The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 04-27-2018, 04:52 PM
Majesty

Thanks for the links!
Given his current status, Mr Taseer's interview is utterly ridiculous. Had the couple married, it would have been the real catastrophe for Lady Gabriella.

Old 04-27-2018, 05:35 PM
Aristocracy

What a cad!

Old 04-27-2018, 05:38 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
What a cad!
Embittered at being dumped, I expect.. The lady is certainly well rid of so 'mouthy' a TOAD.
Old 04-27-2018, 05:49 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyevale View Post
Embittered at being dumped, I expect.. The lady is certainly well rid of so 'mouthy' a man.
Mr Taseer was so embittered that he decided to drastically change his life (see post #341 in this thread). At this point in his life it is ill-bred of him to talk about his past.
Old 04-27-2018, 05:55 PM
Heir Presumptive

Ungentlemanly to say the least ...
Old 04-27-2018, 05:57 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Embittered at being dumped, I expect.. The lady is certainly well rid of so 'mouthy' a man.
But it was over a decade ago!
Why bring it up at this late date?
Old 04-27-2018, 06:05 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirabel View Post
A chance for money, what else could it be? Silent all these years, then suddenly decides to do an interview containing what can only now be vague recollections requiring embellishments and drama.
Old 04-27-2018, 07:50 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirabel View Post
Money money money....
Old 04-27-2018, 08:02 PM
Serene Highness

Bologna sandwich anyone?
Old 04-27-2018, 08:03 PM
Majesty

Well, after May 19th there will be a new Royal in the BRF, a biracial foreigner. So as a foreigner and person of colour Mr Taseer was probably approached by the publication to give his perpective on his experiences at KP (which is where Harry and Meghan will be living) and BP (or at least the swimming pool there!) Also some insights into how minor royals like Prince and Princess Michael are in private life. For cash naturally!
Old 04-27-2018, 10:56 PM
Aristocracy

He doesn't like Princess Micheal, this seems directed at her.
Old 04-28-2018, 07:58 AM
Heir Presumptive

He couldn't just say they used the BP pool without having to add that salacious little detail could he? Poor LG, I've read that she's a really nice girl and popular within the royal family, she must be mortified. He's a rat.
Old 04-28-2018, 08:02 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
He's a rat.
Absolutely unsubstantiated allegations of drug misuse 'to boot'...

As for his opinion of what Brexit means and has mean't for a Nation he no longer lives in [and hasn't for YEARS], it is utterly worthless.

There are no words to describe the viciousness of this LOW article..
Old 04-28-2018, 08:24 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
[QUOTE[He's a rat.
Absolutely unsubstantiated allegations of drug misuse 'to boot'...

As for his opinion of what Brexit means and has mean't for a Nation he no longer lives in [and hasn't for YEARS], it is utterly worthless.

There are no words to describe the viciousness of this LOW article..[/QUOTE]

I somehow can' t see LG running around high on drugs at any of the Queen's functions. The mere suggestion seems utterly absurd. I'm also wondering when this man actually accompanied LG to Windsor Castle as we all know that partners are never invited to events hosted by the Queen unless they are at least engaged to the royal in question.Similarly is it common practice for budget airlines to have a velvet rope on hand in the rare event of a VIP hopping on board? There are so many unlikelihoods in this article and it seems very bitter even though he says that he was never treated anything but kindly by Ella and her family. I hope the cash was worth it.
Old 04-28-2018, 09:15 AM
Royal Highness

I think he should be ashamed of himself , hate when people sell there story to the newspapers , when there affair is over.
Old 04-28-2018, 10:47 AM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
OK. So I wander into this thread because its a boring Saturday morning here and have caught up on the recent posts.

It does sound like this guy is one of questionable character and as I've never heard of the guy and don't know a thing about his relationship with Gabriella, I think I'm going to leave it that way.

Anyone that speaks to the press about a private relationship for money isn't worth the time of day in my book.
Old 04-28-2018, 10:52 AM
Administrator

I have a weird question...I realize that Lady Gabriella is a member of the BRF (albeit a junior member) but we do really think that she could just walk into Buckingham Palace with her boyfriend and take a nude swim? She has always come across as very mature and respectful....that' not something I could see her doing (of course I don't personally know her) but still.

ETA: and yes, he is not a nice person to reveal this information even if its years after the fact. If I recall, the Kents always treated him with much kindness. What a cad!

Old 04-28-2018, 12:14 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonk View Post
I have a weird question...I realize that Lady Gabriella is a member of the BRF (albeit a junior member) but we do really think that she could just walk into Buckingham Palace with her boyfriend and take a nude swim? She has always come across as very mature and respectful....that' not something I could see her doing (of course I don't personally know her) but still.

ETA: and yes, he is not a nice person to reveal this information even if its years after the fact. If I recall, the Kents always treated him with much kindness. What a cad!
Exactly Zonk, there's never been a whiff of scandal about LG in her life but now this ex-boyfriend emerges (12 years down the line) and starts slagging her off. I'm sad for her as it must hurt but her dignity is intact-unlike his.
Old 04-28-2018, 06:50 PM
Heir Presumptive

Well that's ... unexpected

The guy is now happily married to .... a man.

Royals rally round Lady Ella after ex-lover's drug claims and brother calls him 'a despicable cad' | Daily Mail Online

This story is getting crazier by the minute.
Old 04-28-2018, 07:02 PM
Majesty

LOL, if you read him, he does not actually say they were conjugating verbs together. Many women I know have long term, close relationships with gay men. And would not feel unsafe swimming naked with them, having not brought along swimsuits.

But it really is not a "kiss" and tell, is it?

Tags
lady gabriella windsor