 05-18-2018, 10:23 AM
Commoner

I agree on this:

Quote:
I wonder how she feels watching everyone around her getting married and having kids whilst her own relationship just stands still.
I'm on the same boat - wonder what it'll take to get proposed to. Hehe! I'm a little younger than her, but I'd be crazy jealous everyone else is getting married!
Old 05-18-2018, 10:25 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mbruno View Post
Having kids is not necessarily the ultimate goal of each and every woman. Some women and men also BTW are OK with choosing not to have kids.

I am not being critical of what you've said, but just making an observation.
I agree with you but she said in an interview with Hello magazine a couple of years ago that she did want children.
Old 09-19-2018, 06:19 AM
Imperial Majesty

Another Royal Wedding next year:

Rebecca English‏ @RE_DailyMail

"BP: Prince and Princess Michael of Kent are delighted to announce the engagement of their daughter Lady Gabriella Windsor to Mr Thomas Kingston. The engagement took place in August; Mr Kingston proposed on the Isle of Sark. The wedding will take place in spring of 2019."

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DndWnREVYAAexqr.jpg
Old 09-19-2018, 06:27 AM
Heir Apparent

Good news!

Wonder where the wedding will take place?
Another one at Windsor?
Her brother married at Hampton Court.
Or, if it's small, it could be in the chapel at KP.
Old 09-19-2018, 06:36 AM
Majesty

Congratulations to Gabriella and Thomas!

Anyone knows his date of birth and names of his parents?
Old 09-19-2018, 07:49 AM
Imperial Majesty

Congratulations to Gabriella and Tom!

A.W. TOZER
Old 09-19-2018, 07:50 AM
Heir Presumptive

Massive congratulations, I am so excited for her. The official engagement pic is lovely but I sooo want to see the ring.
Old 09-19-2018, 08:15 AM
Heir Apparent

Congratulations to Gabriella and Tom!
Old 09-19-2018, 08:17 AM
Heir Apparent

Congratulations to the Happy Couple.

I expect Lady Ella's Bridal Dress to be SPECTACULAR, since she is [by 'a country mile'] undoubtedly the best dressed Woman in the BRF......
Old 09-19-2018, 08:20 AM
Majesty

She is a very very pretty girl and always beautifully dressed. Her fiancÚ looks familiar. I think he was a boyfriend of Pippa Middleton's at one stage.
Old 09-19-2018, 09:36 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biri View Post
Congratulations to Gabriella and Thomas!

Anyone knows his date of birth and names of his parents?
I don't know - but I read somewhere that he is 41 years.
Old 09-19-2018, 09:40 AM
Majesty

There were always rumours of Tom and Pippa dating each other back in the day. It was never true, they’re just friends. Congratulations to the happy couple.
Old 09-19-2018, 09:47 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fijiro View Post
I don't know - but I read somewhere that he is 41 years.
There is already an announcement of their engagement on Peerage News - and we know Tom's age (40; born on 22 June 1978) and his parents' names:

"The engagement was announced 19 September, 2018, between Thomas Henry R. Kingston (born 1978), son of Mr (William) Martin Kingston, QC (born 9 July, 1949), of Bevere, Worcester, by his wife the former Jill Mary Bache, & the Lady Gabriella Marina Alexandra Ophelia Windsor (born 23 April, 1981), only daughter of HRH Prince Michael George Charles Franklin of Kent (born 4 July, 1942), by his wife the former Baroness Marie-Christine Anna Agnes Hedwig Ida von Reibnitz (born 15 January, 1945)".

http://royalmusingsblogspotcom.blogs...marry-tom.html
Old 09-19-2018, 10:39 AM
Majesty

Congratulations to Lady Gabriella!
I am looking forward to seeing wedding photos.
Old 09-19-2018, 01:43 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Massive congratulations, I am so excited for her. The official engagement pic is lovely but I sooo want to see the ring.
Yes!
The article doesn't mention the ring. I'd like to see it too.
Old 09-19-2018, 01:53 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirabel View Post
Yes!
The article doesn't mention the ring. I'd like to see it too.
I wouldn't be surprised if she has a deal lined up with Hello magazine linked to the engagement and we see her ring for the first time in those photographs. She's worked for Hello as a freelance journalist over the years and I think has a good relationship with the magazine so I could see this happening.

Closed Thread

Tags
lady gabriella windsor